Now it is hardly possible to surprise someone with a multicooker, this most useful invention for the kitchen has already been appreciated by many housewives. And if you have such a miracle of technology, be sure to use it to make delicious and fragrant cupcakes for tea. We offer you a variety of recipes for every taste, as well as tips for cooking.
|the eggs –||5 items|
|sugar –||250 grams|
|flour –||250 grams|
|vanillin –||2 grams|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 372 Kcal|
- Break eggs into deep dishes, add vanillin to them. Beat at least five minutes with a blender at high speed;
- Add sugar and whisk again with a blender;
- Sift the sieve twice with the sieve and portionwise, add a little bit of it to the sugar-egg mixture, kneading thoroughly;
- Grease a cup of the multicooker with butter and pour in the resulting dough;
- Select Baking mode (with the lid closed) and bake for 45 minutes;
- Allow the cup to cool slightly before removing the cupcake from the slow cooker..
Chocolate muffin in a slow cooker
- 200 grams of margarine or butter;
- 110 grams of cocoa powder;
- 300 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of milk;
- 4 eggs;
- 400 grams of flour;
- 10 grams of soda (no need to extinguish).
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Caloric content: 392 kcal.
- Melt butter or margarine, add cocoa, sugar and milk to it. Stir these ingredients thoroughly, put on the fire and bring to a boil;
- As soon as the mixture begins to boil, remove it from the stove and cool it;
- One by one, add to the mixture the eggs, beating with a whisk;
- Add flour to soda, mix;
- Gradually pour the flour and soda into the dough, stirring thoroughly;
- Grease a cup of multicooker with oil, pour the dough into it;
- Cupcake is baked for 45 minutes in the “Baking” mode.
How to bake a banana muffin
- bananas – 3 pieces;
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- Sakhap – 160 grams;
- flour – 230 grams;
- baking powder – 8-10 grams;
- soda – 0.5 tsp (no quenching required);
- butter – 100 grams;
- milk – 100 grams;
- vanillin – 2 grams;
- powdered sugar and / or cocoa powder for decoration;
Cooking time: 95 minutes.
Caloric content: 379 kcal.
- Rinse and peel the bananas, cut into several pieces, and then blend;
- Melt the butter and pour it into the bananas. Stir;
- In the oil-banana mixture, break the eggs, add sugar and vanilla to the same place;
- Pour warm milk into the mixture and mix using a whisk or a blender. The mass should be homogeneous;
- Mix flour, soda and baking powder. Gradually add this mixture to the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly;
- Grease the saucepan with the margarine and pour the dough into it;
- Select Baking Mode. After 80 minutes, the cupcake will be ready;
- Do not immediately remove the hot cupcake, it can fall apart. When cool, place it on a serving plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar and / or cocoa on top and garnish with banana slices..
- orange – 2 pieces of medium size;
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- sahap — a little more than half a glass;
- butter – about half a pack;
- flour – 160 grams;
- baking powder – 8 grams;
- vanilla or vanilla sugar – 1 tsp;
- powdered sugar – 90 grams (for making glaze).
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Caloric content: 370 kcal.
- Melt the butter without boiling it. Then set aside to cool;
- In the meantime, get some oranges: rinse the fruit thoroughly and rub the zest on a fine grater (only the orange part is important!). Cut the citrus in half and squeeze the juice to the grated zest;
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs with sugar until white;
- Add butter to the egg-sugar mass, and then add flour in small portions, while continuing to beat with a mixer (but at a lower speed).
- Add baking powder and vanilla to the dough, mix;
- Next, pour orange juice into the dough together with the zest and beat again at low speed;
- Add butter to the multi-bowl and pour the dough into it..
- Cook in baking mode for 30 minutes;
- While the cake is baked, take a glaze. To do this, just mix a little orange juice with powder;
- Grease the cooled cupcake with glaze and, if desired, decorate with citrus slices or grated zest.
Vanilla Baking Recipe
- 3 eggs;
- 180 grams of flour;
- 170 grams of sugar;
- 130 grams of sour cream;
- 90 grams of sunflower oil;
- 30 grams of cocoa;
- 70 ml of water;
- a bag of vanilla sugar (about 15 grams);
- 8 grams of baking powder.
Cooking time: 75 minutes.
Calories: 381 kcal.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer and sugar until a white foam forms;
- Next, add the butter to the egg-sugar mixture, and then in small portions of flour with baking powder, mixing thoroughly;
- Add sour cream, stir;
- Separate about a third from the dough. In the smaller part add cocoa, diluted in water, and in the larger – vanilla sugar;
- Spread butter on multi-bowl and lay layers of dough in it: first half of light, then dark, then light again;
- Bake 60 minutes in standard Baking mode;
- Put slices of white and dark chocolate on a hot cupcake.
How to bake muffin from cottage cheese
- flour – 290 grams;
- butter – 160 grams;
- sugar – 320 grams;
- cottage cheese (fat, best homemade) – 300 grams;
- eggs – 3 pieces
- baking powder – 1.5 tsp;
- salt – 5 grams;
- sunflower oil (for lubricating the bowl).
Cooking time: 75 minutes.
Caloric content: 295 kcal.
- Rub the curd through a sieve or cheesecloth;
- Mix softened butter in a separate bowl with sugar, then beat for 12-15 minutes with a mixer;
- Mix the sugar-cream mixture with the curd and beat again until smooth;
- Continuing to beat, add one egg to the dough;
- Add baking powder and salt to the sifted flour;
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly;
- Grease the multi-cooker bowl with oil and pour the dough into it, smooth it out;
- Bake for 60 minutes using standard Baking mode..
- To make a cupcake in a slow cooker turn out to be lush, you need to fill the flour with oxygen. To do this, do not be lazy to sift it several times through a sieve;
- Ingredients for baking is desirable to take room temperature. Take care of this in advance by removing everything you need from the refrigerator;
- Do not remove the cupcake from the multicooker immediately as soon as the readiness signal has sounded. First check to see if he really baked. Use a wooden toothpick or a skewer: pierce the middle of the cupcake with it, and then see if there is any dough left on it. If the skewer is dry, then baking is ready. Leave the multicooker lid open and let the cupcake cool slightly. Then, using a knife, separate it from the walls of the dish and turn it over on a plate. If you try to remove the bakery immediately, it can fall apart. The taste of this, of course, will not change, but the view will not be very beautiful;
- Use for cooking only fresh and high-quality products, buy them from trusted suppliers – this is the key to successful baking.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in making dough for cupcakes, all the ingredients are easily accessible. And with a slow cooker, you can be sure that the bottom of the culinary product will not burn. If you follow the recipe and the above tips, you will receive excellent pastries for tea, pleasing their taste and aroma. But the most important condition – you need to cook with love! Have a nice tea party!