There are many recipes for meatballs: chopped, fried, and steamed. But especially popular are those cooked in the oven. Since they are very juicy and less harmful than just fried in a pan.
How long time bake burgers in the oven, so that they are soft and juicy
How long do you need to keep burgers in the oven to make them soft and juicy? Initially, the amount of time and temperature depend on the method of preparation. But all there are two main options for roasting:
- If the burgers are fried in a frying pan, they need to be kept in the oven for no more than half an hour;
- When the burgers are completely baked in the oven, without prior heat treatment, they first simply brown on the baking sheet for 15 minutes, and after another half an hour they are baked with the addition of some liquid (water, broth, sour cream).
The amount of time depends on the selected recipe, meat and temperature, which is why you should strictly adhere to the selected recipe..
At what temperature is optimal to cook the dish
The selected temperature is an important factor in the cooking process. The optimum temperature for baking is 180-200 ° C. It is at these degrees that the cutlets turn out juicy and soft..
They are perfectly baked inside and have a crispy crust outside. The only important rule is to put the dish in an oven already preheated and brought to the desired temperature.!
|pork meat –||1.5 kg|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|egg –||3 pcs.|
|potato –||1 PC.|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|water –||200 ml|
|mustard –||1 tbsp. l.|
|tomato paste –||1 tbsp. l.|
|breadcrumbs –||4 tbsp. l.|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 217 Kcal|
Many chefs use pork to make meatballs. Then they are especially nourishing. But to make them as good as possible for the body, pork cutlets should be baked in the oven.
- Prepare minced meat using a blender or meat grinder;
- All vegetables are peeled and washed;
- Chop the potatoes with onions and garlic with a grater or blender;
- Mix the minced meat with chopped vegetables, drive eggs. Add all desired spices;
- Stir the ready stuffing. In this recipe, the usual bread soaked in milk replaces breadcrumbs. They help fasten the mince and make it more dense;
- Let the minced meat stand to make it more uniform;
- Shape small tortillas and spread them on a baking tray laid with foil;
- First place the baking sheet for 15 minutes in the oven (it should be heated to 180 ° C). This will allow an appetizing crust to form;
- In the meantime, it is necessary to make gravy so that the dish is more juicy and tasty;
- Mix grated carrots with tomato paste, mustard and water. Slightly heat the sauce in a frying pan;
- Remove the cutlets from the oven, turn them over and pour the gravy;
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes..
Chicken meatballs with gravy
- minced meat – 0.5 kg;
- flour – 1 tbsp. l;
- broth – 0.2 l;
- garlic – steamed tooth .;
- Bay leaf;
- long loaf – 50 gr (slice);
- milk – 30 ml;
- tomatoes in their own juice – 3 tbsp. l;
- onion – 2 pcs .;
- spices – 0.5 tsp;
- sunflower oil – 30 ml.
Time needed: 60 minutes.
- Cut the loaf into small pieces and pour with cold milk;
- Peel the garlic and onion and chop with a blender;
- Ready stuffing mix with vegetables and softened bread. Spice up all the spices;
- Knead the mince and let it stand for 20 minutes;
- To form balls with any desired shape, but you should not make them too big – they can be badly baked;
- Put the finished burgers in a heat-resistant deep dish. Ideal glass or ceramic pan;
- While the oven is heated to the required 180 ° C, you need to prepare a sauce;
- Fry the flour a little in a dry frying pan until it turns slightly brown;
- Add tomatoes to the flour and mix well until the lumps are completely dissolved;
- Pour broth to the tomato-flour mixture and stir again;
- Pour the gravy into the mold and place a couple of bay leaves between the patties;
- Bake until golden brown (about half an hour).
Chopped cheese patties in foil
To chicken cutlets were particularly juicy, you must add to the ready minced cheese. They are prepared very simply and quickly..
- Chicken fillet – 2 breasts .;
- cheese – 200 gr;
- garlic clove;
- cream (sour cream) – 0.5 cups;
- salt and pepper – 5-6 gr;
- parsley – on request;
- starch – 5 g;
- cooking oil for roasting.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
- Chopped burgers are different from the usual ones in that they are prepared not from chopped meat, but from chopped meat. Therefore, first chop the chicken fillet into small identical pieces;
- Chop the cheese in the same pieces as the meat (1×1);
- Chop onions, garlic and herbs as little as possible and mix with meat and cheese. Stuffing for meatballs ready;
- If the cheese is salty, then salt the cutlets should be at a minimum. Otherwise add spices to taste;
- Kefir and starch mix and add to the stuffing;
- While the meat is kneaded until uniform, put the pan to warm with olive oil;
- As soon as the oil warms up, put the patties in the pan. You can manually form the balls, or you can simply lay out immediately with a spoon;
- Fry each cutlet for 4 minutes from 2 sides;
- Once the frying process is finished, put all the chops in a baking dish and cover them with foil;
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
Can I bake beef patties in the oven? Yes, meatballs from any meat can be baked in the oven. This is how meat retains all its beneficial properties and remains juicy. Beef cutlets are no exception..
- Beef – 700 gr;
- sour cream – 1 tbsp. l;
- onions – 2 pcs .;
- salt, pepper – 5 gr;
- greens at will.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Calorie: 127 calories.
- Turn meat and onions into mincemeat by means of a meat grinder;
- Beat an egg into the meat and add sour cream along with the spices;
- Chop the greens and add to the mince;
- Put the cutlets on a baking sheet (pre-covered with foil) so that they do not touch each other;
- Another sheet of foil to cover the baking sheet on top and seal the edges;
- Bake cutlets for 40 minutes at 180 ° C, but after 20 minutes, the foil sheet can be removed, so the cutlets are browned on top.
Fish Cutlets with Potatoes
Even capricious children can be persuaded to eat fish, if you imagine e in the form of cutlets. Baked in the oven with a side dish of potatoes, they are ideal for a simple and quick dinner. So how do bake fish cakes in the oven with potatoes?
- fillet of hake or pollock – 500 gr;
- Canned tuna fish juice – 1 jar;
- bread – a couple of slices (stale);
- sweet pepper – 1 pc .;
- egg – 2 pcs .;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- potato tubers – 1 kilo;
- boiled water – 250 ml;
- breadcrumbs – 100 gr;
- oil – 4-5 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 75 minutes.
Calorie: 220 calories.
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees;
- Peeled potatoes cut along the ringlets;
- Grease the baking mold (deep) with lightly olive oil and put the potatoes into it so that it covers all the bottom and the plates come over each other (with scales);
- Salt the potatoes and pepper and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes, pre-poured a glass of water into the form;
- Pre-cook the fillets and cool;
- Squeeze tuna;
- Soak bread in water;
- Grind all the fish with a knife or fork (can be a blender) and mix with the bread. Beat in the same egg;
- Minced seasoning with spices, add dill;
- Take the form out of the oven, form balls of minced fish and put them on the potatoes;
- Bake for half an hour and then serve..
When cooking baked cutlets worth knowing a couple of important secrets:
- When making minced meat, meat should be minced using a meat grinder a couple of times. So it will be softer and more airy, which will help cutlets to be especially juicy;
- It is best to add not whole eggs to the stuffing, but only yolks;
- Before making cutlets it is necessary to allow the stuffing to cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes;
- To cutlets do not work out too tight, you need to add 2 tbsp. l any liquid;
- You can use flour instead of breadcrumbs
- It is best to cook minced pork and beef;
- If you wish, you can add a few pieces of bacon to the mince – this will also contribute to juiciness of meatballs.
Cooking cutlets baked in the oven is simple and fast enough. They are perfect for any garnish and will decorate any table.!