Dishes from minced meat are not for nothing are deservedly popular. Mastering the subtleties of cooking meatballs, meatballs or zraz will not be difficult even for an inexperienced cook..
You can use almost any stuffing, add vegetables and cereals, serve with different side dishes. Every time you get a real culinary masterpiece.
Cooking meatballs is easy, but the following rules must be followed:
- Stuffing should be fresh, you can buy it only from trusted manufacturers;
- In the meatballs it is necessary to add rice or other cereals and vegetables. They make the finished product more loose and tender;
- Before you roll the balls of minced meat, it must be repulsed well. This process is simple, although it looks a bit funny. Collect all the stuffing in a “bun” and forcefully throw it in a bowl or on the table. Repeat about 8-10 times..
|Pork (ham without bone) –||300 g|
|Beef or veal –||300 g|
|Uncooked long grain steamed rice –||200 g|
|Egg –||1 piece|
|White bread without a crust –||50 g|
|Milk or boiled water –||50-80 ml|
|Table salt and freshly ground pepper –||taste|
|Wheat flour –||for breading|
|Refined vegetable oil –||for roasting|
|Fresh, very ripe tomatoes –||800 g|
|Garlic powder –||5 g|
|Fresh green basil leaves –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 98 Kcal|
Nothing is better than homemade food and meatballs are no exception.!
If the meat is too stringy, then the meatballs from it will be tough, but for meatballs is the perfect option.
It will turn out nourishing and gentle.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces, remove the seeds, chop with a blender, rub the sieves through the grate to remove the skins;
- Chop the basil;
- In a deep saucepan, fry the tomatoes, add garlic to them and simmer for about half an hour;
- Add chopped basil, salt, pepper;
- Make minced meat;
- Soak the bread in milk or water, then squeeze and put to the meat, mix well;
- Add egg, raw rice, table salt and freshly ground pepper to mincemeat;
- Next, mix the stuffing thoroughly with your hands and discard;
- Roll the stuffing into balls, fry them until light golden crust, pre-rolled in flour;
- Put the meatballs in a deep baking dish, pour the sauce on them. Until ready, with an average heating in the oven – one and a half hours;
- If the meatballs on top are burning, and the rice is not ready yet, then close the form with foil;
- Serve this dish with tomato sauce with a garnish of potatoes.
See this simple, but at the same time incomparable recipe in video:
Chicken Ball Diet Recipe
Chicken, and especially the breast, occupies an honorable first place in the sports diet. Due to the low fat content and high protein content, meals from it are not only nutritious, but also contribute to weight loss..
- One chicken breast;
- Wild rice – 100 g;
- Squirrels from two eggs;
- Natural tomato juice – 2 cups;
- Laurel Leaf – 1 pc;
- Sweet and white peppercorns, white salt – to taste.
- Wild rice is cooked much longer than usual, it must be pre-soaked for 8-10 hours;
- Wash the rice, soak overnight in cold water, then boil until cooked – it will take about half an hour;
- Remove fillet without skin from the breast and chop the meat with a blender or meat grinder;
- Mix chopped breast and prepared rice, salt;
- Separate the whites from the yolks, slightly beat them and mix them in the mince;
- Roll the meatballs, put them in a thick-bottomed saucepan or stewpan, pour tomato juice, put seasonings;
- Cook with an average heat of 30 minutes;
- Serve chicken meatballs with boiled vegetables, watering tomato sauce.
Delicate cod buns baked in a tomato for baby food
Fish is very useful, nutritionists recommend to use dishes from it at least once a week. It is quite simple to cook fish; cutlets and meatballs are very tasty. For them, cod, pollock, hake, haddock and other “skinny” types of fish are most suitable..
- Thawed cod or pollock fillets – 0.6 kg;
- Crumbly white dried bread – 50-60 g;
- Cow whole milk – 50 ml;
- Boiled white round grain rice – 300 g;
- One raw chicken egg;
- Natural tomato paste – 80-100 g;
- Simple boiled water – 350-400 ml;
- Refined vegetable oil, sunflower or olive;
- Table salt, a mixture of ground peppers, laurel sheets – to taste.
- Check cod for remaining bones and grind with a blender;
- Bread put in milk for 7-10 minutes, squeeze and add to the fish, mix thoroughly;
- Add in cod minced slightly beaten egg and rice, salt and mix;
- Form small round meatballs out of minced fish and put them in shape;
- Dissolve tomato paste with boiled water, you can also take natural tomato juice, be sure to salt and pepper;
- Bring to readiness in the oven (it will take about 30 minutes);
- You can also cook fish meatballs with rice in tomato sauce on the stove: fry them a little in a deep frying pan, then pour them with diluted tomato paste and simmer until cooked.
A video recipe for fish meatballs, but without adding rice, can be viewed below:
Recipe for Delicious Texas Meatballs (No Rice) in Tomato Sauce
In order to give the meatballs friability, it is not necessary to use rice. Perfect fit any juicy vegetables or other cereals, and even semolina.
- Pulp of veal – about a kilogram;
- Leek (white part) – 1 pc;
- White breadcrumbs – 25-30 g;
- Corn kernels – 400 g;
- Garlic – head;
- Corn refined oil;
- Natural tomato paste – 60 g;
- Cold boiled water – 1 l;
- White salt, a mixture of ground peppers – to taste.
- Peel veal and chop into minced meat using a meat grinder or blender;
- White onion and garlic finely crumble;
- Corn boil until cooked. You can take canned, then do not need to cook it;
- Mix beef minced, boiled corn, chopped onion and garlic, add white breadcrumbs, pepper and salt. Stir well, preferably with your hands;
- Roll up small meatballs from minced meat and fry them until half cooked;
- Dilute tomato paste with cold water, salt;
- Put the meatballs in the form and pour them with the diluted tomato paste, cook in the oven for 40 minutes;
- Serve these delicious balls with mashed potatoes and coleslaw.
The author of the next video called its recipe for meatballs an ordinary miracle. And indeed it is!
See how she cooks delicious meatballs without meat: