With pork and bell pepper you can cook both the first and second courses. When choosing products the quality of meat should be given special attention. Only the meat of a young healthy animal will be soft and juicy after processing..
|pork –||800 g|
|Luke –||2 pcs.|
|pepper (take red soil) –||½ kg|
|vegetable oil –||2 tbsp. l.|
|tomatoes, canned in its own juice –||800 g|
|pepper and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 140 Kcal|
Stewing pork, you can get a hearty main dish. Since pork is hard to digest and contains many calories, then porridge should be chosen as a side dish: rice, buckwheat. With pasta or potatoes can be a big load on the stomach.
Recipe for braised pork with bell pepper in a pan in steps:
- Pork cut suitable for stewing pieces. Onion is cut into half rings, pepper – into thin slices;
- On the burner, turned on at the maximum temperature, put the pan with a thick bottom and high walls. Oil is poured into it and, while stirring, the pieces of meat are fried in it for 10-15 minutes. Lay the roasted pork on a separate plate;
- With an average temperature in the same oil, fry the onion for 5 minutes, add the pepper and cook in the same way for another 5 minutes (in this case, stir the products with a spoon or a spatula);
- Tomatoes knead in marinade, in which they were mothballed. Together with salt, pepper, add them to the pan. Water is added to the same place (boiled, hot, 250 ml). Stir the products;
- When the mass reaches boiling, the fire is reduced to a minimum, close the lid and leave for an hour until the pork is soft, juicy and evenly cooked..
Pork goulash with pepper in a slow cooker
Prepare a simple second dish of pork, spending a minimum of effort on this process, you can, using a slow cooker.
- ½ kg of pork;
- 1 pc. onions, bell peppers (preferably green, rather large), tomatoes and carrots;
- 40 ml sour cream of 20% and tomato paste;
- 40 g wheat flour;
- 20 ml rast. oils;
- 10 g of cumin;
- pepper, salt.
Goulash will have to spend 1.5 hours.
Calories per 100 g: 148 kcal.
Pork is cut into cubes, rolled in flour, mixed with salt and pepper. Put the meat in a multicooker container and turn on “Baking” for 20 minutes. Then the onion rings and carrots ground on the coarse side of the grater are poured to the pork.
Prepare another 10 minutes with the mode “Frying” or “Baking”. Add tomatoes, pepper, pasta and sour cream, spices. Start the mode “Quenching” and prepare an hour.
Pork baked with peppers and tomatoes in the oven
The oven allows you to save more useful properties of meat and vegetables, the dish is juicy and fragrant.
- ½ kg of pork;
- 7 potatoes (without rotten and green areas);
- 1 pc. tomato (choose a ripe, strong vegetable), onion and pepper;
- 50 ml rast. oils – for a baking sheet or other dishes in which they will cook;
- 100 g of mayonnaise and hard cheese;
The dish will leave: 1 h.
Calories per 100 g: 143 kcal.
Stages of cooking:
- Potatoes are skinned, cut into circles, onions, tomatoes, and pepper are cut into rings. Meat can be cut into strips or squares;
- The dishes, in which the pork will be cooked, are oiled. Then spread the potatoes. From above slightly pour it with mayonnaise. The next is laid onions, on it – meat. Wash with mayonnaise again. Salt, pepper. The last laid out pepper and tomatoes. Add a little more mayonnaise;
- Vegetables sprinkled with grated cheese. Pour some water into the dishes. In the oven put the container with the dish for 30 minutes at a temperature not much higher than the average;
- The last 5 minutes is cooked at high temperature so that the cheese forms a crust on a dish..
Recipe for pork soup with noodles and peppers
Fragrant and thick soup with pork, vegetables and noodles to quench the feeling of hunger for a long time.
- 300 grams of pork;
- 100 g of noodles (suitable egg, buckwheat, wheat);
- 2 pcs. carrots and pepper (ground);
- 1 tbsp. l var. oils – for frying;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 PC. Luke;
Spend in the kitchen have 1 hour.
Caloric content per 100 g: 90 kcal.
Products are washed and cut, as you prefer, for soup. First boil the pork – for this it is dipped in boiling water. After 40 minutes, remove the garbage, foam, fall asleep onions and carrots. Then put the potatoes and salt. After 15 minutes, pepper and noodles are broken into pieces. In accordance with the preferences spice up the spices. When the liquid reaches a boil, boil the soup for 5 minutes. Turn off the burner and wait 15 minutes before serving..
Pork with pepper and white wine
For a festive dinner you can cook pork, filling it with white wine. This dish will look good with fresh vegetables and a side dish of rice. You can add any greens to the meat, according to preferences. One chopped bunch.
- 1.5 kg of pork;
- 250 g onions;
- 3 pcs. pepper (take 2 green and 1 different color to make the dish more bright);
- 20 ml rast. oils;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 150 ml of white wine;
- salt, pepper, chopped greens.
Spend on work on meat will have: 1.5 hours.
Calories per 100 g: 197 kcal.
Meat is cut suitable for goulash pieces. Peeled onion cut into half rings, fry it slightly in oil. Add chopped pepper to the onion, crushed garlic. When 5 minutes have passed, put the meat in the pan, continue to fry until a clear juice starts to stand out from it. Then add wine, spices, mix, close the lid and leave for 30 minutes (the temperature is minimal). After this time, you can add greens to the meat. Before serving, it should stand under the lid no longer on the stove for another 10 minutes.
When cooking pork dishes, you need to pre-process the meat: wash and dry with a napkin or paper towel. After drying, you should check if there are any pieces of paper on the meat.
To choose good meat, you should check its color and smell. Pork has a uniform color of light pink color. Streaks and bones should be white, not yellow or gray. The surface of the meat – elastic, wet, but not sticky. There should be no unpleasant smell.
Pork should be cooked for a long time, it should not be consumed undercooked, poorly roasted or not cooked. Not to be mistaken, you need to follow the instructions of the recipe..
Peppers for cooking choose any color – you can use combinations of different colors to make the dish look more elegant and brighter. All bones from the vegetable should be removed..
Often do not eat pork, as it is hard to digest and very calorie. But sometimes it is so nice to please yourself, family or guests with tasty and hearty dishes from this tender meat with bell pepper..