Ice cream is a delicious dessert that appeals to both children and adults..
And it is not at all necessary to buy it, because you can cook it yourself at home..
There are a huge variety of recipes – from the most simple to the most complex..
It can be made creamy, chocolate, fruit and so on..
The absolute advantage of making ice cream at home is the confidence that fresh products are used that do not contain any chemical additives, preservatives and dyes on an artificial basis..
|the eggs –||5 yolks|
|butter –||100 g|
|sugar –||2 glasses|
|starch –||1 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 150 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 199 Kcal|
- Milk and butter are placed in a saucepan, mix and bring the resulting mixture to a boil. Then remove it from the stove..
- Rub the yolks with sugar, adding to them a teaspoon of starch. Stir this mass until smooth..
- Then you need to add some milk. It should be quite a bit so that the mixture resembled liquid sour cream..
- Now we put our pot of milk on the fire again and gently pour the egg mixture into it, constantly stirring with a spoon.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat and cool in cold water. In this case, do not forget to constantly mix. As soon as the mixture cools, it must be put in the freezer or the contents poured into special molds for ice cream (if there are any at hand). If the molds are not at home, every 3 hours you should take the saucepan from the refrigerator and mix thoroughly so that no ice forms..
And there is an even simpler recipe, consisting of only three ingredients, in the video story:
Dessert from milk powder and without eggs
- regular milk – 0.5 l;
- dry milk – 30 g;
- sugar – 0.5 cup;
- starch – 1 tsp;
- Vanillin – 1 tsp.
- All mix and pour milk, give a little brew. Starch and vanilla should completely dissolve.
- We put on the fire and wait until boils, constantly stirring. The resulting mass will resemble jelly. Next, remove, and wait until cool.
- Put in the freezer. The mixture should be taken out of their refrigerator every 20-30 minutes and whipped in a mixer..
By the way, this particular recipe conforms to the standards that were in Soviet times..
Everyone knows that the ice cream was the most delicious and incomparable.
In the following video clip, we will follow all stages again:
“Iceberg from condensed milk”: how to make ice cream magical
- milk – 0.5 l;
- condensed milk – 1 bank;
- sugar – 1 cup;
- eggs – 2 yolks.
- Pour milk into a saucepan, pour sugar and set it on fire.
- As a little heated, add there condensed milk and yolks. We mix a lot of time with a spoon, we need to bring it to a boil over low heat.
- Cool the resulting cream and cool it put in the freezer. Ice cream in tins will be ready in 2-3 hours. If special dishes are not used and the mixture is placed in the freezer in a saucepan, then it should be stirred about once every 2 hours. It will be ready after full freezing.
Cooking favorite goat milk treat
Such milk is more useful than cow milk, because it contains many different trace elements..
Delicacy turns out very tasty and a bit unusual.
It can even be called a delicacy..
- milk – liter;
- eggs – 3 yolks;
- sugar – 1 cup;
- flour – 1 tbsp. l.
- Yolks are ground with flour and sugar. Then a little milk is added to the mass on the eyes, so that the mixture looks like liquid sour cream..
- The remaining milk is heated in a saucepan to a boil, after which the egg mixture is added. All this is constantly mixed. After it boils, the saucepan is removed from the heat and cooled in water..
- Now the resulting mixture is placed in the refrigerator until it is completely frozen..
Tips and tricks
We recommend using a special device – ice cream maker..
In it, the delicacy will be homogeneous and will not contain small pieces of ice, which cannot be avoided when the mixture is frozen in a saucepan..
If you plan to cook this dessert at home very often, then purchasing an ice cream maker will be a rational decision..
It will greatly facilitate the process itself, and the delicacy itself will be tastier..
Do not expect your ice cream to be similar to the store.
All recipes described in this article are basic..
That is, they can be supplemented with various flavor components, such as cocoa, chocolate, fruits and berries or jelly from them, jam, nuts.
This way you will have a very tasty chocolate, fruit or nut treat..
You can do with a small amount of honey or lemon (orange) juice.
These ingredients alone can change the taste of your ice cream..
Do not forget to follow the rules of freezing..
If you put the mass in the fridge in the pan, then it must be periodically taken out and mixed.
This is especially true for ice cream, where pieces of fruit or berries are added..
If the mixture is not stirred, the mass will not be uniform and contain many ice floes..
The average freezing time should not be less than 5-6 hours.
This is quite enough for the formation of a thick homogeneous mixture..
If ice cream is kept in the freezer for less time, then it will not have time to harden properly..
If, on the contrary, it is frozen, then there will be a lot of ice in it, and it will partially lose its taste qualities..
Products that are not fresh can have a negative effect on the body and cause unpleasant consequences, including food poisoning..
Take care of your loved ones.
In conclusion, it is worth emphasizing all the undeniable advantages of self-made ice cream from milk..
First of all it will help to save your family budget..
After all, the ingredients for dessert will cost much less than buying it in the store.
Also, self-cooking allows you to conduct a variety of, often even incredible, experiments with components.
Imagine, and then enjoy your culinary masterpieces.
Since we mentioned above about the additives, then for you one more video on the preparation of very tasty coffee ice cream that melts in your mouth: