Such a dish as braised pork, great for a hearty meal or for a festive feast. But it will be especially tasty, fragrant and beautiful if you add vegetables to it. There are several ways to make this tasty dish..
|Fresh Pork –||800 g|
|Bow –||2 heads|
|Carrot average –||1 PC.|
|Greens, salt, pepper –||taste|
|Allspice –||5 peas|
|Bay leaf –||2 pcs.|
|Vegetable oil –||3 tbsp.|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 300 Kcal|
Cooking stewed pork in a pan:
- fresh pork should be well washed in running water and cut into small pieces (preferably across the grain);
- then you need to prepare the vegetables: the onion is cut into rings, and the carrot is cut into small thin bars;
- for stewing, you will need a deep frying pan, but first you need to fry the meat in it, you need to add onions and carrots to it;
- after the pork becomes golden, water should be poured into the pan (the pork should be almost completely under water), pour oil into it, add bay leaves and allspice, hammers pepper, salt. Mix well;
- the liquid in the pan should be boiled, then the fire should be lowered to a minimum, cover with meat and simmer on such fire for 45 minutes, periodically checking its readiness.
Ready-made stewed pork can be served with a side dish such as boiled potatoes, fresh vegetables and greens..
Pork with vegetables and potatoes in a cauldron
Especially tasty are the dishes in the cauldron. No exception is pork, which will turn out to be unusually tender and fragrant. Meat in a cauldron will be cooked with lots of vegetables.
What is required to prepare such a dish:
|Pork (neck)||0.5 kg|
|Sweet pepper||2 pcs|
|Hot peppers||half a pod|
|Fresh tomatoes||4 things|
|Lime or lemon||one half|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp.|
|Basil, dill, parsley||on 1 branch|
Pork with vegetables in a cauldron will be cooked for 2 hours. According to caloric content the dish will contain 314 kcal per 100 gr..
Step by step cooking pork with vegetables in a cauldron:
- First you need to prepare the meat: it needs to be washed, cut (the pieces should be small), then fry it in a heated frying pan until rosy color. Ready pork to shift to the cauldron. The whole process takes 10 minutes;
- now you need to add some vegetables to the cauldron: cut the peppers into hot peppers, cut the garlic into thin slices, cut the lime (or lemon) into four slices;
- in the cauldron you need to add the required amount of water, salt, pepper and send to a small fire for half an hour;
- after the time has elapsed, carrots cut into bars should be poured into the cauldron;
- then on top of the carrot you need to put zucchini and eggplant, cut into cubes;
- cover the cauldron and continue to simmer the dish for 20 minutes on low heat;
- After a while, open the cauldron and pour in the large-chopped potatoes, on which it is necessary to lay a randomly sliced bell pepper in a layer. On the Bulgarian pepper laid out sliced tomatoes, pre-peeled;
- All this must be sprinkled with chopped greens, after which the cauldron is covered with a lid and remains on very low heat for another hour.
Thus, the pork which is long languishing in a cauldron will turn out very gentle, and the vegetable garnish will only emphasize its taste..
Recipe for Cooking Pork in White Wine
A real hit of any feast will be pork cooked with vegetables in white wine. The cooking process may seem time consuming, since for such a dish you will need to cook
sauce, but the end results will justify all the labors. What you need for this dish:
|Required Products||Number of products|
|White wine (dry)||100 gr|
|Carrot average||3 pcs|
|Bay leaf||2 pcs|
|Meat broth||300 gr|
|Spaghetti||for one portion|
By the time the preparation of this dish will take about 2 hours. Caloric value in 100 gr – 495 kcal.
The cooking process is step by step:
- As usual, it is necessary to start with pork: wash, cut, beat off with a hammer, salt and sprinkle with flour;
- then meat, rolled in flour, fry in a pan until golden brown, then put into a pan or cauldron;
- cut diced carrots and onions, pour into the pan to the pork, also add peas allspice, bay leaf, pour 100 grams of broth and 100 grams of wine, cover and simmer 1 hour over low heat;
- now you can make the sauce: melt the butter in a pan, add a spoonful of flour, fry it quite a bit, then put it in the remaining broth, which will then need to be boiled slightly;
- ready sauce pour into the pan with meat and vegetables and leave on the fire for another 15 minutes;
- boil spaghetti.
The finished dish is served on the table as follows: first, spaghetti is laid out, and on top of them stew and vegetables.
Vegetable pillow with pork in a slow cooker
Pork cooked with vegetables in a slow cooker will be not only tasty, but also very useful. What is required for this:
|Pork flesh||0.5 kg|
|Carrot average||1 PC|
|Medium zucchini||2 pcs|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp.|
Pork and vegetables in a slow cooker will be cooked for 1 hour and 35 minutes. The calorie-like dish will be about 180 kcal (100 g).
How to cook pork and vegetables in a slow cooker:
- washed sliced pork should be put into the bowl of the slow cooker, greased with vegetable oil and fry for 20 minutes in the “Baking” mode;
- prepare vegetables: peel them, carrots + tomato + zucchini cut into small cubes, onions – half rings, carrots – rings;
- Pour onions and carrots in a bowl with meat, mix and fry for 5 minutes;
- add the remaining vegetables, fry everything for another 10 minutes;
- switch to the mode of “quenching”, after which the dish should be prepared for another 1 hour.
The finished dish is carefully laid out on plates, meat and vegetables should be in equal proportions..
It is important to properly prepare the meat: if it is frozen, then it should be thawed slowly, transferring it from the freezer to the refrigerator. Defrosting will take place slowly, but at the same time the whole juice will absorb the meat back, which will qualitatively affect the dish.
Cut the pork only across the grain. If you do otherwise, then in the end the finished meat will turn out crooked and not very juicy.
When extinguishing it is necessary to add water at room temperature..
To easily remove the peel from the tomatoes, they need to make cross-shaped cuts and pour over boiling water.
If there is a bay leaf in the recipe, then it must be added 10 minutes before readiness..