Now it is very difficult to imagine a refrigerator in any family that will not contain such a product as sausage. It is eaten for breakfast, added to various salads, hot dishes and create sandwiches..
However, it is quite difficult to find a tasty sausage on store shelves, and the price for it will be so high that it will be several times higher than the price of meat. That is why it has become popular to cook high-quality and tasty products at home without any additives. There is only one drawback – to find pig intestines or the trunk for them is quite difficult. Yes, and just touch them pretty nasty.
All this led to the fact that ways to prepare homemade sausage using other means, including food film, were invented. Perhaps its appearance will not be as beautiful, but the sausage in the cling film will be not only very tasty, but also useful..
|pork tenderloin –||1 kg 500 g|
|chicken fillet –||1 kg|
|fat –||250 g|
|egg –||4 things.|
|starch –||4 tea l.|
|salt –||2 tea l..|
|spice mixture –||taste|
|food film –||as needed|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 282 Kcal|
Cooked at home delicious sausage without adding any stabilizers and other impurities is one of the most delicious delicacies. However, due to the fact that before they were prepared only in the intestines, it was believed that the time spent on cooking was not worth the result..
Because of the ability to use food wrap, it became possible to cook it very quickly and easily. At the same time, properly cooked, it has a very fragrant, juicy and savory taste..
- First you need to wash all meat products: meat, lard and fillets. All this is cut into rather small cubes. They are mixed together in a large enough bowl. Fat will help make the sausage more juicy, adding enough lean meat a little fat;
- Next, you should prepare the egg mixture. To do this, break all the eggs into a separate bowl and lightly beat them using a whisk or a mixer. After that, the mixture should be seasoned with the help of salt and selected spices. Garlic can be finely chopped or skipped through a press. All this is well mixed and gradually introduce starch, constantly stirring, so that no extra lumps appear;
- After you need to pour the resulting egg mixture into the meat. All ingredients are mixed, after which the stuffing is given a little time soaked in spices. During this time, roll out food wrap on the table;
- Put mince on the edge of the film and stretch it along the length so that it looks like a sausage. After that, the stuffing is wrapped and closed tightly so that in the process of cooking the juice does not flow out of it;
- Sausage should be cooked in the oven for about an hour. The best temperature is 180 degrees. Before serving, remove the foil and cut it into pieces..
Chicken meat is probably the cheapest type of meat available. In addition to the economic aspect, it is very convenient for heat treatment, because this type of meat is cooked very quickly. However, due to the fact that it contains a lot of cartilage and bones, it is best to purchase fillets. It will save you from waste..
By the way, this type of sausage is very dietary, because chicken meat contains very little fat..
- minced chicken – 1 kg;
- lard – 250 gr;
- onion – 2 heads;
- garlic – 5 teeth;
- peppercorns – 5 chopped peas;
- gelatin – 20 g;
- vodka – 20 ml;
- vegetable oil – 20 g;
- spices – pepper, paprika, nutmeg.
Cooking time: 2 hours.
Caloric content: 135 Kcal.
Chicken sausage at home in food film is done like this:
- Finely chop the pre-washed and dried lard. After that, chop the onion and garlic with a meat grinder or blender;
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the available ingredients until the spices are distributed throughout the minced meat. Everything should be infused for several hours in a cool place, preferably a refrigerator;
- Take a sushi mat and lay a plastic wrap on it. A portion of minced meat is laid out part of the existing minced meat and is evenly distributed as a sausage. All roll and pack tightly on both sides so that the juice does not leak when cooking;
- After that, tighten the sausage also in the foil, also completely twisting. Cook the sausages until all the minced meat is finished;
- Chicken sausage is better to cook, so you should fold them in a rather wide pan. Fill the sausages with hot water and bring to a boil. After that, reduce the heat to slow and cook for about an hour. Remove them from the water and leave to cool on the table. After that, leave the sausage overnight in the refrigerator;
- Save the finished sausage from both the film and the foil. After that serve to the table.
This liver sausage recipe is perfect for those housewives who have never tried to cook it at home. There are no additives here, so the end result will be a very tasty natural product. And most importantly, you can be completely sure about the quality of this product..
You can use absolutely any liver in this recipe, chicken will appear here. This will give the sausage a very delicate flavor. At the same time, such a sausage is very satisfying and therefore is perfect for breakfast and adding to sandwiches..
- chicken liver – 500 gr;
- fresh lard – 500 gr;
- garlic – 4 teeth;
- flour – 1.3 cups;
- starch – 75 g;
- egg – 4 pieces;
- mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons;
- spices: pepper, nutmeg, coriander and others.
Cooking time: 1 hour 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 258 Kcal.
Recipe for homemade liver sausage in cling film in stages:
- Rinse the existing liver well and place it in the combine. Can also be used for grinding meat grinder. Fat is divided in half, after which one part is sent to the meat grinder to the liver, and the other is cut into very small pieces. Do not forget to cut the skin, it is absolutely not needed. Better to keep the fat in the freezer before adding the fat, just half an hour is enough;
- The liver and lard is turned into mince, after which finely chopped lard is added. Then add the eggs, mayonnaise, starch, flour, seasonings and garlic. All mix thoroughly and, if necessary, add a little more spice, because the liver sausage should be quite fragrant;
- The film is spread on a chopping board, then with the help of a spoon lay out the liver mixture. It should be far from the edges, because since the stuffing is greasy, it can easily spill out. For one sausage, use about 6 tablespoons of minced meat. The film is wrapped in a way similar to candy on both sides. It will take about five to six layers of film. After that, the ends should be wrapped with thread;
- Liver sausage is boiled in a large saucepan. Water should fill at least half the pot. Wait until it boils, add salt and only after that dip the sausage into it. Such a sausage is cooked for about an hour on medium heat and after that it is required to cool it. The pinkish tint of the sausage disappears after it has completely cooled. Remove the film.
The stuffing in the cling film must be laid tightly enough so that there are no extra voids, otherwise the sausage may then disintegrate. Do not make a very large loaf of sausage, and wind a few small ones. You can freeze them if you like..