Ice cream desserts are both low cost and simple, and quite complex, expensive. But how they are needed on hot days! You can treat your friends with such desserts, and at the same time please yourself. They are natural and look very appetizing..
|grape kish-mish –||1 bunch|
|cream ice cream –||1 p.|
|apples –||1 PC.|
|orange –||1 PC.|
|pears –||1 PC.|
|a banana –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 67 Kcal|
Cooking dessert with ice cream and fruit:
- Remove the peel from a banana, cut the flesh into pieces equal to the grapes. Put in a creamer;
- The same cubes need to cut a pear and an apple. First they need to be washed and their cores removed. The skin can not scrape. Add slices to the banana;
- Wash the grapes, tear the berries from the bunch and put them on other fruits;
- Remove the skin from the orange, remove all white fibers from the pulp. Cut into small cubes, add to the bowl;
- Top with a spoon for ice cream lay out ice cream. Decorate with a sprig of mint or orange peel.
Italian ice cream dessert
- 240 g hazelnuts;
- 160 g sugar;
- 45 ml of water;
- 3 eggs;
- 360 ml cream.
Time – 1 hour.
Caloric content – 310 kcal / 100 g.
- Hazelnuts need a little calcined in a pan. Then you need to turn it off, let the nuts cool down a bit. With their hands to grind to remove all excess husk. Return to the pan;
- It is advisable to choose a cast iron pan. Now in it hazelnuts need to constantly interfere, so that it is not burnt anywhere;
- Next you need to put a stewpan with water and pour 100 g of sugar into it. On a small fire, you need to cook the mixture until it turns out a thick caramel. She will be brown;
- This caramel should be quickly poured the whole hazelnut, stir, turn off the whole plate. When the caramel hardens, about two thirds of the nuts must be ground in a blender;
- In separate bowls, yolks and whites need to be divided;
- While the whites are in the fridge, the yolks should be whipped with the remaining sugar and cream. It will turn out a magnificent mixture, in which you should add chopped nuts;
- In another container, beat the already cold proteins into the foam, and then with a whisk, carefully introduce them into the total mass;
- Lush mixture should be sent to the freezer for at least forty minutes;
- After that, spoon the resulting ice cream into bowls and serve it with the remaining roasted hazelnuts. This Italian ice cream is called semifredo.
Vanilla sundae with croutons
- 1 egg;
- 160 g vanilla ice cream;
- 2 stalks of fresh mint;
- 5 g of a mixture of seven spices;
- 5 g sugar;
- 1 banana;
- 2 g of salt;
- 1 apple;
- 110 g of flour;
- 2 slices of pineapple;
- 335 g breadcrumbs.
Time – 20 min.
Calories – 181 kcal / 100 g.
Instructions for making such a dessert with ice cream:
- In a small bowl you need to mix the flour with salt, sugar and spices;
- Take one large spoonful of the mixture and pour it into another small bowl;
- In the third bowl you need to drive an egg;
- In another bowl should pour the crackers;
- Peel banana and cut into slices;
- Wash the apple, cut the core and cut into slices;
- Pineapple rings cut into several pieces;
- Heat some oil in a pan, better than vegetable oil;
- Each piece of fruit must first be dipped in flour, then in egg and in breadcrumbs. Put them in butter and fry until they get a golden color. As required, add small portions of flour mixture;
- Put the fruit in a bowl and place ice cream balls on top. Decorate with washed mint leaves.
Rum peaches with caramel ice cream
- 15 g of oil;
- 60 ml of dark rum;
- 6 peaches;
- 140 g caramel ice cream;
- 30 g brown sugar.
Time – 20 min.
Caloric content – 101 kcal / 100 g.
- First you need to warm up the grill or grill, and you can just the oven, which has a grill. But on the grill will be much tastier;
- In a skillet, melt a piece of butter, and as soon as it melts, remove it from the heat, add rum and sugar to it. Stir to dissolve sugar. Pour the mixture into a large bowl;
- Wash peaches and pull out a bone from each. It is desirable that the pieces remain large;
- Put them in a bowl with oily sauce and mix;
- Put the halves on the grill cut down. If it is an oven, you need to turn the pan down. Fry in this position for about five minutes, then turn it over and heat it for another four minutes. A rosyness should appear;
- During frying, you can lubricate the fruit residues of rum mass;
- Arrange on plates, cut at will. Next to put fumble caramel ice cream.
