Zucchini can be called the only vegetable crop, which is eaten only in an unripe form. With a small caloric content (up to 25 kcal / 100 g), green fruits have a high content of vitamins and useful dietary fibers, which are so necessary for problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Prepare this vegetable in different ways: stew, bake and fry. The latter method of heat treatment, of course, adds caloric value to the dish, but it is precisely it that is most loved for its cooking speed and tasty crust..
|young squash –||500 g|
|vegetable oil –||90 ml|
|salt and spice –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 77 Kcal|
There are many recipes for roasted zucchini, and each of them has its fans. But the simplest recipe involves the use of only this vegetable, vegetable oil and spices. As the latter, in addition to the king of spices (black pepper), you can also take paprika or ground oregano.
How to fry zucchini in a pan:
- Zucchini diligently washed under running water jets, the next stage of preparation of vegetables, cut them into cubes or ringlets, the thickness of which should not be more than one centimeter;
- After that, they should roll in spices and salt;
- In hot oil, fry the vegetable pieces until a beautiful caramel crust;
- Before serving, give them a little to lie on a paper towel to remove excess fat;
- Serve with sour cream sauce or mayonnaise concocted with garlic and greens.
How to fry zucchini in batter
Beautiful appetizing zucchini circles in golden crispy batter, soft inside with a delicate garlic aroma are prepared simply and very quickly. At the dinner table they can be served along with a sauce of sour cream (mayonnaise), garlic, greens and other spices to taste. Zucchini in batter can be not only a side dish for meat or poultry, but you can also take them with you for a snack on a picnic..
The cooking process uses the available products from the following list:
- 500 g young squash;
- 2 medium chicken eggs;
- 50 g of mayonnaise;
- 90 g of flour;
- 5 g of salt;
- 7-9 g garlic;
- 80 ml of vegetable oil.
On the preparation of ingredients and direct their frying will take from 40 to 60 minutes.
Calorie zucchini in batter – 195.3 kcal per 100 g.
- Wash squash, cut into half-centimeter slices, salt and let them stand for a while. This will eliminate excess moisture and will not make the finished dish bland;
- For the batter, beat the eggs slightly (only until smooth). Then add salt, spices, mayonnaise, garlic and flour. Stir all. It should be a liquid homogeneous dough without lumps;
- Warm up the oil well in a pan of suitable size. Roll the vegetable circles first in the flour, then dip them into the batter and quickly shift to the pan. So liquid batter will not drain from the wet vegetable;
- Fry the circles on each side until golden golden color. Ruddy zucchini from the pan should be removed on a bed of paper towels to remove excess oil.
Fried zucchini with tomatoes, garlic and mayonnaise
From fried zucchini and tomatoes you can make a delicious summer snack. This sauce will complement the sauce of mayonnaise, garlic and greens. The last ingredient is able to significantly change the taste of the finished dish, because dill, cilantro or parsley each individually can give different tastes to the sauce and zucchini.
The proportions of the products used for cooking:
- 500 g zucchini;
- 300 g tomatoes;
- 100 g of mayonnaise;
- 9 g garlic;
- 30 grams of greenery;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 75 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt and spices to taste.
Two – four servings of such snacks can be prepared in half an hour..
Nutritional value of the finished dish on average – 200.7 kilocalories per 100 grams.
The sequence of culinary processes:
- Roll the zucchini, prepared and sliced, in flour and fry with vegetable oil on both sides. Put them on a paper napkin or towel to remove excess oil from their surface;
- For the sauce mix chopped garlic, crushed with a press or grater, chopped greens with mayonnaise. Adjust the taste with salt and spices;
- Wash tomatoes and cut into thin slices in the form of circles or semicircles (depending on size) by the number of slices of fried zucchini;
- Assembling a snack: smear a circle of zucchini with sauce and put a tomato slice on it, decorate it with green leaves on top. You can serve this snack, both warm and completely cooled..
