Chicken stew is a fairly common dish. With the advent of multicookers in the kitchens of all hostesses, it has become much more convenient and exciting to cook. Braised cabbage, cooked in a slow cooker, has a juiciness and aroma, while chicken meat adds some savory flavor to this dish.
The miracle device practically prepares itself, while saving the entire vitamin composition contained in cabbage.
|Fowl (breast) –||400 g|
|Cabbage –||800 g|
|Onion –||1 PC|
|Sunflower oil –||3 tbsp. l|
|Carrot –||2 pcs|
|Tomato Paste –||2 tbsp. l|
|Bay leaf, salt, pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 95 Kcal|
It is enough to prepare the necessary products and put them in a slow cooker. In the meantime, the stove will do all the work. Braised cabbage with chicken in a slow cooker is a hearty and tasty lunch that the whole family will be glad of.
Separate the meat from the bone, cut into large strips, onion into rings, carrot into strips;
We pour in sunflower oil into the bowl of the multicooker and heat it up. Turn on the mode (fry), lay out the vegetable composition and chicken fillet;
Chop the cabbage. If it is taut (late varieties), salted and kneaded, if it is early cabbage, then this procedure can be omitted;
After the meat and vegetables are cooked, put the cabbage;
Next, add salt, pepper, and for the flavor will not interfere with a couple of bay leaves;
Products interfere. We make replacement of the mode (to fry) on the mode (to extinguish). Young cabbage will be stewed for 15–25 minutes, later 35–45 minutes;
Decorate beautifully with fresh herbs.
- The dish will have a unique taste, if you fill it with juicy, sweet pepper, zucchini, eggplant;
- Delicacy will be tastier if you use young cabbage and carrots;
- Serve the dish to the table preferably with slices of dark bread.
Bon Appetit everyone!
Delicious stewed cabbage with chicken
This is a true find for housewives, because cooking in such devices is a pleasure. Chicken stew can become the queen of the table, especially if cooked in a Redmond multicooker.
Delicious delicacy is ideal for both everyday dinner and for a solemn dinner. It benefits not only adults, but also kids..
This recipe is perfect for the Redmond multicooker, as it does not cook under pressure!
Products for cooking:
- Chicken thighs (or shin) – 7 pcs;
- Cabbage of medium size – 1 pc;
- Carrots – 2 pieces;
- Ketchup or tomato – 2 tbsp. l;
- Sunflower oil – 3 tbsp. l;
- Salt, spices, herbs – to taste.
|Time for preparing||1 hour.|
|100 gr. product||85 kcal.|
Cooking braised cabbage with chicken meat, in the Multicooker Redmond:
- Before sending chicken thighs to the Redmond multicooker, dip their boiled hot water. Our meat is processed and ready for further cooking;
- We clean the onions and carrots, cut into straws or cubes. Do not use the grater to rub carrots;
- Heat up sunflower oil;
- We turn on the “Cook” mode on the Redmond multicooker, put carrots and onions;
- After our vegetables are stewed for about 15 minutes, we add chicken ribs, the first five minutes they need to be turned from one side to the other. Approximate quenching time – 35 minutes;
- While meat and vegetables are languishing, we begin to shred the cabbage in the form of long strips. White cabbage can be optionally replaced with cauliflower, broccoli, Beijing. It is worth remembering only that the time to extinguish these varieties is significantly less;
- Chop the cabbage, put it in the Red Multicooker bowl, add spices, salt, ketchup or tomato and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Delicious dish is ready to eat. The last final step is decorating with greens.!
The crock-pot Polaris will cook unforgettable stewed cabbage with chicken meat and mushrooms
Wonderful multi-cooker Polaris is able to cook delicious stewed cabbage with chicken meat and mushrooms is hassle-free and fast. However, the result will be unsurpassed. The multicooker protects products from burning, while vegetables and meat quickly reach the desired readiness, saving all their beneficial substances. The tenderness and juiciness of the dish can amaze and delight the whole family.!
- A small cabbage – 700 – 900 gr;
- Chicken meat – 400 gr;
- White mushrooms (preferably champignons) – 200 gr;
- Onions – 100 gr;
- Carrots – 130 g;
- Garlic – 2, 3 teeth;
- Sunflower oil – 50 ml;
- Ottoyannaya water – 180 ml;
- Pepper (fragrant, white, ground black) – to taste;
- Basil, parsley, dill, salt – to taste.
|Time for preparing||1 hour 20 min|
|One portion||200 kcal.|
Let’s start cooking the most delicate dish in the multi-cooker Polaris:
- Peel the onion and cut it into half rings, then wash the porcini mushrooms and cut them into four pieces;
- In the bowl multivarki Polaris pour in sunflower oil (preferably refined), then onions and mushrooms. Turn on the “Baking” mode and fry for ten minutes;
- Mode chicken meat is not large chunks, carrot cube. Put to the onions and mushrooms. All products are fried for ten minutes;
- Add shredded cabbage, pepper, salt and garlic;
- Do not forget to pour in some water, then press the “Quenching” button. The dish stews for 1 hour;
- After the time has elapsed, we turn on the “Heating” mode, the food should stand (25 minutes);
- Sprinkle the ready dish with finely chopped greens.
Delicious delicacy ready to eat!
Tender sauerkraut stew with chicken
Cooking stewed sauerkraut is not at all difficult, especially if there is a slow cooker in the kitchen. No need to stand for hours at the stove and wait for the result. Cooked cabbage dish in a modern miracle stove, will be tasty, fragrant and healthy. This is not surprising, because sauerkraut has a lot of useful vitamin and trace elements, and the slow cooker easily saves them when frying and stewing.
- Sauerkraut – 800 gr;
- Chicken meat – 450 gr;
- Large bulb head – 1 pc;
- Carrots – 2 pieces;
- Sunflower oil – 6 tbsp. l;
- Salt, pepper, bay leaf – to taste;
- Water – 100 gr.
|Time for preparing||55 min.|
- Peel the onions and carrots, then cut into large cubes;
- In the bowl of the multicooker, pour in the sunflower oil, heat up and lay out the chopped vegetables. Pass 15 min. Mode “Frying”;
- Chicken meat (breast, fillet) cut into thin pieces and add to vegetables. Fry well for 10 minutes;
- Withstand the time, put sauerkraut, spices, salt, bay leaf, which will give the dish a unique flavor. Fry for five minutes with vegetables and meat;
- Pour in water, go to the mode of “Quenching”, set the time for 25 minutes.
Our braised sauerkraut with chicken is ready to eat! This dish will perfectly complement any side dish, for example, potatoes or buckwheat porridge..
Enjoy your meal!