The slow cooker is a very important and necessary helper in every kitchen today. She is loved and appreciated, and therefore comes up with more and more tasty recipes for her. Today, for example, there will be buns. All different, but all very tasty and fresh!
|raisins –||20 g|
|flour –||250 g|
|salt –||2 sliver|
|milk –||0.1 l|
|vanillin –||2 g|
|sugar –||50 g|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|dry yeast –||10 g|
|margarine –||20 g|
|water –||80 ml|
|butter –||60 g|
|Time for preparing: 270 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 288 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, put it on the stove and heat it a little. It should be only slightly warm, so that the yeast is better activated. If the milk is too hot, the yeast may die..
- Pour it into a deep bowl, add yeast..
- There also send two spoons of sugar and the same amount of flour.
- Mix everything well, let it brew for twenty minutes. By this time, the hat should rise.
- When time passes, add salt, sugar, vanillin, one egg to the dough..
- Pour the rest of the flour there, but with the help of a sieve..
- Melt the butter, cool to room temperature.
- Pour it into all other ingredients and knead the dough..
- Roll it into a ball, cover and put in heat for an hour and a half.
- When the time has passed, press it in and out again before raising it..
- Raisin during this time, rinse, dry.
- Add it to the grown dough, knead.
- Divided into seven parts, from each roll ball.
- A bowl of multicooker grease with margarine, put the balls of dough on top.
- Turn on the heating and wait 25-30 minutes.
- Next in baking mode, bake the buns for one hour. Then turn them over and bake for another 20-25 minutes..
Baking with poppy seeds
|dry yeast||15 g|
|vegetable oil||30 ml|
|the eggs||2 pcs.|
|powdered sugar||40 g|
|vanilla sugar||10 g|
Time: 3 h 20 min.
How to cook:
- Milk slightly warm and dilute the yeast in it. Add a spoonful of sugar, mix well.
- Pour a few more spoons of flour, dissolve them and remove the mass in heat. Fifteen minutes later, the sponge should rise with a hat. That means yeast works well. Mix eggs with salt, sugar and vanilla sugar at this time..
- All components mix well with each other. Melt margarine, cool to room temperature.
- Then introduce it to the eggs, mix. Pour the resulting mass to the approached dough, combine with a whisk or spatula until smooth..
- Add the remaining flour, but always through a sieve so that there are no lumps in the future buns. When the mass begins to move away from the hands, add vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough until all the oil is absorbed. Turn on the preheating mode in the slow cooker and put the dough into it for one hour.
- Mack poppy pour into a bowl, pour boiling water over it and close the lid, a plate. Let stand for twenty minutes, then drain the remaining water, if there is.
- It is better to grind poppy with a mortar or chop it with an immersion blender before extracting poppy milk. After that, mix it with powder..
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular layer, evenly distribute the filling over it. Roll into a roll, cut it into the required number of parts. Put the future buns in the multicooker bowl, let them rise in the heating mode.
- When they become lush, turn on baking mode for one hour. After that, turn them over and bake for another twenty minutes..
Learn how to cook cottage cheese casserole with pear in a slow cooker.
For breakfast, you can make an omelet with cauliflower in a slow cooker with this recipe.
As a main dish in a slow cooker, you can cook chicken liver with potatoes. Here you will find a recipe.
|dry yeast||10 g|
Time: 2 h 30 min.
How to cook:
- Heat milk and water to a warm, not hot (!) State. Mix all the water with half the milk in a deep container..
- Add a spoonful of sugar, salt and mix. Clean in a warm place, be sure to cover with a towel for a quarter of an hour.
- Egg at this time to mix with 2/3 parts of sugar. Beat up to get air mass with vanillin..
- Place half of the butter in a saucepan, put on the stove to melt. Next, cool it to room temperature..
- After that, enter into the egg mass, mix. Pour into the brew, add the remaining milk and flour.
- Flour must be added through a sieve to do without lumps. Knead a soft, uniform dough, roll the ball out of it.
- Place in a bowl, cover and place in heat for one hour. For the filling mix the remnants of soft butter, cinnamon and sugar. Ready dough knead, roll into a layer, grease stuffing.
- Minimize to a tight roll, chop. Put in a bowl and cook for one hour in baking mode.
In the video – a recipe for making cinnamon buns in a slow cooker:
Cooking option with ham and cheese
|puff pastry||0.5 kg|
Time: 35 min.
How to cook:
- Pre-take dough, unpack.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour, put dough on it.
- Cover it with a clean towel on top of it, or sprinkle it over so that it does not blown away..
- Ham cut into slices, grate cheese.
- Beat egg in a small bowl, you can add salt to taste.
- Brush the dough with egg, put ham slices on top, sprinkle with cheese.
- Collapse into a thick roll and cut into portions.
- Put the resulting buns in the bowl of the slow cooker.
- Cook them in baking mode for about thirty minutes.
How to bake muffin with cottage cheese
|the eggs||2 pcs.|
|baking powder||5 g|
|cottage cheese||250 g|
Time: 40 min.
How to cook:
- Immediately grease a bowl of multicooker and sprinkle with flour..
- Put it back in place and turn on the baking mode so that it warms up well.
- Put the cottage cheese in a large sieve, and in turn put it over a bowl.
- Next, using a spoon or spatula to wipe it to make it crumbly and homogeneous.
- You can also chop the curd submersible blender or skip it through a meat grinder. Then get the maximum creamy consistency of the product. It will be even better.
- In any case, put the finished cottage cheese in a bowl, add baking powder, eggs.
- Start whipping everything with a whisk or mixer..
- Slowly add sugar and then flour, but it is necessary in parts and through a sieve. You can not stop beating the dough, otherwise it forms lumps.
- Next, with wet hands, form buns from dough, put them into the bowl of the slow cooker..
- Bake under the lid for fifteen minutes.
- Then turn them over and bake for another five minutes..
Since there was yeast dough among our buns, it would be wise to remind you how to handle it. It is best to knead the dough in a warm room, without drafts and sudden changes in temperature. He also needs to grow without drafts and cold. Yeast likes heat and therefore will work only in your favorite conditions..
If you are preparing the most ordinary buns and are not going to give them something original, there is a simple and quick idea. When the pastry is half ready, milk it with sugar and spices. This mixture will make the buns more fragrant, tender and even softer.!
All the buns, which we have offered you above, are tasty by themselves. But if you want something to diversify them, then you can make some simple chocolate or vanilla sauce. You can cook a syrup with your favorite flavor or make a fudge of egg whites and powdered sugar. Simple, but tasteful! And do not forget about tea.
You can add some special ingredients to the buns, baking with them will no longer be so ordinary. These are pieces of chocolate, nuts, candied fruits, dried fruits. You can even add fresh or frozen berries, fruits.
In the video – the easiest way to cook delicious buns in a slow cooker:
Homemade buns in a slow cooker – a real pleasure! How tasty they smell even at the beginning of roasting. And in the end you can go crazy! Only one way out – make tea, coffee, cocoa and collect all relatives at the table. It will be cozy and homely warm!