Smoked sausage is bought more readily than boiled. All because it has a special taste and aroma. With the help of our recipes, such yummy food can be prepared at home.!
|pork (without fat) –||2 kg|
|pork belly –||0.6 kg|
|nutmeg –||5 g|
|beef lean –||0.6 kg|
|salt –||40 g|
|pink hot pepper –||20 g|
|ginger –||5 g|
|swine intestines –||as needed|
|marjoram –||5 g|
|Time for preparing: 240 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 241 Kcal|
The taste of this sausage slightly tingles the tongue. It is perfect for a feast..
How to cook:
- All meat cut into large pieces and grind in a meat grinder with large cells.
- Add the specified spices and salt and knead. It will take about ten minutes..
- Finished guts soak in water for five minutes.
- Put the gut on a special nozzle (you can buy them in a special store) and fill it with stuffing. Fill tightly, tie it tightly at the end.
- During the filling it is necessary to divide the intestine by the desired number of sticks. At the junction is simply tied with a thread. The result will be a garland of small (or large) sticks, resembling a bunch of sausages. Optimum length – 24 cm.
- When the meat ends, you need to cut off the rest of the intestine. The length of the entire product need to make holes with a needle, preferably very thin..
- Boil a large amount of water and put the finished sausages here. They need to cook over low heat for about forty minutes, then pull out and allow to cool and dry for an hour. The place must be ventilated..
- Prepare a smokehouse, put slivers on the bottom.
- Top to install the pallet.
- Dried sausages spread out at a short distance from each other on the rack.
- Tightly close the device.
- After the appearance of smoke from a special hole you need to detect the time. Meat will be ready in about thirty-five minutes. Do not open the lid.
- Remove from heat and open the lid. Get the sausages in another twenty minutes.
- Allow to cool in fresh air and then serve..
Sausage cooked smoked “Moscow”
The popular “Moscow” sausage will be even tastier if you cook it yourself at home. The main thing is to use nutmeg.
|pig intestines||as needed|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 340 kcal|
How to cook:
- Washed meat must be cut into small pieces. Each one must weigh at least 100 g.
- Each piece must be rubbed with salt.
- Transfer to an enamel pan and put in the fridge for about two or three days..
- After that, wash the beef, remove the moisture with napkins..
- Grind through the middle grate in a meat grinder.
- Cut the fat into very small cubes without using skin..
- Stir these ingredients along with spices and a pinch of sugar..
- Wash the shell (i.e. guts) in running water. Water should be warm, rinse for about five minutes evenly.
- Carefully pull the casing on the nozzle.
- Stuff intestines with meat, helping hands to seal the stuffing. No air should be.
- In the desired places to pull the thread, just do and at the end of the sausage.
- If bubbles appear, they need to be pierced with a toothpick right through the shell..
- Hang in a cold place (you can right in the refrigerator) for ramming. Leave for another two days.
- Within an hour, boil the sausages at 74 degrees. Let dry.
- Prepare a smokehouse, put the sausages on the rack.
- Smoke at 80 degrees and a half hours.
- After that, hang in a cold place for another two days, you can stand five.
- Serve to the table.
Tip: the temperature of a cold place should not exceed 5 degrees, otherwise the sausage will spoil.
Smoked smoked homemade sausage
The sausage soaked in smoke smells so delicious that you can’t refuse it..
|pickled lean pork||5 kg|
|beef salted||9 kg|
|ground pepper (black or red)||20 g|
|Time for preparing: 200 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 400 kcal|
How to cook:
- If the meat is not salted, it should be cut into large pieces, plenty of salt and left in the freezer for five days.
- Finely chop the bacon, mix with spices and just stand for five days.
- Grind the meat in a meat grinder. You can add a little ascorbic acid. Pour sugar and spices, stir.
- Then mix in pieces of bacon..
- Put on a tray with a layer no higher than 10 cm and keep in the fridge for three days.
- After that, stuff guts with minced meat, compacting it and squeezing out all the air..
- Remove sausages in a cold place for about a week..
- Prepare a smokehouse and keep sausages in it for about three days.
- Readiness is determined by dry crust and pleasant aroma..
- Hang in a ventilated room for another month, after which you can taste.
Tip: if mold has appeared on the sausage, it should be soaked in salt water and then hung again. Mold means that the room is not well ventilated..
With the help of glucose you can achieve the classic taste of Krakow sausage.
|pork belly||1.2 kg|
|Time for preparing: 600 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 232 kcal|
How to cook:
- Cut off the fatty part of the pork.
- Beef and lean pork need to grind through a meat grinder.
- Breast and fat put in the freezer.
- Add salt to the mince, stir, leave in the fridge for a day.
- Cut brisket and fat into small cubes.
- Add spices to mince and grind again.
- Put bacon and bacon in mass, mix.
- Stuff meat with guts and hang them for six hours in the cold.
- Leave overnight at room temperature..
- Hang sausages.
- Within an hour, raise the temperature to 90 degrees, there should be no smoke. Hold another 40 minutes.
- After that, leave in the smokehouse for about eight hours, reducing the temperature to 40 degrees.
- Hang sausages in a cold place for a day, then store in the refrigerator.
Tip: to measure the temperature you need to plug the sensor into one of the sausages..
Cooking in a barrel
To smoke it is not necessary to buy a smokehouse. In the homemade sausage device will not less tasty!
|pork neck||1 kg|
|pork lard||0.3 kg|
|Time for preparing: 220 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 387 kcal|
How to cook:
- Cut the meat into small cubes. Just chop and fat.
- Mix products and add spices and salt, mix.
- On the day of the refrigerator.
- Rinse the guts and fill them with meat..
- Prepare a smokehouse from the barrel at the fireplace.
- Hang the sausage and smoke for three hours. Measure the temperature inside the barrel: it must be hot from the smoke.
- Serve at the table immediately.
Tip: to give the sausage a beautiful red hue, cherry branches should be used for fire.
How to cook in the oven
The fastest recipe for stunning sausage. Ideal for residential conditions.
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 275 kcal|
How to cook:
- Gut need to be washed in advance.
- Wash the meat and chop it into small pieces. You can take almost any meat.
- Grind the fat in a meat grinder and mix it with minced meat.
- Grate the garlic and add it with spices to the rest of the products. Stir.
- Using the nozzle, fill the prepared intestines with meat, then be sure to pierce along the entire length and firmly tie.
- Put the product in a roasting sleeve, tie it on both sides, adding two tablespoons of water.
- The first fifteen minutes should be baked at 180 degrees..
- Then reduce the temperature to 150 degrees and continue to simmer the sausage until cooked. It will take another twenty minutes..
- Turn off the heat and leave the meat in a warm oven for another fifteen minutes, after which you can cut it on the table.
Tips and Tips
When cooking in the oven, sausage can be baked in foil. To do this, you need to roll it in a sheet of foil, put it on a baking sheet, pour some water and put it in the oven. The temperature should be above 180 degrees. For golden brown at the end you need to open the foil.
For a more pronounced flavor and taste, you can add a little ground cloves in the minced meat. Also used coriander, almonds. But for juiciness, you can take a little rich broth.
Homemade sausage always tastes better than shoplifting, because all the ingredients are natural. Besides, everything is done with love.!