Mussel pasta is considered a delicious dish that has a great taste. But this positive qualities do not end there. It has an exquisite appearance, nutritional value and an appetizing aroma. It can be used for the daily menu, and if you add sauce, spices, herbs, it may well turn out a festive treat. It will be able to decorate any table and fill the atmosphere with a festive mood..
|spaghetti –||350 g|
|frozen mussels –||300-400 g|
|tomatoes –||0.5 kg|
|garlic –||2 teeth|
|vegetable oils –||50 ml|
|parsley –||few branches|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 175 Kcal|
- Rinse the parsley branches well, remove the husks from the garlic teeth..
- Cut a half of green with a knife into small pieces, and cut the garlic in half.
- On the hot vegetable oil spread the greens and garlic cloves.
- It is recommended to put tomatoes in hot water for some time so that they can be easily removed from the skin..
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces, put in a pan to the greens, garlic.
- Add salt, seasonings as desired and leave to cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Seafood must first be removed from the refrigerator to be defrosted..
- Wash seafood under cool water, put it in the pan to the tomato and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Be sure to cover the pan with a lid.
- Chop the remaining parsley into small pieces, remove the griddle from the stove and sprinkle with parsley.
- Pour water into a saucepan, salt and set on fire. After boiling water, lay out the pasta and cook until ready..
- We throw the paste into a colander, wash it with water..
- We shift the pasta in the sauce and mix well.
Pasta in cream sauce
We will prepare from the following components:
- frozen mussels – 300-350 grams;
- paste – 250 grams;
- 150-170 ml of cream;
- onion – 1 piece;
- olive oil;
- salt and spices to taste.
Preparation takes about half an hour.
Caloric content – 145 kcal.
The preparation must be correct. For this reason, the following scheme is required:
- For starters, mussels should be taken out of the freezer, they should be thawed and rinsed beforehand..
- Peel the onion head, wash it and cut into thin half rings or cubes.
- Put onion on hot oil, leave to roast on low heat.
- Approximately in some minutes we add seafood to onions, mix and leave to stew..
- After 10 minutes, pour the cream into the pan.
- Salt to your taste, add spices and simmer another 8-10 minutes. You can then remove from heat..
- Put a pot of water on the fire, add salt.
- After boiling water, pour pasta into it and cook.
- Pasta will be ready in about 7-10 minutes..
- Fold pasta into a colander, rinse with cool water..
- We shift the spaghetti in the pan, mix well.
- Put the pasta in cream sauce on plates and put on the table.
Seafood lovers will enjoy the marinated mussel salad.
Mussels in a creamy garlic sauce can be cooked with this recipe..
How to cook frozen peeled mussels, read here.
Spaghetti with mussels in a creamy garlic sauce
It will take:
- mussels – 200 grams;
- spaghetti – 100 grams;
- a glass of cream;
- garlic cloves – 2 pieces;
- a bunch of dill greens;
- 2 large spoons of vegetable oil;
- water – about three glasses;
- finely ground salt – a couple of pinches;
- seasoning mix as desired.
Cooking – half an hour;
Caloric content – 165 kcal.
How are we going to do:
- It is advisable to boil spaghetti first. Put a stewpan on the fire with water and add a little salt..
- Bring the water to a boil and immediately lay out the paste, it does not need to break.
- Boil up to half-ready, spaghetti should be a little tough, but not razvararisty, like porridge.
- Cook pasta for about 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- We spread the pasta in a colander, rinsed. So that they do not stick together, you can add a small piece of butter.
- It is advisable to remove the mussels beforehand from the freezer so that the seafood will defrost. It can also be placed for 10-15 minutes in warm water, this will speed up defrosting..
- Pour the cream in a skillet, set on fire and leave to warm up..
- Dill washed and cut into small pieces.
- To the cream pour chopped dill.
- Salt and spice mixture of seasonings. Cooking for at least 10 minutes.
- Next, lay out the mussels in the cream and simmer another 8 minutes.
- Peel the garlic cloves and pass through the press. Add garlic to mussels and sauce, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Put pasta on plates, pour sauce on top.
Cooking option in tomato sauce
Before you start cooking, you should stock up with the necessary products:
- half a kilo of mussels;
- 500 grams of tomatoes in their own juice;
- pasta – 500 grams;
- onion – 1 piece;
- 150 grams of carrots;
- celery stalks – a small bunch;
- 1 small spoon of tabasco red sauce;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to taste;
- seasonings optional.
It takes 30-40 minutes to cook;
Calorie – 175 kcal.
- Mussels are taken out of the fridge in advance so that they unfreeze. Be sure to wash them in cool water..
- Vegetables washed, remove them from the skin.
- Onions, celery should be chopped with a knife into small squares.
- Garlic teeth can be sliced or skipped through a press..
- Carrot root wipe through the grater.
- Pour olive oil into the pan, put it on the fire and heat it..
- Pour out vegetable slices in heated oil and fry for about 5-7 minutes..
- Then put the tomatoes and pour the juice, add the tabasco sauce.
- If the tomatoes are very thick, then you can pour about 150 ml of water.
- Mix everything well, salt, season and cook for 10 minutes..
- Put the mussels into the sauce, mix and simmer for 10-15 minutes. After that, remove the pan from the gas.
- In a skillet pour water and set on fire. Be sure to add salt.
- As soon as the water begins to boil, pour spaghetti into it and boil until cooked. It is important that the paste be a little hard..
- Throw in a colander, rinsed.
- Put the pasta in the sauce, mix.
Pasta in oil-wine sauce for a romantic dinner
- 120 grams of butter;
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes.
For the paste:
- 500 grams of spaghetti;
- 6-7 sprigs of parsley;
- a pinch of black pepper;
- finely ground salt to your taste.
For the sauce:
- 3 large spoons of white semi-dry wine;
- half a kilo of mussels;
- 4 cloves of garlic.
Preparation takes 40 minutes.
Calorie – 168 kcal.
- Put the griddle on the fire, spread half the butter and leave to melt.
- Meanwhile, we wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into two pieces..
- Put tomatoes on melted butter and leave to roast.
- Peel and chop the garlic in small pieces. Add it to the tomatoes.
- Stew tomatoes with garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Next, lay out the mussels, pour wine.
- Stew mussels with tomatoes, garlic and wine for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the remaining butter, chopped parsley, salt, season with spices.
- If you want to make the sauce thicker, you can add a couple of pinches of starch or flour.
- Stew mussels in sauce for about 5 minutes and remove from heat..
- Put the pot of water on the fire, add salt.
- As soon as the water boils, spread spaghetti and cook.
- Pasta should not be razvaristoy, cook it no more than 10 minutes.
- Throw in a colander, rinsed.
- Pasta macaroni shuffle, mix and serve.
On the video – spaghetti and mussels:
- meat can be used with or without shells. We choose seafood at our discretion;
- after cooking pasta with sauce can be sprinkled with grated cheese;
- for decoration, you can use parsley, dill;
- boil spaghetti need to half-cooked, pasta should not be like porridge.
Mussel spaghetti is cooked very quickly and easily. To taste this dish turns out just amazing. The sauce gives a wonderful aroma, makes the paste nourishing and unusual. And mussel meat makes the food royal and exquisite..