Cooking methods undercook in the oven quite a lot. Nevertheless, each recipe is reduced to the same result – an impeccably delicious dish that looks perfect on a festive and ordinary table in the form of slicing.
|Lard (subtree) –||1 kg|
|Garlic –||4 teeth|
|Bay leaves –||4 things.|
|Black pepper –||0.5 tsp.|
|Allspice –||0.5 tsp.|
|Coriander –||0.5 tsp.|
|Paprika –||0.5 tsp.|
|Hops suneli –||0.5 tsp.|
|Salt –||2 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 160 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 620 Kcal|
This true Ukrainian snack will please every guest in your house. Moreover, it is a very great alternative to purchase sausage..
How to bake podcherchevok in the oven:
- Handle subtrees Wash, clean and dry;
- Peel the garlic and cut into very small pieces or use the garlic;
- Bay leaf divided into smaller pieces;
- In a separate plate, mix all the spices and salt. It should make gruel. It is better to use freshly ground spices;
- The resulting mixture is applied to fat. Well spread and rubbed;
- Prepare a piece of foil. The size of the foil should allow you to wrap the fat in two layers;
- Put the bottom of the skins down and wrap in foil;
- Put the envelope on a baking sheet;
- The skin should be down;
- Production time depends on the selected piece, more precisely on its structure, age and thickness;
- Bake at 200 degrees for one hour;
- At the end of time, unfold the foil and slightly reduce the fire (up to 180 degrees);
- Continue cooking for half an hour;
- Cool the resulting dish, then put it in the fridge;
- When completely cool – cut and serve..
Baked subtree in foil
This dish fits well with almost every garnish. It also produces tasty and hearty sandwiches that can be taken for lunch or a picnic..
- Podcherevok – 1 kg;
- Garlic – 5 cloves;
- Basil – 1 tsp;
- Thyme – 1 tsp;
- Black pepper – 1.5 tsp;
- Paprika – 0.5 tsp;
- Salt – to taste;
- Bay leaves – 2 pieces.
Elapsed time: 120 minutes.
Caloric content: 598 kcal.
How delicious bake podcherchevok in the oven in foil:
- Wash a piece of bacon;
- Clean the skin with a knife, it should be the same color;
- To dry, for this purpose it is better to use napkins;
- All spices except laurel and garlic mix in a separate plate;
- Cut garlic into plates and roll in spices;
- Evenly do the holes in the subtree with a knife;
- Place the garlic plates in the holes;
- Grate the whole piece of bacon with a mixture of spices and salt;
- It is necessary not only to roll, but to rub well;
- To improve the taste of under-chests, you can put them in the refrigerator for several hours;
- If there is no free time, then put lavrushka on a piece, wrap in foil and place in the oven;
- Bay leaf is better to grind into powder, or at least chop;
- Put the envelope in the oven;
- Heat up to 180 degrees;
- Bake for half an hour;
- After the required time has elapsed, cut the foil and leave it to rub for another hour in the oven;
- Cool and serve. Cold taste better.
Podcherevok baked with potatoes in the oven in the sleeve
By itself, a subtree is a very tasty appetizer, but together with lard you can make a side dish – potatoes. Such potatoes turn out very juicy, fragrant and tender..
Required food for the dish:
- Podcherevok – 400 g;
- Potatoes – 4 pcs .;
- Salt – to taste;
- Seasoning for meat – to taste;
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l..
Elapsed time: 140 minutes.
Caloric content: 540 kcal.
- With the potato peel and cut into pieces;
- Combine it with spices for potatoes, salt;
- Mix well;
- Wash the lard and dry;
- Separately combine all the spices and rub them with lard;
- Leave to marinate for at least half an hour;
- Cut the required number of sleeves and tie on one side;
- Put the potatoes in it and distribute evenly;
- Put lard on top and tie the other side of the sleeve;
- Place in a cold oven;
- To bring the temperature up to 180 degrees;
- Bake for an hour. After cutting the sleeve and leave to bake for 10 minutes;
- The dish is served cold and hot.
Roll out of undercook
Sometimes ordinary dishes just get bored and seem quite ordinary, but also loved at the same time. In such a situation, the fantasy will save. After all, everyone’s favorite sub-cakes can be modified, make the feed more interesting, but the taste will not change at all..
Required food for the dish:
- Fat – 1 kg;
- Salt – to taste;
- Black pepper – 1 tsp;
- Hops-suneli – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Bay leaves – 4 pcs .;
- Garlic – 2 heads.
Elapsed time: 350 minutes.
Caloric content: 662 kcal.
- Combine spices and half the required amount of garlic in a separate container;
- Garlic must be passed through the garlic;
- In fat, make small, but deep cuts with a knife, in them also put spices and garlic;
- Twist the lard into a roll, tie it with a string, so that the roll does not fall apart;
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 4 hours;
- Prepare the required length of the sleeve;
- Put the roll in it and tie the ends;
- Place the sleeve on a baking sheet and send in the oven for an hour;
- At the same time the temperature should be maintained – 200 degrees;
- After 50 minutes, cut the sleeve;
- After preparation, remove the threads;
- Allow time for the dish to completely cool, after which the appetizer can be cut and served..
- To check the readiness of the snack, it is necessary to pierce it with a skewer, if the juice is light – the fat is ready. The second option: cut a small piece and look at the meat in the cut;
- You can use any spices, combine them. The taste of future fat depends on your taste preferences;
- When buying, choose an old and fresh piece of bacon;
- The subtitle should not be very fat, but with a lot of meat;
- The foil will make the snack very juicy;
- To make the dish soft, it should be baked at the minimum temperature;
- Before baking the lard can be boiled in onion peel. Thus, the appetizer is very aromatic;
- Dish turn out with a crust, if you open the sleeve or foil and continue to cook with a higher temperature. This must be done before the end of cooking. And if after some time to turn, then a crisp is formed;
- You can use any marinade, but it is well recommended marinade with mustard and honey;
- Salo is better to pickle. It is best done at night, before cooking. Thus, the fat is very fragrant;
- If you use foil, then pay attention to the integrity of the envelope. Edges and corners better lift up. Thus, the juice will never flow out on a baking sheet;
- The amount of salt must be adjusted independently;
- A piece of bacon is necessary not only to sprinkle with spices and salt, but to rub them well. You can make holes and put spices and garlic in there;
- The skin from the fat can be removed, it does not affect the taste of the dish in any way;
- You must strictly adhere to the temperature, otherwise the fat will not juicy.
Enjoy your meal!