Autumn pumpkin is sold literally at every corner. From it you can cook not only porridge. This product is a godsend for bright and unusual desserts. Useful delicacy that taste even those who do not recognize the pumpkin.
|of milk –||220 ml|
|pumpkins –||570 g|
|cottage cheese –||240 g|
|gelatin –||12 g|
|ground cinnamon –||3 g|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 70 Kcal|
The procedure for the preparation of dessert from pumpkin by Dyukanu:
- Peel the pumpkin and seeds, cut it into pieces and bake it until it is completely soft. After that, it must be crushed in a puree with cinnamon;
- Curd mix with milk until smooth;
- Soak gelatin in water according to the instructions;
- Half of the finished gelatin should be added to the curd, and the second part – in pumpkin puree. Everything is beautifully stirred and poured over the creamers, give time to harden.
Honey Pumpkin Dessert
- 30 g brown sugar;
- 15 g of honey;
- 60 grams of walnuts;
- 20 g butter;
- 470 g pumpkin.
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calories per hundred grams – 139 kcal.
- Peeled and peeled pumpkin cut into slices, not very thin. They need to spread out in a small baking sheet, lightly sprinkle with salt. Pour two tablespoons of water on the pan. Top tighten all the foil. Put the pieces baked at 190 Celsius for twenty minutes;
- Nuts to the maximum peel and chop with a knife into a crumb;
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add sugar, nut crumb, and honey, stir;
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven and remove the foil. Pour it with oil-nut mixture and put back in the oven for another ten minutes. Remove, cool, serve with mint..
Pumpkin pudding in glasses for dessert
- 530 g of pumpkin;
- 230 ml of milk;
- 230 ml of cream;
- 3 eggs;
- 60 g of flour;
- 0.5 pieces of lemon;
- 3 g of salt;
- 12 g vanilla sugar;
- 230 g sugar.
Cooking time – 1 h 20 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 131 kcal.
- Cut the peeled pumpkin into slices, put them in a saucepan, pour level with water and boil slowly for half an hour on the stove;
- In a separate container, beat eggs and sugar;
- Ready, soft pieces of the fruit to pull out of the water and blender to kill in mashed potatoes;
- Separately, you need to slightly whip the cream;
- Mix all the above ingredients and pour milk into them;
- Sift flour here, squeeze the juice of half a lemon, add vanilla sugar and salt, mix everything thoroughly;
- Pour the mass into small cups. It is desirable to grease them first with butter;
- Put the containers in the microwave and bake at the highest power for about half an hour. Serve in the same glasses or gently shift and cool, serve with ice cream.
Cheesecake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert in the Oven
- 160 g of shortbread;
- 5 ml vanilla extract;
- 120 g of powdered sugar;
- 60 g butter;
- 2 g ground cinnamon;
- 270 g pumpkin;
- 2 eggs;
- 70 g of walnuts;
- 470 g Philadelphia cheese.
Cooking time – 1 h 10 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 274 kcal.
- In a bowl of the blender to crush cookies in a small crumb. Then add peeled nuts here, smash again;
- Melt the butter and pour it to the crushed liver, mix;
- Put the resulting dough into a baking dish, ram it with a spoon all over the bottom and put it in the fridge;
- In a separate bowl, beat the cheese. It must be at room temperature. To it you need to add icing sugar, smash them together with a mixer;
- Add cinnamon and vanilla extract and mix again;
- Peel the pumpkin and boil (or bake) until soft, crush in mashed potatoes. If it turned out too viscous, then you need to pour in some milk or butter, mix it;
- This puree add to the cheese mass and mix with a mixer;
- After that, add one egg to the same mass, mixing them intensively with a mixer. It is very important that the eggs are fully stirred and raised;
- Pull out the form with the dough from the refrigerator and pour the finished pumpkin stuffing here;
- Heat the oven to 180 Celsius, bake cheesecake in it for at least forty minutes;
- Pull out of the oven, wait until cool. After that, wrap it in a film and put it in the fridge for about four hours so that it is completely frozen.
Pumpkin dessert with chocolate – quick and tasty
- 440 g of pumpkin;
- 5 g cinnamon;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 60 g chocolate;
- 7 ml of lemon juice;
- 20 g peanuts.
Cooking time – 40 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 96 kcal.
- Peeled pumpkin pulp should be cut into equal pieces, not too thin. Put them on parchment, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and pour over lemon juice;
- Send them in the oven at 190 Celsius for twenty minutes;
- Melt the chocolate in the water bath;
- Peanuts a little to ignite in a dry frying pan, and then finely chop it with a knife;
- Pull the pumpkin on a plate, pour it with chocolate and sprinkle with nuts.
Pumpkin souffle for dessert
- 20 g butter;
- 460 g of pumpkin;
- 30 g of light raisins;
- 180 grams of sugar;
- 160 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 g vanilla.
Cooking time – 1 h 45 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 140 kcal.
