Pasta dishes with minced meat are very satisfying and tasty, and they are cooked quickly and simply. The products used in the recipes, which are described in this article, are affordable and affordable, which makes it possible to diversify the budget menu in a budget..
|ground beef –||400 g|
|vermicelli –||500 g|
|bulb onion –||2 pieces|
|garlic –||8 tooth.|
|tomatoes –||400 g|
|Adygei cheese or mozzarella –||100 g|
|salt, spices –||to your liking|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 198 Kcal|
Pasta in a nautical way – the perfect solution for a hearty lunch. And tomato sauce with onions and garlic makes a classic recipe unique and very tasty.
Stages of cooking pasta with minced meat in a naval manner:
- It is necessary to prepare the products: peel the onion from the husk and cut into thin strips, the tomatoes – into large cubes or slices, chop the garlic very finely with a knife or squeeze through a press;
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan, warm it well, fry the onion and garlic in it until golden brown, stirring it constantly;
- Pour the minced meat into the pan, stir everything, fry until ready. Salt, season;
- When the stuffing becomes golden, you need to add chopped tomatoes to it and simmer them in a closed frying pan for about five minutes on low heat, then mix everything and simmer for about 10-15 minutes more;
- Boil vermicelli, pour into a pan with a thick bottom, smeared with olive oil. Pour the sauce with minced meat there, mix everything gently, stew on a quiet fire for another five minutes;
- Ready vermicelli should be put into plates, garnished with cilantro and basil, sprinkled with cheese, which must be grated on a coarse grater..
- To reveal the garlic flavor better, you can cut it longitudinally into 2 parts and press it firmly with the flat side of the knife to the cutting board;
- for the onions to become sweeter, you need to add a little sugar during its roasting;
- so that the stuffing remains crumbly, it is necessary to mix it with 75 ml of milk the day before. It will also allow him to stay juicy;
- Tomato sauce should not be thick. If the tomatoes are not juicy enough, you can add water to the sauce;
- onions can be cut into cubes, twist in the preparation of minced meat and it in a meat grinder.
Noodle soup with minced meat
This soup is very simple to prepare and very affordable, but its taste does not leave anyone indifferent..
|Stuffing (any) – 200 g |
Vermicelli – 150 g
Potato – 5 pcs.
Bulb onion – 1 pc.
Carrot – 1 pc.
Barrel cucumbers – 2 pcs.
Tomato – 1 pc.
Salt, seasonings at your discretion
Water – 2-3 liters (depending on the desired thickness of the finished dish)
|Cooking time – 40 minutes |
Number of servings – 8-10 pcs..
Calorie dishes – 112 Kcal per 100 g
Phased cooking soup with minced meat and pasta:
- Vegetables must first be prepared: cut potatoes, carrots and tomatoes into medium-sized cubes, chop carrots and pickled cucumbers, rubbed on a large grater;
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, heat the olive or sunflower oil. Pour in onions and carrots there and pass for 7-9 minutes;
- Add mince to the onion, season it and fry for another 10 minutes until cooked;
- Pour tomatoes and cucumbers into the mass, simmer for another 5 minutes and fill it with water;
- When the water boils, you need to put potatoes in the pot and boil it until half cooked;
- Enter the noodles boil it to the state of al-dente. Turn off the heat and insist 20 minutes;
- Pour the ready soup into the plates, tarnish with finely chopped greens.
- if there is no tomato in the fridge, you can use tomato paste;
- the stuffing should be crumbly and evenly roasted, all lumps should be broken with a spatula.
Casserole with minced under spicy tomato sauce
Casserole consisting of noodles, minced meat, sour cream with tomato sauce and golden cheese crust will satisfy even experienced gourmets..
|Vermicelli – 500 g |
Pork and beef mince – 500 g
Tomato sauce – 500 g
Hard cheese – 150 g
Sour cream fat – 200 g
Bulb onion -1 pc.
Salt and pepper to taste
|Cooking time – 60 minutes |
Servings – 10 pcs..
