Recipes adjika of tomatoes – not to mention adjika without them – a few hundred, if not thousands. Among them there are recipes for cooking, there are those that are prepared from raw foods..
The ready taste of the sauce depends on the quality of raw foods. Therefore, preparing adjika, you need to rely not only on the number of ingredients specified in the recipe, but also on the sharpness and richness of taste of these very products..
|fresh red ripe soft tomatoes –||5000 g|
|granulated sugar –||150 g|
|food salt –||65 g|
|pepper (red) sweet –||4000 g|
|refined oil –||1 full glass|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 50 Kcal|
Simple options adzhiki not as sharp as the “real”. However, it is an excellent sauce for many dishes. The following recipe is very simple, but tasty, not very spicy, but also has a rich taste..
How to cook:
- Prepare the tomatoes, grind, put on low heat and boil for one hour. During this time, the mass should be reduced in volume by half;
- While tomato juice is boiling down, wash, peel and chop the sweet pepper with a very thin, short straw;
- Put it in a saucepan with tomato juice and cook for another 20 minutes;
- Then add all the remaining ingredients, wait for the sugar and salt to dissolve;
- After that adjika is ready.
It can be rolled up in banks, having sterilized them beforehand. If it is not prepared for the winter, the number of ingredients can be reduced by 5-10 times, and prepare it on demand. Keep in the fridge.
Variation with apples
Such adjika can be rolled up in banks. They will need to be sterilized beforehand..
|sweet and sour apples||1000 g|
|ripe red tomatoes||3000 g|
|chilli peppers||200 g|
|garlic||0.3 kg of peeled|
|kitchen salt||100 g|
|refined oil||1 full glass|
Cooking 3 hours.
Calories – about 86 kcal.
How to cook tomato and apple adjika:
- Apples, tomatoes, pepper and garlic wash. Remove seeds from apples, pepper and tomato attachment site;
- Apples and tomatoes grind together, put on a slow fire and boil for 2 hours;
- Crush garlic, or scroll in a meat grinder with pepper, add to the pan, also put all the spices and butter and cook for another 0.5 hour;
- After this sauce is ready. It can roll up in banks.
About 8 cans of adzhika are obtained from the specified number of products.
Boiled adjika with garlic and wine vinegar
This seasoning boils for about 1.5 hours, during which time it decreases in volume and acquires a more concentrated taste. Garlic must be added at the end of cooking – if it is cooked for a long time, it will very much lose its taste and aroma..
|ripe soft tomatoes||3000 g|
|refined oil||200 ml|
|granulated sugar||50 g|
|kitchen salt||60 g|
|bitter pepper||5 pieces.|
|sweet pepper red||1 kg|
Adjika is prepared from tomato and garlic 2 hours.
Calorie dishes – about 86 units.
How to cook:
- Onion, Bulgarian and hot peppers and tomatoes to prepare for grinding, then grind in a meat grinder or in a blender;
- Put the mass in a cauldron, pour vegetable oil and cook for 1.5 hours while stirring;
- Crush garlic and add to adjika. Also put salt, sugar and vinegar;
- Sterilize the banks, boil the adjika for another 5 minutes, and you can roll it up.
For storage in the refrigerator, adjika can be closed with nylon covers..
Acute adzhika with horseradish
Horseradish root greatly affects the tearing of the eyes – this should be taken into account, especially grinding it in a meat grinder. However, this is one of the most spicy recipes of this famous tomato sauce..
|horseradish root fresh||200 g|
|red ripe tomatoes||3 kg|
|hot red pepper||5 pieces.|
Preparing the dish for 15 minutes + 1 hour.
Calories – about 35 kcal.
How to cook:
- Horseradish soak in water for 1 hour;
- Then peel it, wash the tomatoes, cut the place of attachment of the stem, peel the garlic;
- Grind everything together;
- Add salt, mix well. Spread out in banks and hide in the fridge..
This is the so-called “raw” adzhika. Due to the fact that it is not cooked, the root of horseradish retains its useful and healing properties. Since this sauce is stored for a long time, the therapeutic properties of horseradish can be taken into account in winter for various diseases..
Seasoning from green tomato and pepper
Adjika from green tomatoes differs significantly in taste from cooked on ripe tomatoes. Such a recipe can help out if it is cold, and the tomatoes have not ripened, or if the child accidentally picked them.
One clarification should be made – by “green” tomatoes it is meant green, not orange or brown. Those who have already begun to sing, for adzhika not fit.
|green unripe hard tomatoes||2 kg|
|green bell pepper||500 g|
|chilli green pepper||2 pcs.|
|vinegar||2 tbsp. l.|
|sunflower oil||1 tbsp. l.|
|“Hops-suneli”||optional, 2 tablespoons.|
Preparing a dish 1 hour 30 minutes.
Calorie portions – about 36 units.
How to cook:
- Wash all vegetables, peel;
- Skip the vegetables through a meat grinder, leaving only garlic;
- Boil weight for 1 hour;
- Grind or crush the garlic, add to the pan, add spices, pour in oil and vinegar, mix, add salt, stir again and boil for 15 minutes.
Such adjika can be rolled up in sterilized jars. She kept for a long time, all winter.
Adjika from a tomato without cooking
Cooking kills a lot of nutrients, including vitamins. Adjika cooked without cooking is a very useful product, but at the same time it cannot be cooked much – it is kept for a limited amount of time. The seasoning prepared according to this recipe can be kept rolled up in the cans all winter, as it contains natural vinegar..
|red ripe soft tomatoes||0.5 kg|
|hot red pepper||30 g|
|red sweet pepper||125 g|
|granulated sugar||65 g|
|Apple vinegar||30 g|
Preparing a dish for 20 minutes.
Calories – about 60 kcal.
How to cook:
- Since the products in this recipe are not heat-treatable, they need to be of the very best quality, cleaned thoroughly and remove damaged areas. Preparing thus tomatoes, garlic and peppers, grind them in a blender or meat grinder;
- Add to them all the other ingredients and mix. Banks in which the sauce will be stored, it is better to pour over boiling water. The same should be done with the covers. Spill adjika cans, you can put it in the fridge.
Mixing the ingredients of this sauce, you need to use only a wooden spoon or spatula – metal can oxidize the adjika during storage..
Armenian fermented adjika
According to this recipe, you can make a spicy sauce very quickly, for a long time then you need to insist. However, its taste will be “strong” and present.!
|ripe soft red tomatoes||5000 g|
|hot pepper||0.5 kg|
|kitchen salt||50 g|
Preparing a dish 50 minutes + 2 weeks of insisting.
Calorie – about 55 kcal.
Armenian recipe for adjika with tomatoes in stages:
- Wash and prepare all ingredients for grinding;
- Grind everything without adding salt, pour into enamelware;
- Add salt, mix;
- For two weeks withstand adjika for fermentation. It needs to be stirred every day..
After fermentation, Armenian seasoning does not need any further processing, it can be immediately used..
Preparation for the winter
This is a very simple and quick recipe for adzhika winter. The number of ingredients is minimal, besides this one does not take much time. This amount is calculated on 2 banks..
|peeled garlic||1 cup|
|table salt||60 g|
|ripe red tomatoes||1200 g|
Preparing the dish for 3 hours, taking into account the insistence.
Calorie dishes about 25 units.
How to cook:
- Wash tomatoes, cut off rotten places, if any, cut into chunks, and grind together with peeled garlic in a meat grinder;
- Add salt to tomato juice and leave for a couple of hours, it will dissolve during this time. It is advisable to mix it at least a couple of times;
- Sterilize the banks (and the lids for them too), pour the adjika into the banks and roll up.
Keep such adjika with tomatoes in the cellar or in the refrigerator.
When working with hot peppers, it is advisable to wear rubber gloves, especially for those with sensitive skin – firstly, it will protect hands from burns, and secondly, it will protect mucous eyes and lips from accidental touching during cooking.
Adding garlic and hot pepper, you need to focus on their sharpness. For example, if the garlic is not hot, you may need to add three times more of it to the amount indicated in the recipe to achieve the desired taste..
When cooking adzhiki without cooking, you should pay special attention to the freshness and quality of products – it is unacceptable to use rotten or moldy vegetables, strongly trapped or burst, with dirt inside. If the “raw” adjika of the spoiled products is still cooked, at best “shoots” the banks in the cellar, at worst – someone will get very good.
In adjika, you can add almost any seasoning – coriander, cumin, hops-suneli and so on. Having picked up the necessary quantity and proportions of laying spices, you can achieve your unique adzhika taste.
From adzhika you can easily make a more delicate sauce – mix in equal parts with thick sour cream. This, more delicate to taste, sauce can be served on the table for most dishes, to which adjika is served. In addition, this sauce is suitable for those who do not eat this seasoning because of its sharpness..
If you need to cook not too spicy, but sweetish adjika from tomatoes, you can make a sauce with a lot of apples and bell peppers, and do not add hot pepper at all – a little garlic and salt will add spices to the finished sauce, but it will remain moderately spicy.