Bananas in batter with ice cream and red currants
- 2 bananas;
- 1 egg;
- 120 g vanilla ice cream;
- 15 g of powdered sugar;
- 15 g flour;
- 10 red currant berries;
- 1 mint stem;
- 45 g breadcrumbs;
- 20 ml of oil.
Time – 25 min.
Caloric content – 103 kcal / 100 g.
Dessert recipe step by step:
- Pour the crackers into one bowl, flour into another, and hammer the egg into a third bowl and stir a little with a fork;
- Peeled bananas should be cut in half and then lengthwise. Roll the resulting halves in flour, then in egg and in breadcrumbs;
- Heat the oil, it can be replaced with cream, and fry bananas in it over medium heat. They should become darker;
- Put bananas on a napkin;
- Currant berries and mint leaves to wash;
- Put the bananas in a bowl, put ice cream balls in the center, sprinkle with red currants on top. Powder all powder, mint leaves decorate.
Drunk pear ice cream
- 1 lemon;
- 90 g chocolate;
- 15 g sugar;
- 220 ml of cream of 33%;
- 2 pears;
- 1 stick of cinnamon;
- 60 g of ice cream;
- 15 ml of cognac.
Time – 35 min.
Caloric content – 126 kcal / 100 g.
- Wash the lemon and remove the zest from it with a sharp knife. It is desirable that these be long thin strips;
- Next, citrus need to ride on the table, tightly pressing his palm to the surface. Cut and squeeze the juice into a saucepan;
- Add sugar, zest, 140 ml of water and cinnamon. To boil;
- Peel the pears, cut the core, leave a twig. Cut the fruit in half;
- Half pears dipped in boiling syrup and keep them there for a maximum of twelve minutes. They should become softer, but in no case should not be boiled soft;
- Turn off the stove and let the fruit cool in the syrup;
- In a water jar, melt the chocolate directly in the cream. It can be crumbled for this, and then the mass is constantly stirred in one direction. Chocolate is better to take black, at least 60% cocoa;
- Add cognac to this chocolate mixture and stir again;
- Put halves of pears on a small plate, put a bowl of ice cream in the center, pour hot chocolate on top.
- 230 ml of cream 48%;
- 440 g vanilla ice cream;
- 4 bananas;
- 200 ml of condensed milk;
- 4 chocolate bars muesli.
Time – 25 min.
Caloric content – 176 kcal / 100 g.
Build a dessert with ice cream:
- Peel bananas, cut them in half;
- Heat the grill pan and put all eight halves there;
- Fry until the fruit has a ruddy crust in places. It will take no more than three minutes;
- After that, remove the griddle from the heat and allow the bananas to cool slightly;
- Remove the cream from the refrigerator (they must be used cold);
- Pour the required amount into a high bowl and start beating with a mixer or an electric whisk until standing peaks;
- Then gently pour the condensed milk into the mass and gently mix both components;
- Serve bananas on ice cream balls;
- For each serving, serve the sauce of cream and condensed milk;
- Bars to get rid of packaging, grind them with a sharp knife into large crumbs;
- Crumble on desserts and immediately serve..
Chocolate raspberry soup
- 180 g raspberries;
- 4 yolks;
- 25 grams of cane sugar;
- 70 g vanilla ice cream;
- 125 g of dark chocolate;
- 165 ml of cream 48%;
- 125 ml of milk.
Time – 35 min.
Caloric content – 204 kcal / 100 g.
Cooking recipe in steps:
- Mix milk with 65 ml of cream in a skillet and put on fire. As soon as it starts to boil, turn off the fire;
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and mix it into the milk mass. Stir until smooth and allow to cool;
- Beat the yolks with a sugar mixer. It should be a cream colored foam;
- Pour the remaining portion of cream and beat again;
- Combine both mixtures and mix well, pour into plates. Add a scoop of ice cream to each bowl and place fresh raspberries..
To make the dessert healthier, it is better not to scrape the skin from the fruit. It is in it that most of the vitamins remain. It is enough to wash all the fruits thoroughly. It is important that these fruits are truly natural, otherwise instead of vitamins there will be only chemicals.
Squirrels whisk best with salt, so they will rise well. And if you pour in a couple of drops of lemon juice, it will not allow the foam to fall. It is desirable that not only the squirrels were cold, but all the dishes: a bowl and a whisk. They can simply pre-hold in the refrigerator.
Cooking cold desserts from ice cream takes much less time than baking. They turn out very gentle and help to transfer summer heat easier. And homemade ice cream is also much tastier than the purchased one.!