When leaving for nature, you need to take care of snacks in advance. Hearty dishes that are well-preserved, do not sprinkle, do not stain everything around, and do not need additional cutlery to eat them are perfect..
For a picnic in nature usually do not use snacks:
- Quickly perishable;
- Unsuitable for transportation.
From the recipes below, you get quite nourishing and easy-to-cook picnic dishes..
A variety of snacks: meat, fish, vegetables – perfect for a snack in the fresh air. The menu can also be supplemented with sandwiches with different pastes..
|crab sticks –||5-6 pieces|
|boiled eggs –||2-3 pieces|
|garlic and greens –||taste|
|any cheese –||100 g|
|mayonnaise –||200 grams|
|pita bread –||2 sheets|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 255 Kcal|
A tasty snack at a picnic in nature can easily satisfy any number of guests and will look great as a “breakfast on the grass”.
You can prepare the filling as follows:
- Grate boiled eggs, cheese, crab sticks on a grater (if you put them in the freezer beforehand, they will rub better);
- The garlic passed through the press, the crushed greens to add to mayonnaise, at desire to salt;
- Mix all products, mix.
Now we stuff rolls. Pita bread spread out on a dry surface and spread with a thin layer of the prepared mass..
Form a roll and for an hour put cool in the fridge. Pita bread stuffed with a sharp knife to make small rolls.
The recipe can be varied. For example, replace crab sticks with shrimp or other seafood..
For many people, lavash is associated with shawarma, and by the way, it is also excellent as a snack for a picnic in nature. Let’s look at the video plot and find out the express recipe for its preparation:
Envelope stuffed with chicken
This nutritious dish is nothing like bread and meat in the original “packaging”. Envelopes are made from pancakes, and tender chicken meat is served as a filling..
Ingredients for pancakes:
- Flour – 3 cups;
- Milk – one liter;
- Chicken eggs – 3 pieces;
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons;
- Salt – 1 tsp;
- Soda, previously quenched with vinegar – 0.5 tsp.
Cooking pancakes according to the recipe:
- The specified number of eggs and sugar mix, grind, pour half a liter of milk, pour a teaspoon of salt;
- Sift 3 cups of flour and gradually pour into the mixture. It is necessary to stir the mass so that it becomes homogeneous, there should be no lumps;
- Then add half a teaspoon of slaked soda and another half-liter of milk. All mix thoroughly until smooth..
Heat the pan, grease. Fry pancakes on one side only.
Cooking meat filling:
- Marinate chicken fillet for several hours: spread with soy sauce, add salt to taste, pepper;
- First, fry the meat to readiness and grind it in a meat grinder. Fry finely chopped onion to a beautiful golden color. Mix the ground chicken and onions;
- Put the meat stuffing on a pancake (do not forget to put the mince on the rosy side), roll it up in an envelope and fry.
Vegetables cooked on the grill
Vegetables baked on the grill are perfect for meat, fish as a side dish, and as a separate dish as a separate picnic on the nature.
Bulgarian pepper, eggplants and tomatoes are perfectly combined with each other. And the “zest” of cooking is that the sharp filling will add a special taste and juiciness to the baked eggplants..
So, you need to take:
- Eggplant – 8 pieces;
- Pepper – 8 pieces;
- 1 kg of medium-sized tomatoes;
- A few cloves of garlic;
- Spices for vegetables – 2 teaspoons;
- Large sea salt – 2 tablespoons;
- Butter – 100 grams;
- Cilantro, parsley, dill, a little mint. You can take all the greens indicated or stop at one thing..
Stuffing for baked eggplant is prepared as follows. Chop the greens, crush the garlic, sprinkle with salt, add two spoons of special spices and softened butter, mix.
Close the mixture with a lid and start baking vegetables. (It is understood that by this time the firewood in the grill burned down, forming hot coals).
Cooking vegetables on the grill:
- Whole peppers and eggplants are placed on the rack and baked on both sides. Vegetables should redden, maybe even fry and become soft;
- In the finished eggplant make “pockets” and fill with stuffing. The greens will saturate the vegetable with a special aroma, the spices will add “wits”, and the butter will add juiciness;
- Bake tomatoes in skewers. If the variety is chosen correctly, they will remain intact, becoming similar to rosy apples;
- Then all the vegetables need to be folded in a container, the top layer – tomatoes. Vegetables should stand for a bit to soak in each other’s juice. If the eggplant filling is too salty, it can be removed while eating..
Baked peppers, eggplants, tomatoes can be put all together in one common dish, and can be made in portions: for each picnic participant. Beautiful and tasty snack is good and hot and cold.
Cheese zucchini sticks in cheese batter
If it is summer outside, then wondering what to cook for a picnic in nature, you can not think for a long time, because fresh vegetables are at hand, and they are perfectly prepared for a snack. For example, zucchini.
Smoked squash sticks are a light and tasty snack. Thanks to cheese batter, the vegetable sticks are crunchy on top and tender inside..
For the dish you need to pick only young zucchini: with a thin skin and unripe seeds.
- The number of zucchini is taken depending on the number of people;
- For batter are: hard cheese – 100 gr., 2 eggs, a glass of breadcrumbs;
- Spices: salt, dried herbs, pepper.
Cooking delicious chopsticks:
- For the cheese mixture, mix directly the grated cheese, spices, breadcrumbs. Beat eggs well in a separate bowl;
- Squash cut into long, even, thin sticks;
- Each such chopstick dipped in beaten eggs, and then roll in the cheese mixture;
- Put a greased baking tray with zucchini sticks in the preheated oven.
Roasting time – 15 minutes. During cooking, the chopsticks should be flipped to the other side so that they are evenly roasted..
Sausages in the “coat”
In this recipe, “puffy” for sausages will serve puff pastry, which is easiest to buy at the store. The preparation of this delicious picnic snack will require a minimum of effort and time. And in the end it turns out a great dish for a quick snack..
Sausages in the “coat” – this is a good option for a picnic in nature in the winter. Products come from simple and affordable:
- Puff pastry – half a kilo (purchase);
- Sausages – about 9 pieces;
- For baking, you need a little vegetable and butter, chicken egg yolk.
Making a “fur coat” for sausages:
- Puff pastry thinly rolled;
- Divide into thin strips (2-2.5 cm);
- Since the “fur coat” will add extra volume, it is better to cut the sausages into two halves;
- Each sausage should be “rolled up” with a strip of dough, moving diagonally.
Heat oven to 180 degrees and bake sausages. It takes about 20 minutes.
Grease the finished dish with butter. It will give softness and extra juiciness..
No picnic is complete without eating. Snacks – the necessary components of the “snack” in nature. Nourishing, diverse, tasty – they will give energy for a more active holiday, add a good mood.
Your attention a couple of original picnic video recipes – “Spicy Cheese Cookies” and “Bruschetta with Tomatoes”. Try making these snacks: