Food has long ceased to be the subject of saturation and satisfy hunger. Each housewife wants the fruit of her work in the kitchen to bring aesthetic pleasure, so even ordinary and simple recipes have increasingly begun to look festive. So, ordinary pancakes for breakfast is not difficult to turn into openwork lace, which by its appearance will only emphasize the tenderness of taste..
You can achieve an openwork pattern on pancakes in several ways: by kneading custard or yeast dough, drawing a pattern, squeezing the dough out of the bottle, or simply pouring the dough on a very hot frying pan.
|of milk –||750 ml|
|eggs –||3 pcs.|
|salt –||3 g|
|baking powder for dough –||7 g|
|vegetable oil –||80 ml|
|flour –||260 g|
|Time for preparing: 65 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 188 Kcal|
The standard recipe, as always, is basic due to the simplicity of its execution. In principle, you can make openwork pancakes, cooked according to your favorite recipe.
To do this, it is enough to add a little baking powder to the dough, as a result of which carbon dioxide will be released, which will create a delicate texture.
How to make fishnet pancakes on milk:
- It is very convenient to do all the procedures for kneading dough with a mixer or using a food processor. First, beat eggs, sugar and salt, pour in milk;
- Mix the baking powder and flour, sift and add to the liquid ingredients. Stir the mass until all the lumps are broken;
- The latter is poured into the dough of sunflower or other vegetable oil, but must be odorless. Mix well and fry in a hot frying pan for one to two minutes on each side..
The recipe for thin openwork pancakes with milk
Cooking delicate pancakes on milk will not be difficult, you just need to follow the sequence of adding and mixing ingredients, and beat the eggs until they are foamy..
For the preparation of thin openwork cakes with milk you will need:
- 600 ml of milk;
- 90 grams of sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 3 g of salt;
- 70 ml of sunflower (or any other plant origin) oil;
- 210 g flour.
To prepare this meal for a family breakfast, you will need to start work 60 minutes before meals..
Calorie baked pancakes without filling – 196.0 kcal / 100 g.
Cooking instruction in steps:
- Mix eggs with sugar and salt into a foam, then pour 1/3 of milk (important: for pancakes, milk should not be put into the dough all at once, but in two steps) and beat again;
- Sift flour and continue to beat with a mixer until absolutely all lumps are broken;
- Then pour the rest of the milk and let the dough stand for 15 minutes in heat. Then you can start baking in a hot red-hot oiled frying pan..
Lace pancakes with boiling water
Openwork beautiful pancake laces are obtained from choux pastry. At the expense of boiling water, baking powder (or soda) added together with other ingredients begin to work more intensively, drawing perforated patterns on a hot skillet.
Such pancakes can be a separate dish, served with honey, jam or condensed milk, and can be the basis of pancake cake.
For custard dough in milk with boiling water are needed:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 60 g sugar;
- 3 g of salt;
- 200 ml of boiling water;
- 60 ml of unscented sunflower oil;
- 260 g flour.
Cooking time for such pancakes will be no longer than 1 hour..
Caloric content in terms of 100 g will be 172.4 kcal.
- Grind with salt and sugar eggs. Combine flour with baking powder and sift;
- Mix the egg mixture and flour. In the resulting thick and viscous mass, gradually pour in the milk before making the dough, both for pancakes and, of course, without lumps;
- Then add boiling water and sunflower oil, carefully mix and fry in a hot frying pan, evenly distributing dough over its surface..
How to make yeast milk pancakes
In this variant of lace pancakes, their openwork is achieved due to air bubbles, which appear as a result of the vital activity of yeast organisms. Of course, yeast dough requires a certain time for proofing, but the result in the form of delicate perforated ruddy pancakes, suns are worth it..
Ingredients you need to have on hand for this dish:
- 650 ml of milk;
- 11 g dry powdered yeast or 60 g pressed;
- 45 grams of sugar;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 3-5 g of salt;
- 45-60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 500 g flour.
It will take about 2.5 hours to knead the dough and bake pancakes.
Caloric content of finished products – 205.8 kcal per 100 g.
How to make lace pancakes with milk and yeast:
- To sprinkle in 50 ml of warm milk, dissolve a pinch of salt, 1/3 of sugar and yeast (dry or pressed). Allow mass to rise within 5-10 minutes;
- The rest of the milk also needs to be heated and mixed with the remaining sugar and chicken eggs, then pour the approached brew, mix;
- After sourdough, sift carefully in the dough and stir in the flour, at least inject vegetable oil;
- Leave the kneaded dough to warm for 1.5 hours, every 30 minutes it should be gently mixed, since during this time it will increase in volume three times;
- The finished dough can be baked in a pan without butter, it should be as thick sour as to its consistency. If the consistency is not the same, it can be adjusted with warm milk or flour..
How to make pancakes in a bottle
The hostess was able to reveal the secret of making thin openwork pancakes, almost without soiling the dishes. It is very convenient to knead the dough and pour it into the pan, using an ordinary plastic bottle, which you do not need to wash after cooking, but you can just throw it in the trash.
If you have a choice, you should use a bottle of vegetable oil with a convenient dispenser, a shaker for protein shakes or a sports bottle for mineral water with a small hole in the lid for kneading and pouring dough into the pan..
To test the sour milk in a bottle will need to put:
- 300 ml of sour milk;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 90 grams of sugar;
- 60 g of melted butter (can be replaced with vegetable);
- 7-10 g of soda or baking powder;
- 5 g table salt;
- 120 g pancake or wheat flour.
This amount of ingredients is enough for baking 10 medium-sized pancakes, which you will have to spend less than an hour of your time on cooking.
The calorie content of 100 grams of ready pancakes without filling will be equal to 218.0 kilocalories.
- Sour milk is slightly heated in a microwave or in a container with warm water;
- In a plastic bottle for kneading the dough through a funnel, pour in yogurt, egg and melted butter, shake vigorously so that all the ingredients are well mixed;
- Then pour flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into the bottle, mix everything again with intensive shaking movements. The dough will be ready when air bubbles appear in it;
- Let the mixture rest for half an hour in warmth and then fry the pancakes by drawing lace patterns with dough in a pan. Cook better in a dry pan with non-stick coating so that the pancake laces are not too greasy.
A common problem faced by housewives when baking pancakes is their sticking to the pan. Often this happens if the dough is too thin. In this case, you need to fill a bit of flour, despite the temptation to bake the finest cakes. Two other reasons: not too hot pan and little butter in the dough. They are also easy to fix..
Eggs reduce the tenderness of the dough, but, like sugar, they are responsible for the beautiful caramel color of the finished products, so they should not be neglected and reduced in the amount of dough..
To make pancakes with milk on the milk turned out to be uniform, you need to scroll the pan in your hands when pouring dough on it, so it will spread evenly over the entire surface, and not grasp in the center.
To make the finished cakes not to be overdried, they need to be fried for no more than 5 seconds on the other hand, although you can even fry with only one, since a thin layer of dough can bake for 1-2 minutes.
The liquid, on the basis of which the dough is made, must be warm. This will increase the stickiness of the composition and help the pancake bounce off the pan more easily..