This baking is ideal for those who watch their figure. Having spent only 5 minutes to prepare and a quarter of an hour to bake, you will get an airy and light delicacy.
|oil (refined) –||50 ml|
|baking powder –||10 g|
|vanilla sugar –||20 g|
|citrus peel –||8 g|
|hot water –||150 ml|
|flour –||1 cup|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 292 Kcal|
In the refrigerator ran out of eggs and do not know what to serve the children for breakfast? There is an exit! Simple and tasty berry cake, which will be an excellent delicacy for cocoa and hot milk.
- Turn on the oven to warm up;
- Pour water into the kettle and place it on the stove;
- Pour the baking powder and vanilla and plain sugar into the sifted flour. Add the zest;
- During this time, boil water in the kettle. In 150 ml of hot liquid pour 45 ml of oil, mix and pour into the dough;
- Mix with a spoon. Beating is not necessary, since the sugar crumbs dissolve under the influence of hot water;
- In the resulting dough, add berries. Also, for a variety of taste, you can put chocolate chips, candied fruits, sliced hard fruits. For a chocolate muffin, add 2 spoons of cocoa;
- Stir the dough again, but only gently, so as not to turn the berries into porridge;
- Grease the form with butter and pour dough;
- You need to bake a cupcake at 200 ° C for only a quarter of an hour..
Quick cupcake in the microwave without eggs
Even if you are not a fan of eggs, this is no reason to abandon the preparation of delicacies. Even without this ingredient, baking will be airy, porous and incredibly soft..
- soft oil –35 gr .;
- chocolate chips – 20 gr .;
- flour with a baking powder – 110 gr .;
- cocoa powder 20 g .;
- vanilla extract – 1 tsp;
- non-fat milk – 15 ml;
- brown sugar – 60 gr.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Calorie baking: 388.47 kcal.
- Put the butter in a mug and heat it in the microwave oven for 20 seconds until it is completely melted;
- Pour cocoa and beat with a fork until smooth. Next, add sugar with vanilla, pour in milk and mix again;
- Pour salt, flour and half chocolate chips;
- The first stage of baking a cake takes place at a power of 600 W, lasting 1 minute 45 seconds. In the second stage, set the power to 800 watts for 1.5 minutes.
- The finished baking should cool down a bit. Only then pour the remnants of chocolate chips.
Cupcake on kefir
Why no eggs? Situations arise different, some do not like eggs, others adhere to vegetarianism. It is this recipe based on the last audience of people..
- soda – 7 g .;
- kefir – 0.5 l;
- flour – 1 faceted glass;
- sugar – 190 g;
- ground cinnamon – 1 tsp;
- salt – 7 grams;
- oil – 45 ml;
- walnuts, prunes, raisins – 50 g.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Caloric content: 196.35 kcal.
Step by step preparation:
- In kefir mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, add flour. The consistency is thick sour cream;
- Add soda and pour oil;
- The next step is to add the filling. Before that, it should be ground a little;
- Ready dough pour the form and bake a quarter of an hour at 190C.
Not every baking is based on the availability of eggs. An example is bread. So in the cottage cheese cake you can do without eggs and be sure, taste and lightness will not suffer from this.
- vegetable oil;
- dried fruits or candied fruit – 100 gr.;
- milk – 0.5 cups;
- flour – 1.5 cups;
- baking powder – 10 gr .;
- sugar – 180 g;
- cottage cheese – 1 pack.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 288.21 kcal.
- Grind cottage cheese;
- Beat butter and sugar, pour in milk and mix with cottage cheese;
- Pour salt, flour, baking powder and dried fruits (candied fruits);
- Stir and pour into the form;
- Bake 50 minutes at a temperature of 180C.
For cheesecake is best to choose a form with a hole in the center. So, the product will be baked evenly. This recipe also has many options. For example, part of the flour is replaced by semolina, milk for sour cream or kefir.
Do not be surprised that there is no butter in the recipe besides eggs. The consistency of a cupcake resembles a brownie – light, tasty and moist..
- flour – 1 cup;
- cocoa powder – 50 g .;
- fine salt – ¼ tsp;
- cinnamon – 1 tsp;
- baking powder package – 15 gr .;
- lemon juice – 2 tbsp. l .;
- brown sugar – 165 g .;
- grated chocolate – 20 g .;
- filtered water – 250 ml;
- vanillin – 10 g .;
- oil – 60 ml.
Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Caloric content: 268.73 kcal.
Step by step preparation of the cake:
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C;
- Cover the form with foil or paper, be sure to lubricate with cooking oil and lightly sprinkle with flour;
- In a separate container, beat the water, brown and vanilla sugar, lemon juice;
- Sift the following ingredients twice: flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and cocoa;
- Constantly making it difficult to pour dry foods to the wet ingredients from step 3;
- Pour chocolate, mix;
- Pour into prepared mold, bake for 40 minutes..
It is advisable to cut the cake in 10 minutes.
Perhaps every housewife knows that experienced chefs replace banana puree with eggs, so you can be 100% sure about the great result of this baking..
- overripe bananas – 6 pcs .;
- high-grade flour – 300 gr .;
- oil – 150 ml (can be melted butter);
- fine salt – ¼ tsp;
- soda, hydrated with lemon juice – 1 dessert spoon;
- granulated sugar (fine crystalline) – 100 gr.
Baking and food preparation time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 269.21 kcal.
- Blender the main ingredient – bananas;
- In a separate bowl, mix the salt, flour and sugar;
- Add soda;
- Turn on the oven;
- To the dry ingredients pour oil and stir;
- Add banana puree and mix until smooth;
- Lubricate the cake pan with cooking oil, pour in banana dough;
- Send for 50 minutes in the oven. Bake at 160C.
The finished product can be powdered, cocoa or fluff the surface with jam.
How to cook a cupcake in a slow cooker
The recipe is more like a lean cupcake, as it contains not only eggs, but also other animal products..
- flour – 1 cup;
- dried fruits – 50 gr .;
- jam – 45 g .;
- nuts – 50 g .;
- cinnamon – 0.5 tsp;
- filtered water – ¼ cup;
- a pinch of salt;
- baking powder – 12 gr .;
- lean oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Caloric content: 344.44 kcal.
- Stir all dry ingredients;
- Pour in jam, water and butter. Of all the products knead the dough;
- Grind dried fruits and nuts, put in the dough and mix;
- To grease a bowl of the kitchen device with culinary fat and to establish the mode “pastries”;
- Pour the dough and bake the cake for exactly 50 minutes;
- Product readiness check wooden skewer.
While the cupcake is not cooled, you cannot get it out of the multicooker, since the structure of the hot dessert is very loose and it will simply crumble. But after complete cooling, the cupcake will be ready to decorate your table..
Useful tips and cooking details
In all national kitchens, muffins are cooked in their own way, but there are certain common subtleties that you always get rich and tasty pastries..
Basically, muffins are made from two types of dough: yeast and biscuit. But one thing remains the same: a lot of sugar and butter.
No less important is the sequence of bookmarking products. First, beat the butter, then add half of all the dry ingredients. Then pour in the liquid base and only at the end of the newly poured dry.
For aroma, you can enter citrus, vanilla and almond supplements. Cinnamon is a great alternative..
Since eggs are sometimes not added to the cake dough, it is very important to observe the correct batch. It is desirable that the mixing process is quick. The flour mixture should be mixed from top to bottom..
So that the product is not stale and long remained lush and soft, experienced chefs resort to the following tricks: 10% of the total amount of flour is replaced with starch or chopped walnuts.
Lay the cupcake only in a well-heated oven. As a rule, the temperature should be around 20 ° C. In no case during the heat treatment can not open the oven and the more move the form with the dough. The temperature drop and sudden movements will affect the pomp – the cake will settle.
Check the readiness of a wooden skewer or toothpick. After piercing the product, it should be completely dry. If you are preparing batch (piece) muffins, then you need to check every baking.
If the surface of your product is covered with a crust and started to burn, but inside it is still raw, then cover the cupcakes with paper and continue the baking process.
Remove from the form is necessary only after complete cooling of the confection. Otherwise it will fall apart..
Well, the last secret is that if you decided to take biscuit dough as the basis for making the cake, then know that it is very sensitive to loud sounds and vibrations. From the noise of the bubbles in the biscuit burst, and the structure of the product, and the appearance will lose their beauty. Therefore, it is advisable to keep the cake in a quiet and secluded place until completely cooled down..