Strawberry jam is probably one of the most favorite of many people. It can be eaten just with spoons, served with tea or pancakes. And you can cook with him a delicious cake!
|flour –||460 g|
|strawberry jam –||320 g|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|soda –||5 g|
|margarine –||270 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 410 Kcal|
The procedure for making a quick cake with strawberry jam:
- Sift the flour in a large bowl, and then grate the margarine over the coarse grater;
- Stir the mass with your hands until it comes together with very fine crumbs or powder;
- Pour the soda and stir it;
- Mix the sugar with the egg, beat a little with a mixer and pour to a loose mass;
- Hands knead the dough and divide it into five parts;
- Put all the “koloboks” in the freezer for ten minutes, if time permits;
- Oven included to warm up;
- Grate three buns into the baking pan;
- Top with strawberry jam, spread it over the entire surface;
- Rub the remaining two buns over the top, also over the entire surface;
- At a temperature of 200 Celsius bake for twenty minutes.
Strawberry Jam Sandwich Cake
- 370 g of flour;
- 7 g of soda;
- 2 eggs;
- 270 ml of strawberry jam;
- 230 g butter;
- 230 g sugar.
Cooking time – 1 hour 15 minutes.
Calories per hundred grams – 395 kcal.
- In a deep bowl, smash the eggs and sugar with a mixer until a froth is formed and the whole mass increases several times;
- Add soft pieces of butter and smash into a homogeneous mass;
- On a soda pour a few drops of vinegar and pour this mixture to the egg-oil mixture;
- Sift the flour here and knead the soft dough with your hands, no need to knead it for a long time. Roll into a ball;
- Divide this ball into two parts, one should be larger than the second. The smaller one should be put in the freezer for a couple of minutes;
- Most of the roll into the reservoir and shift it into a form, pre-lubricated with a piece of butter;
- Form the bumpers and refrigerate the dough together with the mold for half an hour;
- Take out the form and put the jam on it, distribute and align;
- Remove the second part of the dough from the freezer and rub it on top of all the jam;
- Heat the oven to 200 Celsius, put the cake in it and bake it for at least half an hour.
Sweet cake with yeast and strawberry filling
- 1 yolk;
- 260 ml of sour milk;
- 125 ml of sunflower oil;
- 550 g of flour;
- 180 grams of strawberry jam;
- 20 g fresh yeast;
- 40 g poppy;
- 60 g sugar.
Cooking time – 2 hours.
Calories per hundred grams – 326 kcal.
- Grind the yeast with sugar and set aside until completely dissolved;
- Sour milk is slightly heated, but not hot. Pour into it sunflower oil, add yeast with sugar and salt, stir;
- Pour the sifted flour in parts and knead the dough by hand;
- You need to knead it for about seven minutes, then roll it into a ball and put it in a warm place for at least an hour. Cover with a towel;
- Spread the parchment on the table and roll the matched dough directly into it into a rectangular layer, not too thin;
- Visually split it in half lengthwise. One of the parts cut with a knife (more convenient with a wheel) into strips, about a centimeter wide, can be a little more. The quantity must be a multiple of three;
- From the resulting strips braid pigtails;
- On the whole half you need to put the jam, and on top of it you need to sprinkle with poppy seeds. This will keep the jam from spreading;
- Minimize the roll, starting from the whole side. Pigtails fasten it, hide the tips below;
- The ends of the roll fasten together to make a circle. Transfer it with paper to form, along with the paper. Remove excess parts;
- Grease the cake with yolk, you can still sprinkle with poppy seeds on top;
- Send to an already hot oven for forty-five minutes at 180 C.
Strawberry pie fill in a slow cooker
- 240 g of flour;
- 190 ml of strawberry jam;
- 110 g of sugar;
- 5 g of baking powder;
- 5 eggs.
Cooking time – 1 hour 10 minutes.
Calories per hundred grams – 272 kcal.
- Break eggs into a deep bowl and pour sugar over them. Mixer both ingredients shake;
- When the foam has risen, you need to add jam and mix again;
- Pour sifted flour with baking powder here, knead the batter with the same mixer;
- It is desirable to grease a bowl of the multicooker with butter, then pour the dough here;
- Select “Baking” mode with a timer of fifty minutes. Pull out until the cake is warm.
The sweeter the strawberry jam, the less sugar is required. However, you shouldn’t exclude it at all, since it is necessary both for raising proteins and for crystallizing the dough. Of course, part can be replaced with honey.
Filler pies must be placed in the oven (or a slow cooker) immediately, until the baking powder or soda ceases to function. They are active for a rather short period. If there is no soda, no baking powder, then you just need to divide the eggs and whites in the coolest foam possible. Carefully introduce them to the rest of the ingredients at the very last moment. They will help the dough stay lush..
In each of these recipes, you can add nuts, seeds or dried fruits. This will only improve the taste, but will increase the calorie content. For example, strawberries go well with pistachios, walnuts, sesame seeds.
In general, each of these cakes is suitable for any jam: both liquid and thick. Even a sour product would be appropriate, since the dough itself is always sweet. Because strawberry jam can be easily combined with lingonberries, viburnum and other unsweetened berries.
In fact, there is a huge amount of jam pies. We cited the example of only a few of the most successful. It is always fast and available even in the cold season. The main thing – stock up on seams from the summer!