Plov has long been a part of everyday national cuisine. This dish is loved by adults and children, it is easy to prepare, and the result is surprising every time. Each housewife has her own cooking specifics and she knows exactly which ingredients will make it unique..
|hot water –||240 ml|
|chicken breast on bone –||1 PC.|
|bulbs and carrots –||1 pc each.|
|garlic –||1 head|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|seasonings “For pilaf” –||1 tbsp. l.|
|vegetable oil –||2 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 125 Kcal|
Onions and carrots to clear, cut into small cubes.
Chicken slaughter in small pieces. Wash rice in running cold water until it is transparent..
Set the slow cooker to “Frying” mode, pour oil into the bowl, pour carrots with onions, fry until transparent. Add chicken meat and continue to fry until half cooked.
Salt and pepper a little. Add rice to the meat with stir-fry, add spices and pour hot water. Do not mix. In the “Pilaf” mode, set the time to 40 minutes..
After 28-30 minutes, open the multicooker lid and stick the washed garlic socket completely into fig. Put the portions on plates without stirring.
How to cook pilaf in a slow cooker with chicken, berries and seasonings
For 2 servings of delicious pilaf chicken in a slow cooker you need:
- On 1 \ 2 large carrots and onions;
- 80 gr. rice;
- 160 ml of hot water;
- 1 chicken leg;
- On 10 berries of a dried barberry and raisin;
- 1/3 tsp. black cumin, paprika, dried blue basil;
- 5 gr. mixes of green, pink and white pepper;
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- Salt to taste;
- 1 rosette of garlic.
Wash the meat and chop it into pieces. Wash rice several times until water is clear. Peel carrots and onions.
Chop the carrots and finely chop the onion. Rinse garlic, do not disassemble into cloves. Pour the oil into the slow cooker, add salted ham to it. Fry in the “Fry” mode for about 15 minutes.
Send onions and carrots there, fry for another 4 minutes. Cover the rice, add water, pour out all the spices and berries. Set the “Pilaf” mode to 40 minutes. 12 minutes before the end of cooking stick garlic.
When the slow cooker makes a sound about the readiness of the dish, let it stand for 20 minutes under the lid. Let him then. Spices give the dish an incredible palette..
Do not do without useful tips
- Of course, it is better to cook pilaf on an open fire in a special cauldron. Then the dish will absorb the specific aroma of smoke;
- The slow cooker will help you prepare a real treat if you choose the right spices and seasonings. Their ratio can work wonders with ordinary rice and meat;
- Spices need to choose based on your taste. If someone does not like zira, then the taste of the treat will not be pleasant, because this spice is quite specific;
- For chicken dishes it is better to take the fillet or breast. Meat is cooked quickly, and the bones do not interfere with enjoying the food;
- Fry carrots and onions carefully. It is important that all ingredients retain their appearance. A crushed carrot will not look so impressive;
- Round or long grain rice is suitable for cooking;
- If there is a desire to diversify the food with dried fruits, they should be soaked in advance, and laid in a dish before the rice. A sweet taste will come in handy;
- Greens in the dish is usually not put. Better bunches of fresh cilantro, parsley, dill or basil served on a large platter separately.
Pilaf is a unique dish, changing the proportions of spices, you can get new flavors every time..