Ice cream is a favorite treat of all, regardless of age and gender. This dessert has a really great taste – appetizing, cool, and even with chocolate or fruit additives, how can you resist? And what choice of ice cream does a modern producer offer?.
You can’t find ice cream in stores – pure ice cream or with additives, in a waffle cup, creamy, chocolate, chocolate coated, waffle cone with fruit pieces, fruit jam, chocolate crumb, creme brulee and much more. Enumerate types of ice cream can be infinitely.
Is it possible to cook it yourself? Yes, of course, you can! But first you should consider the basic rules that you need to know for making delicious cold treats..
What you need to know before you start making ice cream
It is advisable to remember the following tips and cooking tips:
- If cooking is carried out without the use of an ice cream maker, then ice cream must be well and thoroughly mixed. Every 20 minutes during the whole freezing period. Approximately for the entire freezing period, it is necessary to mix 3-4 times;
- If an ice cream maker is used, then the container should be cooled down first, and then the ingredients should be transferred there;
- Use only quality products. It is the quality of the products that will determine the taste of ice cream. Use only fresh milk, cream, chicken eggs, fruits and berries. Quality chocolate and natural flavors;
- Cook only with high fat ingredients. Otherwise, ice crystals form during freezing, and they will crunch on the teeth;
- Add flavors only after complete freezing;
- Nuts, fresh or dried fruit, chocolate pieces should be added to almost frozen ice cream. When adding the whole mass must be thoroughly mixed;
- In order for ice crystals to not appear during long storage, alcohol must be added to the ice cream. If this dessert is intended for children, then you should put corn or invert syrup, honey, gelatin in it.
|egg yolks –||5 pieces.|
|powdered sugar –||100g|
|of milk –||0.5 l|
|cream with fat content of 33% –||glass|
|vanillin –||10 grams|
|Time for preparing: 300 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 360 Kcal|
You need to put the yolks in a cup and add vanillin and icing sugar to them. Grind to a smooth consistency;
Next, pour the milk into a metal container and place it on the gas. Bring to a boil;
Pour half of the hot milk into mashed yolks and mix;
Yolk-milk mixture is poured into the remaining milk and mix;
Next, put on the stove and cook until thick, about 2-3 minutes. It should make a mixture similar to sour cream;
The finished mass is cooled to room temperature and removed to the refrigerator;
Next, chilled cream should be thoroughly whipped with a mixer or blender to persistent peaks;
Milk-yolk mixture is mixed with whipped cream, put in a special form and tightly close;
We remove in the freezer and leave to freeze;
Every 20-30 minutes the mixture should be gently stirred with a mixer..
Cooking exquisite French ice cream
- Egg whites – 6 pieces;
- 200 ml of full-fat milk or low-fat cream;
- 300 ml of cream with 33% fat for whipping;
- Granulated sugar – 1,5 glasses;
- Vanillin to taste.
- In a metal container with a thick bottom, mix milk and cream. Also there you must add half a glass of granulated sugar and mix well;
- Then the saucepan with the ingredients must be put on the stove and heated. In the process of heating all the components must be intensively mixed until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mass does not acquire a uniform consistency;
- Next, remove the pan from the stove, cool and put in the freezer;
- We break eggs, free from the shell and carefully separate the whites from the yolks, while it is necessary to make sure that none of the yolks burst and do not fall into the white;
- In a separate dry bowl pour a glass of sugar and lay out the same proteins;
- Then, using a mixer or blender, we begin to beat the proteins and sugar at a low speed, gradually adding speed. Beat until a strong foam;
- After that, from the freezer you need to get a milk-cream mixture. It should only cool, but not freeze;
- Carefully shift the protein mixture there. Shift should be a big spoon and constantly stir;
- When all components are mixed, the whole mass must be transferred to a special container and tightly closed with a lid;
- Put the container in the freezer so that the ice cream froze. In the process of freezing, you need to mix the mass every 20 minutes;
- After about 2 hours, the ice cream will be ready for use.!
How to make flavored chocolate ice cream “Eskimo”
Ingredients you need:
- 600 ml of milk;
- 50 grams of milk powder;
- A bar of dark chocolate – 100 grams;
- 100 grams of butter;
- Corn starch – 70 grams;
- For the glaze – a bar of dark chocolate per 100 grams, 100 grams of butter.
- In a water bath, you need to melt the chocolate bar to a liquid state;
- Then add butter and melt it, mix well;
- We turn down the fire and leave the mixture on the stove;
- Corn starch add 100 grams of cold milk and stir until dissolved;
- In the rest of the milk lay out milk powder and granulated sugar. Put the mixture on the stove and heat to boil;
- As soon as the milk with sugar begins to boil, pour the milk mixture with starch there and mix it well;
- Bring the sour mixture to a boil and boil for 2-3 minutes;
- Add melted chocolate mass to milk jelly and mix well;
- Next, transfer the chocolate mass to the ice cream maker and freeze for 20-25 minutes;
- After that, pour the mixture into small cups, insert sticks and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours to freeze;
- Making the icing. Chocolate should be melted to a liquid state;
- Then add butter and melt it;
- All boil a couple of minutes and remove from heat;
- We take out the ice cream from the freezer, take it out in turn from the cups and dip it in the frosting;
- We hold it in our hands until it solidifies and again put it on parchment paper in the freezer;
- After about 2-3 hours, popsicle can be eaten..
