Recipes for cooking dishes from the liver are very popular. The meat by-product is stewed, fried, boiled, and prepared with various salads and snacks. Most chops are made from beef liver, pork by-product – you need to be able to soak properly so as not to taste bitter. Very tasty and flavorful chops are made from chicken liver..
Hepatic chops are better in taste than in meat. Their preparation does not require special ingredients. Thanks to a selection of the most popular recipes of liver chops, you can cook dishes no worse than from the restaurant menu.
|beef liver –||900 g|
|baking soda –||1 tsp.|
|paprika, red hot pepper, salt –||taste|
|flour –||for dipping chops|
|vegetable fat –||for frying|
|large onion –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 150 Kcal|
How to cook beef liver chops:
- To remove the unpleasant taste of the offal, you need to soak it in water with the addition of soda for 10 minutes. During this time, thanks to soda, the liver will be cleared. Pre-recommended to remove the film.
- The meat product soaked with soda is cut into layers, dried on a napkin and repelled.
- Beat better pre-covered with food cellophane. If this is not done, there will be a spray in the kitchen. Since the beef itself is tough, you need to beat it thin.
- Peel a large onion and cut it into two halves. Heat the pan to a hot state, put the onion in there so that it gives its flavor to the oil. Then it can be removed.
- Dip off broken parts, fry over high heat from both sides..
- Salt, pepper from all sides when the liver is fried until half cooked. If necessary, periodically cover the pan with a lid.
- Willingness to check with a knife or fork. The liver should be soft, there should not be a bloody juice.
Pork liver chop in batter
- pork liver – 1 kg;
- milk – 0.5 l;
- 3-4 eggs;
- any kind of flour – 3 tbsp. l;
- spices, salt to taste;
- oil for frying chops;
- 1 clove of garlic.
Cooking time: 1, 5 hours.
Caloric content: 155.3 kcal.
Stages of the culinary process:
- To clear off a pork by-product. Soak the liver in milk for half an hour or for a longer period. If this is not done, it will have a bitter aftertaste. Pork liver is always soaked! If there is no milk, any fermented milk product will do..
- Soaked product cut into layers, beat through cellophane.
- Chops salted, then you can start cooking batter.
- Beat eggs with a fork, add spices, flour. The mass should turn out like pancakes. Add flour or milk, if necessary..
- Fry in a hot pan, pre-dipped in batter.
- Turn the liver pieces up when the kare is well roasted. Willingness to check with a sharp knife or fork.
Beef liver chops in cheese batter in the oven
- beef liver – 800 gr;
- sunflower oil – 50 ml;
- red pepper and salt;
- grated cheese – 180 gr;
- mayonnaise – 200 gr;
- flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Caloric content: 230.6 kcal.
How to cook:
- Grate beef offal with salt, peel off film and chaff. Rinse well, dry on a napkin.
- Cut into portions. Bounce gently through cellophane.
- Sprinkle with your favorite spices, salt. Dip in flour just before frying. Flour will absorb excess moisture and allow chops to redden well..
- Fry in a pan until half ready, so that the liver has time to brown.
- Place chops on a sheet, smear with mayonnaise on top, cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted. An appetizing crust should form on top..
- When serving, the dish looks spectacular with greens, a side dish of potatoes.
Chicken Liver Chops Recipe
- chicken liver – 600 gr;
- 2 onions;
- mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l;
- to taste spices, salt;
- cooking oil.
Cooking time for chops: 35 minutes.
Caloric content: 163.2 kcal.
How to cook:
- Rinse the chicken by-product, cut off the film, the fat.
- Put the pieces inside the cellophane, leave them with a hammer. Pieces should flatten, the main thing – do not interrupt.
- Soak the battered liver in mayonnaise, add salt and spices to taste.
- Dip in crackers and fry on both sides until a beautiful golden crust.
- Put the finished chops inside the bowl. Fry the onions separately.
- Pour chops with fried onions and you can serve. It goes well with buckwheat porridge, boiled rice or new potatoes..
Sauce options for liver chops
Heater chops based on sour cream or mayonnaise will be perfectly combined with liver chops. They should be moderately spicy, garlic and fragrant. A great alternative would be – mushroom sauce. Serve the sauce in separate sauce dishes. If desired, sauce can be poured over the chops. Experimenting with the available products, you can cook a variety of sauces.
- 1 onion;
- 1 tbsp. l flour;
- butter – 2 tsp;
- a mixture of peppers, salt;
- sour cream – 3 tbsp. l;
- water or broth – 0.5 st.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content: 206.8 kcal.
- Fry chopped onion in butter.
- Add flour to the pan, mix well, add broth.
- Constantly stirring the sauce boil, add sour cream, to taste the salt and spices put.
- If lumps are formed, the sauce should be chopped with a blender or mash well with a spoon.
- The consistency of the sauce to regulate the amount of broth, should be like thick sour cream..
- Serve sauce in a saucepan or pour chops before serving..
- fresh mushrooms – 120 g;
- butter for frying;
- flour – 2 tbsp. l;
- cream – 1 tbsp. l;
- spices, mushroom seasoning, salt.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content: 147.7 kcal.
The culinary process is simple:
- Wash, dry, chop, and grill mushrooms in butter.
- In the process of frying add chopped onions, cook until golden brown.
- Chop the fried mushrooms with a blender, add flour and mix well..
- Pour the cream, add salt and spices. Mushroom seasoning add only if the sauce is prepared from mushrooms. It is not necessary to add it to forest mushrooms..
- Constantly stirring, boil the sauce, adjust the density. If necessary, dilute with water or broth..
- Mushroom sauce is in perfect harmony with the taste of the liver, it will give the dish aromatic notes and juiciness.
Basil Cream Sauce
- low-fat cream – 180 ml;
- starch – 2 tbsp. l;
- butter – 25 g;
- basil green or dried to taste salt.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Caloric content: 202, 3 kcal.
How to cook the original fill:
- Combine cream with starch, mix well.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, add dried basil. If you take fresh greens, it is better to add it later.
- Pour cream with starch, bring to a boil. Salt if necessary.
- Grind the greens of basil, add to the sauce, bring to a boil and remove from heat. You can then grind blender until smooth.
- Whatever be used to make chops liver, it must be well cleaned from the hymen and veins.
- Rinse several times, changing the water. So that it is well cleaned of blood.
- Bitterness well kills milk, soda, vinegar, mineral water. You need to soak in one for about half an hour..
- Before frying, chops are best dried from excess moisture. Otherwise, the liver will release the liquid, the chops will not be fried.
- Removes smells from the liver very well fried onions. Pouring them chops, you can give a fragrant taste..
- Salting chops is better before frying, then they will turn out softer and juicier..
- You can fry chops in batter, crackers and flour.
- Warm up the griddle before frying with oil.
- If you intend to fry a lot of chops, oil in a skillet, if it burns, it is better to change.
- You can fry beef offal by periodically covering it with a lid, so the chops will be softer.
- If the liver chops are tough, you should add some water in them and put in the oven.
- The amazing chops are equally tasty as in cold and heated.
Enjoy your meal!