Any pastries, cakes, pastry pastry can not do without butter cream. Cream based cream gives them a chic taste. In addition, through baking it is possible to create all sorts of decorations in the form of patterns, flowers and other beautiful drawings..
How to make this culinary masterpiece at home, from which it can be made and what needs to be added to it – popular recipes for baking creams will help us to figure this out..
|butter –||500 grams|
|sugar sand –||200 grams|
|condensed milk –||300 ml|
|vanilla sugar –||bag|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 550 Kcal|
Butter must be softened in the microwave, but not very strong;
Next, lay it in a blender and add condensed milk to it;
On the blender, put on a whisk and whip everything at an average speed of 5 minutes;
After that, we put there the sugar and a bag of vanilla sugar;
Everything is whipped until all the grains are completely dispersed;
To make it easier to work with the cream, you need to put it in a cold place for half an hour..
Sponge Cake Cream
The following components will be needed.:
- Iced sugar – 150 grams;
- Fatty cream – 500 ml;
- Gelatin – 30 grams;
- Vanilla sugar.
- Gelatin should be put in a small cup and pour warm water. Leave it for 20-30 minutes so that it swells;
- Then pour gelatin into a small saucepan and put it in a water bath or on a small fire. It should be boiled until all the lumps dissolve. It should be constantly stirring. Turn off the fire and leave the gelatin to cool;
- Cream put in a bowl and beat them with a mixer;
- In the process of whipping, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar should be slowly poured into the cream;
- Without stopping to beat, add the gelatinous mass there and beat everything for 15 minutes;
- If you wish to cream with cream, you can add small pieces of pineapple or berries.
Cream Cheese Cream Cake
The cream will require the following products:
- 500 grams of curd cream cheese;
- 200 grams of butter;
- 180 grams of powdered sugar;
- A pack of vanilla.
- It is desirable that the curd cheese was soft. Butter should be a little soften in the microwave;
- Put the cheese and softened butter in a bowl and beat everything with a mixer for 6-7 minutes;
- Then we pour sugar powder and vanillin there. All beat up another 10 minutes;
- Ready-cream cheese should be put on half an hour in the fridge;
- It can also be dyed with food coloring and add chocolate, fruit pieces and chopped nuts..
Cream Sour Cream Cake
The cream will require the following ingredients:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 300 ml sour cream;
- 180 grams of butter;
- 230 grams of powdered sugar;
- 150 grams of flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 bag of vanilla.
- Pour 2/3 of the milk into a metal scoop or a small saucepan and set on medium heat;
- While the milk is warming up, break the remaining eggs into the remaining eggs, pour in powdered sugar and add sifted flour;
- All whisk whisk until smooth and add to boiled milk;
- Cook and stir with a spoon. It is necessary to cook until the cream thickens;
- Then remove the saucepan with the cream from the stove and put it in the cold to cool it;
- We put butter in the microwave and bring it to medium softness;
- Mix the butter with sour cream and beat everything with a mixer;
- Beat fluffy mass in a thickened cream and beat with a mixer until a homogeneous mixture;
- Dessert is ready. It can be used to lubricate any baking. You can add chocolate, nuts, small pieces of fruit and berries..
Cream-curd cake cream
The following ingredients are required:
- 500 ml sour cream;
- 300 grams of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of processed cheese;
- 300 grams of sugar;
- 1 bag of vanilla.
- Processed cheese cut into arbitrary pieces. Next, skip it through a meat grinder, it is best to use a small strainer;
- Then in the same way we skip the cottage cheese;
- Put sour cream in a cup, add sugar there and add a bag of vanillin;
- All beat with a mixer at medium speed until sugar is completely dissolved;
- Then add the missed cottage cheese and melted cheese. Increase the mixer speed to the highest and beat the whole mixture until a homogeneous air mass;
- It is great for any cakes. Baking, smeared with this mixture, it turns out very tasty and tender.
Cream cheese with berries
The following ingredients are required:
- 1 cup whipping cream;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of gelatin;
- 300 grams of powdered sugar;
- 300 grams of berries – raspberry, strawberry, blueberry.
- First you need to soak the gelatin. Put it in a bowl, pour hot milk and stir until all lumps and gelatin crystals are dissolved;
- Through a fine sieve we grind the cottage cheese until a homogeneous mass without grains. Add the sugar bud there and beat until smooth;
- In the creamy mass of cottage cheese and powdered sugar, add gelatin and mix;
- Cream should be whipped with a mixer until the air mass and combine them with curd-sugar mixture;
- Cut berries into small pieces and fall asleep in a creamy curd cream.
