Zucchini is a versatile vegetable. It can be prepared as a main course, can serve as a side dish or snack. At the same time, it is extremely easy and quick to prepare any dish from this vegetable. And low calorie content makes zucchini a welcome product on the table of any woman.!
|Luke –||large head|
|garlic –||a pair of teeth|
|sour cream –||200 ml|
|flour –||100 g|
|oils –||30 ml|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 120 Kcal|
- Prepare squash by removing seeds and peels. If the vegetable is young and the skin is thin, then you can not peel it;
- Cut the vegetable into thin circles, centimeter thick;
- Mix flour with spices, and heat the butter in a pan;
- Dip each circle in the flour and spices, and put in the pan. Fry over medium heat until browning;
- As soon as the circles will be rosy from both sides to set them aside;
- Onion peel and cut into half rings. Quickly fry until golden brown;
- Put zucchini on the pan, onions above, then zucchini again;
- Prepare pouring. To do this, dilute sour cream with a small amount of boiled cold water so that it resembles kefir in density. If sour cream itself is watery, then it is not necessary to dilute it;
- Together with the spices, add chopped garlic in sour cream and mix well;
- Vegetables pour the resulting pouring and simmer under the lid on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Stewed vegetables with tomatoes in sour cream
Sometimes for lunch you want a simple and quick dish that will be tasty, but not greasy. And then come to the aid of vegetables, namely zucchini with tomato. It is their combination and a little effort that results in a simple and tasty dish.!
- 4 zucchini;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sour cream and vegetable oil;
- greens to taste;
- salt, ground pepper 0.5 tsp.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Calorie: 150 calories.
- Peeled zucchini peel cut into medium pieces;
- Over high heat quickly fry for 10 minutes;
- Peel off tomatoes. To do this, make cross-sections on them and pour boiling water over it. Chop them into cubes and add to the zucchini;
- Fry everything for 5 minutes, then pour sour cream to the vegetables, adding spices and greens;
- Within 8 minutes well simmer them under a lid on low heat.
Zucchini recipe with sour cream, ham and cheese
This dish can be a wonderful addition to the festive table, or you can make a regular breakfast – festive. But the taste of this dish will definitely appeal to anyone who tries it.!
- squash – 0.7 kg;
- ham – 0.3 kg;
- cheese – 200 gr;
- sour cream – 200 ml;
- Bulgarian pepper – 0.3 kg;
- garlic clove;
- a couple of parsley twigs;
- spices to taste;
- cooking oil for roasting.
Time: 40 minutes.
Calorie: 160 calories.
- Pepper squash from seeds, wash and chop into small equal cubes (about 2-3 cm);
- Ham cut into the same cubes, and grate the cheese;
- Peel and chop the garlic;
- Zucchini with pepper over high heat to bring to a golden color. In the process of salt-pepper;
- Add ham to vegetables. Keep on fire for 8 minutes;
- Add cheese and garlic to sour cream, mix well until smooth;
- Pour the vegetables with sour cream dressing and leave to stew for 5-8 minutes under the lid;
- Serve with greens.
Vegetable stew in a slow cooker
Zucchini with potatoes is half the standard stew, but if you want something unusual, you can just add sour cream and a few other spices to them and get an unusual and new dish. And using a slow cooker – reduce your participation in the process by half!
- a couple of squash;
- 5 potatoes;
- 1/3 cup of water;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- spices to taste;
- 200 g parsley.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calorie: 175 calories.
- All vegetables peeled and washed;
- Onion cut into half rings, grate carrot, and chop the potatoes and zucchini into cubes;
- On the “Frying” mode, pour oil into the bowl and warm it. Fry the onion for 5 minutes;
- Then add the carrots and hold them together for a while;
- Stir the remaining vegetables, salt (you can use any spices to taste) and throw in the multicooker bowl;
- Pour water into the multicooker and transfer to the “Quenching” mode for 40 minutes;
- 10 minutes before the end of time, add sour cream, mix well;
- When serving, stewed zucchini in sour cream with potatoes decorate with greens.
Squashes are perfectly combined with any kind of vegetables. If you dry them together with broccoli inflorescences, you will end up with not only a tasty and flavorful dish, but also an extremely useful one, since both vegetables contain a huge amount of vitamins and trace elements..
The use of the multicooker not only saves all the vitamins, but also makes the dish more useful and dietary..
- one squash;
- medium carrot;
- 0.2 kg of broccoli;
- two potatoes;
- two tomatoes;
- vegetable oil for roasting;
- 100 ml of water and sour cream;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- 0.5 tsp turmeric, mustard, peppercorns, hops-suneli.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calorie: 220 calories.
- Prepare all the vegetables: peel the zucchini and seeds (if necessary), peel the carrots and potatoes and cut them into medium-sized cubes together with the zucchini. Broccoli divided into small inflorescences;
- In a slow cooker on the “Frying” mode (set 10 minutes on the timer), warm up a small amount of sunflower oil. Add all the spices to the hot oil except salt and fry them a little so that the oil gets their aroma and taste. If the dish should be as useful as possible, you should take olive oil instead of vegetable oil or use a small amount of water;
- Pour the carrot into the bowl and fry a little under the lid of the multicooker;
- Then add zucchini, potatoes and broccoli to carrots. Add 100 ml of water to the bowl;
- Set the mode “stewing” and simmer vegetables for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally;
- After half an hour, remove the skin from the tomato and, cut into small pieces, add to the rest of the vegetables;
- All salt;
- 5 minutes before the end of the “stewing” mode, add sour cream to the vegetables;
- As soon as the signal sounds, sprinkle the dish with cut greens and serve. Stewed zucchini in sour cream with vegetables will amaze everyone with their wonderful taste!
Like any vegetable, zucchini can be used everywhere and mix it with any vegetables and meat. But in order to taste it in the dish, and the vegetable itself does not turn into a mush, you can use some culinary tricks:
- Best for ordinary dishes to use young zucchini – they can not remove either thin skin or small seeds, the taste of the vegetable will be more juicy;
- But for the preservation or preparation of caviar it is worth taking large overgrown specimens, but it is good to clean them of seeds and be sure to peel them;
- If zucchini stew, you can not add too much water to them – they will turn into tasteless porridge and completely lose their attractive appearance;
- Sour cream can be replaced with cream or mayonnaise, slightly diluted with water;
- The slow cooker is beautifully replaced by a conventional deep frying pan;
- And when stewing zucchini with other vegetables, you can lay it all out and stew immediately, or you can add vegetables in succession – the taste will not change much;
- Zucchini is a vegetable that can be used in recipes with zucchini as they are one subspecies of vegetables..
Accurately sticking to the recipe and applying culinary tricks, you can get a wonderful meal that will be an excellent dinner or part of a festive table.!