Any pastry with apples is an easy to prepare and very tasty dessert. Both adults and children love him. And if it comes to all kinds of cookies, supplemented by apples, it is difficult to resist. Consider some of the most successful recipes with the addition of a delicious fruit..
|fresh apples (sweet and sour variety) –||2 pieces|
|sugar –||100 g|
|butter –||100 g|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|Wheat flour –||220 g|
|baking powder –||10 g|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 372 Kcal|
These shortbread dough biscuits, supplemented with apple slices, are very unusual, but children should definitely like it..
Work on the preparation of extremely tasty cookies:
- Put eggs, sugar, butter in a common container and beat well using a mixer;
- Wash the apples in cold water, remove the peel, and cut the core with the seeds, and immediately cut into small cubes;
- Add shredded apples to the mix whipped with a mixer and mix well;
- Sift flour into the mixture together with baking powder and knead the dough, which in the end turns out not too thick, but at the same time not so rare to stick to hands;
- In order to form cookies, you must first moisten hands in water;
- Make small pellets with a hand, with a thickness not exceeding 2 cm;
- Cover the form with a special paper for baking and lay down the formed flat cakes on it;
- Send the pan to the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes. As a result, ready-made cookies should acquire a light golden color..
The cooking recipe is also very simple, but the result is a very tasty dough, complemented by a sweet and sour filling. This will require the following products:
- wheat flour (top grade) – 150 grams;
- butter, brought to room temperature – 100 grams;
- low-fat cottage cheese – 100 grams;
- zest obtained from ½ lemon;
- sugar – 50 grams;
- vanilla sugar – 1 tablespoon;
- apple (sweet and sour variety) – 1 piece.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calorie – 212 kcal.
How to make cottage cheese cookies with apples:
- Flour flour through a special sieve in any convenient container;
- Cut the softened butter into cubes and send to a bowl of flour. To rub hands before formation of a crumb;
- Curd pereteret through a large sieve and add to the resulting crumb. Also add sugar, lemon zest and vanilla sugar. Mix everything thoroughly. You should end up with a beautiful ball of elastic dough;
- Wrap the dough film for food and send to the refrigerator;
- At this time it is necessary to prepare the filling. To do this, the apple must be thoroughly washed, cut off the peel and remove the insides, and then cut into plates, in thickness, not exceeding ½ cm;
- Dust the work surface with a small amount of flour and lay out the dough on it, which must be rolled into a layer with an approximate thickness of ½ cm;
- Using a round shape to form a future cookie, which should be about 6 cm in diameter;
- Put an apple slice on the cut dough and sprinkle it with sugar in a small amount;
- Put the second cut circle of dough on top of the apple and firmly pinch all the edges;
- Place a special baking paper on the baking sheet and fold the shaped cookies onto it;
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and send a baking tray into it for 20 minutes. As a result, the surface of the dough should be rosy.
Sweets for fasting
The peculiarity of this cookie is that apples are crushed in a blender before being added to the dough so that they are not felt in baking, but, nevertheless, delight with their unique aroma. In order to prepare this option will require the following ingredients:
- refined vegetable oil – 100 ml;
- sugar – 100 grams;
- purified water – 100 ml;
- fresh apples – 3 pieces;
- wheat flour (top grade) – 2 glasses;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- cinnamon, vanilla, cloves – the amount at the personal discretion.
Cooking time – 35 minutes.
Calories – 140 kcal.
How to bake soft, lean cookies with apples and cinnamon:
- Wash the apples, peel them with a sharp knife, and then grate them on a small grater;
- Pour the right amount of water into a small saucepan, add a little dried cloves and place on the fire, where to bring to the boiling point and remove. Remove the clove from the water;
- Add the right amount of vanilla, cinnamon and refined vegetable oil to the water;
- Also add sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved;
- Add flour and baking powder to the liquid, mix, and then also send the apple porridge;
- Thoroughly mix the composition to obtain an elastic test;
- Roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin to a uniform web and cut it into various figures that you need to pierce with a fork in several places;
- Bake in the oven until a ruddy characteristic color is formed..