Bright and tasty popsicles – illuminating pleasure
Components you need:
- 200 grams of ripe strawberries;
- 200 grams of ripe kiwi fruit;
- Half a glass of apple juice;
- 3-5 mint leaves;
- 70 grams of powdered sugar;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 120 grams of natural unsweetened yogurt.
How to cook:
- First, apple juice should be poured into a small container and heated on the stove;
- In the heated juice add sugar and cook until dissolved;
- Put the yogurt in a cup, add the icing sugar and finely chopped mint leaves. We mix everything;
- Strawberries must be washed, dried and cleaned sepals;
- Next, make a puree of it. You can use a blender and mash with a fork;
- With kiwi, peel off the peel and make mashed potatoes out of pulp;
- Apple syrup should be divided into two portions. Mix one portion with kiwi puree, a friend with strawberry puree;
- Put prepared kiwi puree in the prepared molds on the bottom and put in the freezer for 40 minutes to freeze;
- Then take out, lay out a mixture of yogurt and mint and again put in the freezer for 40 minutes;
- After this, we again take out the form, spread mashed strawberries and set to freeze;
- After 40 minutes, remove, insert the sticks and send in the freezer for 2-3 hours until complete freezing.
The easiest ice cream recipe
Products for cooking:
- One liter of milk;
- 5 egg yolks;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 500 grams of granulated sugar;
- 1 tsp. Starch powder.
- Pour milk into the metal container, put the butter and place it on the gas;
- Heat the mixture and bring to a boil. Boil until complete dissolution of the oil;
- Next, break the eggs, free from the shell and separate the proteins from the yolks;
- You need to put the yolks in a cup, pour sugar and starch powder. We mix everything to full grinding of granulated sugar;
- After that, add a small amount of milk there and mix with a whisk. The mixture should resemble sour cream;
- Then the container with milk and butter should be put back on fire, pour the egg mixture into it and mix everything with a spoon;
- The mass should be brought to a boil, boil for a couple of minutes and drain from the heat;
- Put in a container in cold water and cool;
- As soon as the milk mixture has cooled, it can be poured into molds or a container and tightly closed;
- Then put everything in the freezer and freeze. Also, do not forget to mix ice cream every 20 minutes;
- After 3 hours, ice cream can be eaten.
We use the technique: ice cream in the ice cream maker
Components that will be required for cooking:
- Egg yolks – 4 pieces;
- A glass of milk;
- Can of condensed milk;
- Some vanilla.
- The first step is to break the eggs, and separate the yolks from the proteins. Next, put the yolks in a bowl and whip them with a whisk or mixer until foaming;
- Pour milk into a deep cup, add condensed milk there and beat well with a mixer until smooth;
- Then pour everything into a metal container and put it on the stove, heat it and pour in the yolk mixture. Boil a couple of minutes, do not forget to constantly mix;
- Add vanilla there and mix everything again;
- Pour cold water into a container and put a pan with a base for ice cream there. This will provide rapid cooling and no film will form at the top;
- Next, the cooled mixture should be poured into the ice cream maker;
- Cooking ice cream in the ice cream maker for about 30-40 minutes. As soon as the mass thickens the ice cream maker can be turned off;
- We remove the ice cream maker in the freezer for 12 hours. Be sure to freezer temperature should be from -18 degrees and below;
- Ready-made ice cream should be put in any container. If it turns out too soft, then it can be put for another couple of hours in the freezer..
Useful tips and secrets
- It is advisable to use ice cream for cooking. In it ice cream will turn out uniform and without impurity of pieces of ice;
- You need to freeze for at least 3-4 hours;
- It is not advisable to keep in the freezer for more than 5 hours. This can lead to the formation of ice that will spoil the taste of the dessert..
It turns out that ice cream can be made at home with great success. Of course, it will be slightly different in taste from the store, but it will be much better and tastier. Remember the recommendations and advice.
Be sure to use only natural ingredients and follow the entire cooking recipe. Then you will make a real masterpiece of culinary art..
- 1 What you need to know before you start making ice cream
- 2 Cooking exquisite French ice cream
- 3 How to make flavored chocolate ice cream “Eskimo”
- 4 Bright and tasty popsicles – illuminating pleasure
- 5 The easiest ice cream recipe
- 6 We use the technique: ice cream in the ice cream maker
- 7 Useful tips and secrets