Recipe for courgettes in breaded circles
Breading not only improves the appearance of fried zucchini, but also makes their taste much more appetizing. In addition to traditional breadcrumbs for deboning vegetables, you can take the crackers chopped into crumb. It will turn out just as tasty.
Ingredients for cooking:
- 500 g zucchini;
- 200 g breadcrumbs (or cracker chips);
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of wheat flour;
- 7 g dry dill;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt and spices.
The total cooking time will be within 40 minutes..
The calorie intake at 214.3 kilocalories per 100 grams.
How to fry:
- Clean, cleaned zucchini shred circles no thicker than 5 mm and salt to give them a little stand;
- In the meantime, prepare three plates. In the first, sift the flour, in the second, beat the eggs with salt and dill, and the third fill with breadcrumbs;
- Oil for frying pour on the surface of the pan and heat it;
- First, prepare the prepared squash circles in flour, then dip them in the egg mixture, and generously roll in breadcrumbs from the third plate;
- Fry the breaded circles until golden crisp. Serve them hot or warm with sour cream..
Cooking vegetables with minced meat and cheese
With minced meat and cheese, you can make delicious stuffed zucchini, which can be a snack on the dining table, a side dish or a separate dish. In addition to fast cooking and great taste, it is also a very budget meal during the season..
For stuffed zucchini in a pan you need to take:
- 500 g young squash (2 medium specimens);
- 200 grams of minced meat;
- 150 grams of hard non-refractory cheese;
- 100 grams of tomatoes;
- 100 g onions;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 ml of vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper and salt to taste.
The duration of the cooking process on average lasts an hour and a half.
Nutritional value of this dish is 136.5 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook delicious zucchini with minced meat and cheese in a pan:
- Washed squash without fruit stems cut across 2.5 cm circles. Choose from each flesh, turning them into ringlets;
- Pulp zucchini shred in small cubes. Do the same with onions and tomatoes;
- Chopped vegetables, together with minced meat, salt and pepper before frying in a pan with a few tablespoons of vegetable oil until cooked. It will take about 20-25 minutes;
- In minced meat, drive raw eggs and stir. This will help to get a better grip on the mass in the subsequent preparation;
- On hot oil in a pan fry zucchini rings on each side. Then fill them with minced meat, sprinkle with cheese chips on top, cover the pan with a lid and simmer until ready for another 20-25 minutes.
Recipe of vegetables with mushrooms
This dish could be called vegetable stew, but all the vegetables for it are fried separately and only then connected together. The gentle creamy sauce made from homemade sour cream helps them to exchange the tastes and flavors of each other, in which they are then stewed..
The list of ingredients used and their proportions:
- 300 g zucchini;
- 300 g of eggplants;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 150 g onions;
- 200 ml of homemade sour cream;
- 110 ml of vegetable oil for frying;
- 30 g of greens for serving;
If all ingredients are fried in different pans at the same time, you can cope with cooking in 40 minutes, otherwise the duration increases.
Caloric content of such fried zucchini – 148.7 kcal per 100 g.
- Washed squash, with stalks removed, chop into small cubes and fry in a frying pan until cooked;
- Wash eggplants, peel, chop and let stand for a while, adding salt to bitterness. Then they also fry until cooked;
- Crushed mushrooms fry with onions, but for a festive serve, you can cut one small onion into rings and fry to a caramel color separately;
- Mix all the ingredients of the dish together, pour sour cream, add spices and cook, cover the contents of the pan with a lid, just a few minutes, so that the mushrooms and vegetables have time to “make friends”;
- Before serving, put golden crispy onion rings on top and sprinkle with chopped greens.
Beautiful appearance of fried zucchini can be obtained by frying them on a grill without oil, but only a little by smearing the slices of sliced vegetable themselves..
To enrich the taste of vegetables, you can sprinkle them with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar before cooking..
As a breading, you can use fine chips of grated hard cheese. Caramel crust, which will turn out in the end, will not allow to immediately unravel what the dish is made of..