Cream and coffee cake cream
You must purchase the following products:
- One glass of brewed strong coffee;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 100 grams of wheat flour;
- 200 grams of 20% cream;
- 50 grams of butter.
- We put the pan on a slow fire, we fall asleep there 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar and lightly browned. Add a little hot water, and the resulting syrup should be boiled over low heat for 10 minutes;
- We lay the egg whites in a bowl, pour in the remaining sugar to them, add the flour and pour in the cream. All mix with a whisk;
- Then pour a whipped mixture into a small saucepan, pour in a glass of strong coffee and syrup. Put the mixture on the fire and heat it until it is neglected;
- At the end add the butter there and beat the mixture with a mixer;
- The finished dessert should be put for half an hour in a cold place so that it cools and thickens..
Cakes will require the following products:
- Chicken yolks – 6 pieces;
- Granulated sugar – 300 grams;
- Butter – 300 grams;
- 500 grams or 3 cups flour.
Ingredients for butter cream:
- Sour cream with 20% fat – 400 ml;
- Iced sugar – 150 grams;
- Cream with 10% fat – 300 ml;
- Cream with 20% fat – 300 ml;
- Gelatin – 100 grams;
- Peach syrup – 250 ml;
- Vanilla bag.
Ingredients for the filling:
- Kiwi – 3 pieces;
- Canned peaches – 200 grams.
Ingredients for decoration:
- Strawberries – 4-5 berries;
- 1 small chocolate;
- 100 grams of almond nuts.
- Put 6 chicken yolks into the middle cup and rub them with sugar;
- Add butter, softened to room temperature, add to yolks and sugar. All mix until smooth;
- Pour the flour in there and knead the stiff dough;
- Divide the dough into 6 medium pieces and remove them in a cold place for half an hour;
- From paper for baking should cut circles with a diameter of 26 cm;
- We spread a circle of paper on the working kitchen table and sprinkle with flour;
- We take out the balls of dough and lay one on a circle out of paper, roll it out thinly to fit the circle;
- Put the dough with paper on a baking sheet and put it in the oven. We bake it at a temperature of 200-2100 degrees to ruddy color, about 5 minutes;
- The next piece of dough again spread on a circle of paper and roll out exactly to its size. We bake at a temperature of 200-210 degrees for 5 minutes;
- The rest of the cakes are doing the same;
- At the cooled cake layers should be cut off the edges. Should get a round cake with a diameter of 26 cm;
- The remaining trim need to roll a rolling pin until the formation of small chips;
- Next, prepare the cream. To do this, lay out the cream in the pan, add the syrup and gelatin. Leave for some time to gelatin swollen;
- After the gelatin swells, put the pan with all the ingredients on medium heat and heat the mixture. Boil should be until complete dissolution of gelatin. In the process of cooking the mixture must be constantly stirred. Do not bring to a boil;
- Cool the mixture to room temperature. For this, the pot can be put in a cup with cold water;
- Put sour cream in a bowl, add sugar powder and vanillin there. Mix well with a whisk;
- Add sour cream with gelatin into the sour cream and beat;
- Cream with 30% fat we whip in a blender to air foam. Add them to the mixture of sour cream and gelatin all mix, set in a cool place for half an hour;
- Canned peaches and kiwi cut into thin slices;
- When the cream thickens, grease them with cakes. On the cake lay out 2-3 Art. spoon mass and flatten over the entire surface, put the plate of fruit and cover it with the cake cake, also lubricate and put the plate of fruit. Thus, we grease all the remaining cakes. Upper last cake grease, fruit, spread on it is not necessary. We coat the sides and sprinkle them with crumbs from the cakes;
- Sprinkle the top of the cake with nuts, grated chocolate and decorate with pieces of berries.
- For cream it is best to use chilled eggs, they are better beaten;
- To prevent the cream from burning during the cooking process, it is advisable to use a thick-bottomed saucepan;
- In order for the butter to become soft, you can melt it on the steam bath, but not until complete dissolution, also when beating the whisk should be dipped for a couple of minutes in hot water;
- In the cream, you can add half a century. spoons of alcohol, so it will be stored longer;
- For variety, you can add vanilla, lemon juice, nuts, cocoa, grated chocolate;
- For the base you need to use sour cream or cream with 30% fat. From ingredients with low fat cream will turn out too liquid and it will be difficult to make patterns and drawings from it..
Cream for cake or other baking is the most important component. And it’s not so hard to cook it! All the components included in its composition, everyone has in the refrigerator. Be sure to cook these butter creams and decorate your pastries with them. Be sure your loved ones will appreciate the efforts!