Calorie dishes – 270 Kcal per 100 g
Cooking vermicelli casseroles with minced meat and tomato sauce in stages:
- Initially, you need to do the sauce: mix 175 g of tomato paste with 450 ml of water, add sugar and salt (a teaspoon and half of it, respectively). Mix everything thoroughly;
- Chop the onion and send it into a frying pan with thick walls, in which the oil is already well warmed up, preferably olive oil. Fry until ruddy on the fire, more than average, enter the stuffing. Salt, season, fry over medium heat until it becomes dark;
- When the stuffing is ready, pour it with half of the tomato sauce, stir and simmer for about five minutes;
- In the meantime, rub the cheese and boil the noodles until half cooked, then rinse it thoroughly with hot water to prevent sticking;
- The oven should be preheated to 180aboutC. The baking mold should be abundantly greased with butter, preferably creamy, after which the casseroles should be laid in layers: a layer of pasta, half of grated cheese, sour cream, part of the meat filling, then again vermicelli, the remaining cheese and meat filling. All this pour a second glass of sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Put the mold in the oven for half an hour.
- if you do not have tomato paste on hand, you can use tomatoes chopped in a blender, but this tomato should be boiled for about 10-15 minutes longer;
- if there is no butter, you can use olive;
- It will be tastier if you use Parmesan as a powder for a casserole.
Casserole with noodles and minced meat in the oven
This far from the classic recipe for noodles can conquer even a notorious gourmet. She is incredibly healthy and tasty..
|Vermicelli – 300 g |
Broccoli – 300 g
Pork and beef mince – 150 g
Garlic – 2 cloves
Milk (any) – 1 st.
Tomatoes – 3 pcs.
Chicken eggs – 4 pieces.
Cheese – 100 g
Walnuts – 4 tbsp. l.
Salt, pepper, seasoning at its discretion
|Cooking time – 45-50 minutes |
Servings – 8 pcs..
Calorie dishes – 160 Kcal per 100 g
Preparation in stages:
- Prepare products: peel and chop the garlic and nuts, chop the tomatoes in a blender. Chop the cheese, passing it through a large grater;
- Boil water and add salt for the noodles, boil the pasta to the state of semi-ready, then rinse them with hot water;
- Wash broccoli, divide into small florets and boil for no more than 10 minutes, add salt to taste;
- Send the stuffing into the pan, where the olive oil is already well heated, stir and fry over moderate heat, stirring as often as possible, until cooked. Salt and season it to taste;
- Pour milk into a small saucepan, add chopped garlic and tomatoes into it, bring to a boil over low heat, then cool. Beat eggs into the mixture and whisk them;
- Preheat oven to 180aboutC, the baking sheet evenly grease with olive or butter. Spread the casserole in layers: first vermicelli, then mince, broccoli. Tightly laid layers sprinkle with tomato-milk sauce, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and tart with grated cheese on top. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, focusing on the color of the cheese;
- Serve the finished casserole hot, chopped into portions. You can decorate with greens.
- minced meat, if desired, can be replaced with a cooked smoked ham;
- so that the pieces of broccoli remain bright green, you need to immediately after the readiness to fill them with ice water;
- can be used as noodles, and any other type of pasta.
Cooking recipe in a slow cooker
Vermicelli with minced meat is a tasty, healthy and nutritious dish, and when cooked in a slow cooker, it also becomes easy to prepare..
|Vermicelli – 300 g |
Stuffing – 400 g
Bulb onion – 1 pc.
Butter 72,5-82% – 25 g
Salt, spices – at its discretion
Water – 4 tablespoons.
|Cooking time – 50 minutes |
Servings – 4 pcs..
Calorie dishes – 278 Kcal per 100 g
Preparation in stages:
- Peel the onions from the husk and cut either into strips or cubes, the main thing is finely. Fry it in a slow cooker in the “Baking” mode for 5-8 minutes. After this time has expired, send the mince and fry for another 15 minutes, often stirring. Do not close the multicooker lid so that excess liquid comes out of the stuffing;
- Add vermicelli, pour hot water over the dish, close the multicooker, turn on the “Heating” mode and wait 5 minutes (this is done so that the spaghetti will not scratch the multicooker bowl while they are still solid);
- Open the multicooker lid, gently mix the noodles with a spatula, add butter to the bowl. Dish salt, season, once again gently, but mix thoroughly;
- Switch to the “Pilaf” mode, wait for the signal. The program is designed to turn off when the liquid is completely evaporated. After turning off the multicooker, lay the noodles on the plates.
- absolutely any stuffing is suitable for this dish, just like macaroni;
- vermicelli should be used only from durum wheat, otherwise they can turn into a porridge;
- for the multicooker, it is best to use a silicone spatula in order not to damage the bowl;
- minced chicken can be fried twice less;
- Before serving, it is advisable to sprinkle the dish with chopped cheese or finely chopped greens.
Among the recipes presented it is easy to find your favorite, because they will not leave anyone indifferent! Try!