Grilled mushrooms are a great alternative to potatoes, eggplants and other vegetables. Mushrooms saturate faster than vegetables. In addition, champignons contain selenium, necessary for strengthening the immune system..
|coarse salt –||1 pinch|
|garlic –||2-3 medium sized cloves|
|olive oil –||100g|
|Time for preparing: 10 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 87 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Garlic cloves, rosemary and a pinch of salt are ground in a mortar to a state of mashed potatoes. If there is no mortar, you can use any bowl and ordinary wooden masher;
- In a cup, mix the vegetable oil and the mashed ingredients, season with black ground pepper. Marinade for champignons ready.
Soy sauce for pickling
Need to prepare:
- 60 grams of soy sauce;
- 2 pinches of dried paprika (sweet pepper);
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- 40 grams of lemon juice;
- 2 small sprigs of dill.
The time spent on cooking – from 10 to 15 minutes. Calorie value is 40 kcal.
How to cook marinade:
- To do this, you need to squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice from a lemon;
- Rinse fresh dill under running water and put on a towel so that the herbs dry out. Then finely chop the dill;
- Crush and chop the garlic;
- In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce, paprika, lemon juice, greens, garlic, mix well.
It will take:
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- 200 grams of 20% sour cream;
- black pepper – 2 pinches;
- salt – to taste;
- dried basil leaves – pinch;
- rosemary (leaves) – ¾ h. spoons.
Cooking time – no more than 15 minutes, the energy value of each portion is 50 kcal.
- Chop garlic, combine with fragrant leaves of herbs, sour cream and mix;
- Marinate mushrooms in this sauce can be for two hours.
Grilled champignons on the grill: a step by step recipe
The champignons fried on a brazier allow to combine a tasty dish with a smoke and comfortable stay on the nature.
- champignons (same size) – 300 g;
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce;
- hot pepper pod;
- thyme (leaves) – 1 pinch;
- curd cheese – 100 g;
Cooking will take time – 45 minutes. Each serving contains about 135 kcal..
Step by step instructions for cooking mushrooms on the grill:
Rinse the champignons thoroughly with warm running water. Put the mushrooms in a container and pour marinade: soy sauce, thyme leaves, small pieces of hot pepper. Close the lid, shake well. Marinate 15 minutes.
Mushrooms put on the grill. Turn over during cooking. As soon as the mushrooms began to shrivel, it is time to clean.
Take a large flat dish to put on it first champignons, garnish with crumbled cheese and greens.
Mushrooms on the grill pan
To make the champignons tasty, they need to be fried very quickly, not overdone on the stove. In a grill pan add a tablespoon of lemon juice, then while cooking the mushrooms do not darken.
It is necessary to prepare such products:
- large champignons – 12 pieces;
- olive oil – 50 grams;
- 2 cloves – garlic;
- rosemary (dried herbs) – 1 pinch;
Cooking time will be 35 minutes. The energy value per serving is 105 kcal..
How to cook mushrooms in a grill pan:
- Prepare garlic oil for marinovki: mix butter, chopped garlic, salt, dried rosemary in a cup. If you like a more spicy taste, you can add a pinch of chili;
- Remove the mushroom leg from the champignons, and put the caps in a container with garlic oil, mix. Leave for 20 minutes for the pickle;
- Heat the grill pan, put mushrooms on it, fry on each side until golden brown;
- Spread the champignons on a flat plate, sprinkle with garlic marinade.
Recipe for making delicious mushrooms in the oven
This dish is better to cook with champignons of the same size, in which case they are baked simultaneously and evenly..
It will take:
- wooden skewers;
- 600 grams of the same champignons;
- 45 grams of soy sauce;
- lemon juice – 15 g;
- 1 pinch of paprika (dried Bulgarian pepper);
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- dill – 4 sprigs.
It will take 45 minutes to prepare the dish, the value of one serving is 155 kcal..
How to cook champignons in the oven:
- Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice to the water, soak wooden skewers in this solution;
- Rinse the champignons with warm running water and dry on a towel. Chop garlic and greens finely;
- Mushrooms put in a container, add dill, soy sauce, juice, paprika, chopped garlic. Close the tight lid and shake. Marinate for about 15 minutes. If there is no suitable container, you can use a regular plastic bag;
- Mushrooms strung on skewers, put them on a baking sheet lined with cooking paper or foil;
- Cook for 15 minutes. In the middle of cooking turn.
- Marinate in plastic, steel or glass dishes. Do not use aluminum cups;
- In order not to spoil the taste of the marinade, no more than 2 acidic ingredients should be added to it;
- The main component of the marinade is oil, so that the mushrooms do not dry out. Great for any vegetable oil. It not only preserves the mushroom flavor, but also gives the mushrooms a beautiful golden hue. In addition, mushrooms will not stick to the grid, and dry;
- In the marinade you can put absolutely all of your favorite spices – rosemary, thyme and many others. As a result, they supply champignons with simply irresistible aroma and taste;
- So that the mushrooms do not wrinkle quickly, they are lubricated while cooking with the help of a cooking brush;
- Salting mushrooms is better after cooking, otherwise they will lose a lot of moisture.
Grilled champignons can be cooked according to any recipe – on a wire rack, in an oven or in a grill pan. Such mushrooms are well suited to fried meat. Although they may well become an independent snack at any celebration.