Diet Apple Cookies
This recipe is perfect for those who are watching their figure and calories consumed, but not able to do without the daily tasty tea. For cooking you will need:
- fresh apples – 2 large pieces;
- carrots – 1 large size;
- oatmeal – 100 grams;
- butter, brought to room temperature – 1 tablespoon;
- some cinnamon.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Calorie – 111.2 kcal.
Directly Diet Cookies:
- Grind apples and carrots using a large grater;
- Add butter, a small amount of cinnamon and oatmeal to the ground ingredients. Stir the mixture thoroughly;
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and form small balls from the resulting dough. Put them on a baking sheet, where immediately press down a little to get neat cakes;
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and send a baking tray for 20 minutes..
Puff “Roses” with apples
Roses cookies look very impressive on any table, although it is very simple to cook them. Also, the list of ingredients is very simple and does not require significant costs. The list of components is as follows:
- ready puff pastry – 250 grams;
- apples (sweet and sour variety) – 2 pieces;
- sugar – 3 tablespoons;
- purified water – 150 ml.
Cooking time – 35 minutes.
Calorie – 167 kcal.
Stages of cooking:
- Pour the right amount of water into the container, pour 2 tablespoons of sugar and bring the composition on the stove to the boiling point;
- Apples split in half and clean the core with seeds. The main part of the apple is cut into thin slices;
- Slices should be dipped in boiling sugar syrup and cook for 1-2 minutes;
- Put boiled apples in a colander and leave to drain water;
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface and cut it into long strips, the thickness of which will be within 2 cm. This indicator depends on the width of the slices, since the parameters of the fruit and the dough must match;
- Each of the strips sprinkle with a small amount of sugar and put the prepared apple slices along the entire strip and so that the skin is in the upper part;
- Carefully need to roll the strip into a roll. From the bottom, you can pull off the dough a little to make a beautiful, extended down bud;
- Cover the baking sheet with special paper for baking and put the formed buds on it;
- Place the pan in the oven preheated to 200 ° C for 20 minutes;
- If desired, the finished dough can be powdered with powdered sugar..
This is a great option for making oatmeal cookies, which is very tasty, crumbly and soft. It will require:
- oatmeal flakes – 240 grams;
- oatmeal – 225 grams;
- sugar – 250 grams;
- butter, previously softened – 125 grams;
- chicken eggs – 2 pieces;
- walnuts – 90 grams;
- apples sweet and sour variety – 2 pieces;
- cinnamon (ground) – 1 tsp;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- vanillin – 1 tsp;
- salt – ½ tsp.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calories – 180.8 kcal.
Step by Step Cooking Oatmeal Cookies:
- Put the soft butter with sugar into a container and beat it there until a homogeneous air mass is obtained;
- Add chicken eggs and mix well;
- Next comes the turn of vanilla, table salt, cinnamon, baking powder, which, after getting into the mixture, must also be thoroughly whipped;
- Pour the right amount of oatmeal into the mass and mix everything very well to obtain a mixture of a homogeneous composition;
- Rinse the apples well, dry them, peel them and cut them into small cubes;
- Walnuts must also be crushed using a sharp knife;
- Pour oatmeal, crushed apples and nuts into the mixture and mix well again;
- Leave the mixture for a few minutes so that the flakes are well saturated with moisture and swell;
- Put baking paper on a prepared baking sheet and smear it with vegetable oil in a small amount;
- Form scones with a spoon and spread alternately on a baking sheet;
- Baking time is about 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C;
- To cool the finished cookies should use the grid.
Cookies with apples can be prepared in various ways. Each of them has its own cooking technology and a list of ingredients. The result is distinguished by its originality, taste and external beauty. You should definitely please your loved ones and make cookies using one of the suggested recipes..