- Peel the pumpkin from the seeds and skin, wash it and cut into pieces. They should be poured on a baking sheet and send the oven at 200 Celsius for at least forty minutes;
- Yolks in eggs must be separated from proteins;
- Remove the softened pumpkin from the oven and smash it in a blender in mashed potatoes;
- Proteins should be whipped into a soft foam with a mixer;
- Clean the raisins from litter and steam in hot water for about fifteen minutes. Next, drain the water;
- In the cold pumpkin puree enter the yolks, then sugar, vanilla, raisins, milk, mix;
- Add whipped proteins here, mix gently and let stand for a couple of minutes;
- Smear portions of butter and pour the dough into them;
- Put them in a large and deep form, half filled with water;
- Send to oven and bake at 200 Celsius for twenty minutes.
Pumpkin Jelly with Orange Recipe
- 2 oranges;
- 340 g pumpkin;
- 20 g of gelatin;
- 25 ml of lemon juice;
- 160 ml of water;
- 15 g sugar.
Cooking time – 45 minutes.
Calories per hundred grams – 39 kcal.
- Wash the oranges and remove the zest from one of them;
- Peeled pumpkin pulp should be cut into pieces and put them in a pan;
- From both oranges squeeze the juice and add it to the pumpkin;
- Here you need to pour lemon juice, stir it;
- Add orange zest. Stir and, if not enough moisture, add a little water. Boil until soft;
- At the end add sugar and smash the pumpkin into mashed potatoes;
- In the specified amount of warm water you need to dilute the gelatin and then pour the whole mass to the pumpkin puree, stir;
- Pour the mass into the ice-cream bowl and put into the fridge for freezing. Decorate with mint or chocolate.
Pumpkin candies in white chocolate
- 170 g coconut shavings;
- 220 g pumpkin;
- 7 g nutmeg;
- 220 g white chocolate;
- 90 ml of water;
- 230 g of sugar;
- 2 g ground cinnamon;
- 60 g dried cherries.
Cooking time – 1 h 25 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 356 kcal.
- Pumpkin pulp, already peeled from the skin and seeds, you need to rub;
- Next, it must be mixed with coconut chips;
- Stir water with sugar, pour into a saucepan and put on the stove;
- Bring the mass to a boil, keep on high heat for eight minutes;
- After that add to the resulting syrup pumpkin with coconut, stir;
- Boil for ten minutes until the pumpkin turns dark and transparent. Then add cinnamon, remove from heat;
- Allow the mass to cool, then refrigerate overnight;
- In the morning, take a little mass with a spoon, put dried cherries in the center and roll a ball;
- White chocolate should be melted in a water bath, dip all the balls into it and place them on the foil. Sprinkle with nutmeg on top and put into the fridge for thirty minutes..
Pumpkin ice cream with spices and pistachios
- 120 g pumpkin;
- 70 g pistachios;
- 130 ml of condensed milk;
- 2 g cinnamon;
- 2 g of cardamom;
- 3 g of dried ginger;
- 20 g of honey;
- 3 pieces of cloves;
- 120 ml of cream 33%.
Cooking time – 3 h 20 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 228 kcal.
- Peel the pumpkin from seeds and peel, cut into cubes and bake in the oven to full softness;
- When it cools down, it needs to be pureed with an immersion blender, pour in all the spices and pour in honey, smash again;
- Then pour cream and condensed milk here, mix intensively;
- Put in the fridge for fifteen minutes;
- Pistachios (peeled) calcined in a pan without oil. You can use and salty for a more extreme taste. Chop with a knife into a crumb;
- Take a silicone mold and put nuts in each of its molds;
- Remove the pumpkin mixture from the freezer, mix it with a hand whisk and pour it into the molds. Put in the fridge for three hours.
Sweet tooth tips
In these recipes, the pumpkin is either boiled or baked. But the best way to preserve all its beneficial properties is to cook a vegetable in a water bath. This process is more time consuming and long, but with the help of a double boiler it can be accelerated. You need to keep steaming until the pumpkin is soft..
If there are no eggs in the house, in some cases they can always be replaced with gelatin. For example, in a souffle. And you can not add sugar at all if the vegetable itself is very sweet. Alternatively, you can use honey.
This sauce will require cream, sugar, butter, water, vanilla extract and quite a bit of salt. The taste is reminiscent of toffee. With the same success you can serve pumpkin desserts with condensed milk.
In addition to dried fruits and nuts, pumpkin goes well with peaches, candied fruits, ice cream, cottage cheese. From this vegetable, you can make cookies, candy bars, cereals, cream, candied fruits, sorbet, etc..
Cooking pumpkin desserts is a very interesting, tasty and bright process. They all have a pleasant orange color and carry the maximum benefit. Such dishes, by the way, can serve as a nutritious breakfast. They are not ashamed to treat friends by putting in beautiful shirts on the holiday table.
- 1 Honey Pumpkin Dessert
- 2 Pumpkin pudding in glasses for dessert
- 3 Cheesecake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert in the Oven
- 4 Pumpkin dessert with chocolate – quick and tasty
- 5 Pumpkin souffle for dessert
- 6 Pumpkin Jelly with Orange Recipe
- 7 Pumpkin candies in white chocolate
- 8 Pumpkin ice cream with spices and pistachios
- 9 Sweet tooth tips