Fragrant, fragrant and incredibly tasty strawberry jam is unlikely to leave anyone indifferent!
This delicacy attracts with its appetizing look and incredible taste..
But, besides the wonderful taste, this berry has a high level of vitamins and beneficial properties..
Especially it will help out in cases when children are ill. After all, children are very difficult to get to drink various pills and medicines, but they will eat strawberry jam just for a sweet soul. Below are the most interesting recipes..
The classic method of cooking
What is required:
- 1 kilogram of fresh strawberries;
- 700-1000 grams of sugar;
- Water – 800 ml.
Let’s start cooking classic strawberry jam:
- To begin with, wash the berries and clear the garbage;
- It is better to put strawberries in cool water, all the garbage, the affected fruits will surely float to the surface. All trash and unnecessary need to throw;
- Next, pour water into the container, put it on the fire and warm it to boiling;
- In a hot liquid, lay out the strawberries and cook until boiling for about 5-7 minutes;
- Then we fall asleep sugar and cook for another 10-15 minutes, while periodically stir everything;
- Remove from heat, insist all 2-4 hours;
- Once cold, we put the jam on the fire and boil for another 15 minutes;
- Wash jars with kitchen detergent or clean the entire baking soda powder;
- Glass containers must be sterilized in a pair or in an oven;
- We spread the strawberry jam in sterilized jars and twist it with a sealer key;
- Ready-made jam should be stored in the cellar, pantry or in the refrigerator.
Wild strawberry jam for the winter
What is required for cooking:
- Forest strawberries – 1000 grams;
- Sugar – 1200 grams;
- A little citric acid — about 1 or ½ tsp.
How to do:
- First of all, prepare the strawberries. It is thoroughly washed, we remove sheets, sticks and affected berries. It can be put in cool water, then all the debris will float to the surface and can be easily removed;
- Then remove the peeled fruit in a strainer to drain the liquid. Leave for half an hour;
- After that, pour the strawberries into a cup and pour sugar. Leave it standing under the sugar for 2-4 hours until the juice appears. It is better to leave to settle for the whole night, for this period to allocate a sufficient amount of liquid from the fruit;
- In the morning, immediately mix everything and put on the stove. Cook over medium heat, stir from time to time;
- After the jam begins to boil, boil it for 5 minutes and remove from heat. It should cool slightly;
- After 6-7 hours, the jam will cool completely and it should be put back on the gas;
- Boil the jam over medium heat. As soon as the mixture boils, cook for about 15-20 minutes;
- Approximately 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add lemon acid to the jam;
- Remove everything from the heat and set for some time to cool everything;
- While the wild strawberry jam cools for the winter, rinse the jars, clean the dirt with baking soda or detergent. Wash with cool water;
- Next, do the sterilization of cans. They can be sterilized over steam or in the oven;
- We put the jam on sterilized glass containers and close the lids. Additionally, you need to roll the zakatochnogo key;
- We turn over the cans and put them on the floor, cover them with warm material or a towel. Leave to stand until cool;
- Store in a storage room, cellar or in the refrigerator.
Recipe “five minutes” for the winter
What is required:
- Fresh strawberries – 1500 grams;
- Sugar – 700 grams.
The rules for cooking jam from strawberry forest “five minutes” for the winter:
- First of all, you need to carefully sort out the fruits, all the garbage, sticks, branches throw out. I wash the berries well;
- Fall asleep washed strawberries in a pan or dish, pour sugar and insist 4-5 hours;
- After the appearance of the juice, everything is mixed and put on the gas;
- We wait for the mixture to boil, and boil for about 5 minutes, remove from the gas;
- Jars of mine, then sterilize them in a pair or in the oven;
- Cold jam is placed in jars, all you need to close the metal lids;
- Put the top of the bottom, cover with a warm blanket and leave to cool;
- Keep this jam in a cool place or in the refrigerator..
Cook in a multivariate
What you need to cook:
- 800 grams of strawberries;
- Granulated sugar – 400 grams.
How to make strawberry jam in a slow cooker:
- Fruits should be carefully selected. All dry leaves, branches, sticks, rotten berries and other foreign debris should be selected and removed. Rinse strawberries with water;
- Pour strawberries on a sieve for draining excess liquid;
- Next, we place the fruit in a slow cooker and pour all the sugar on top. Insist under the sugar for several hours, and better all night. During this period, the berry will put the juice;
- As soon as the required amount of berry juice is released, we mix everything up, close the slow cooker with a lid and set the mode “Quenching”;
- Boil the strawberry jam until boiling. After boiling, boil for 10-15 minutes;
- In the process of cooking you need to remove the foam from the surface;
- Turn off the slow cooker and leave the jam to cool;
- In the meantime, my jars with kitchen detergent or cleaned in all directions with baking soda powder;
- Then do the sterilization of cans for a couple or in the oven;
- We put the prepared strawberry jam in jars and top with lids;
- Turn over the jars, close the warm material. They should cool to the end;
- Ready dessert leave stored in a dark place with a temperature not exceeding 20 degrees or in the refrigerator.
When there is a desire to taste the sweet jam right now: fresh strawberry delicacy
What you need:
- Ripe strawberries – 1000 grams;
- Sugar – 2 kilograms.
- To begin with, we wash the fruits, sort out the garbage, dry leaves, stalks, and twigs;
- Peeled fruits fall asleep in a container and syhem half sugar;
- With tolkushki knead berries with sugar to the state of mashed potatoes. You can also grind everything in a blender;
- Next, pour the berry puree with the second half of granulated sugar and mix well;
- Leave to stand overnight so that all the sugar is dissolved;
- We put the finished strawberry jam into a plastic container and store it in the freezer for storage. It can also be stored in sterilized jars in the refrigerator.
- For jam from wild strawberry need to use berries of good ripeness and small size. Ripe small berries have a delicate aroma and taste;
- Be sure to take all the berries before cooking, remove the affected and rotten fruits, it will spoil the whole taste of the treat;
- Sugar can not put too much. Sour strawberry jam for the winter will have a very unusual taste and pleasant aroma;
- To preserve the jam, it is best to add citric acid at the end of cooking..
Strawberry jam is a very healthy and tasty treat at the same time. This preparation will be an excellent prevention for many colds, especially during the cold season..
In addition, it can be used to prepare many desserts, jelly and add to the baking stuffing. Therefore, rather go to the forest for this berry and proceed to the preparation of this amazing delicacy.!