Buns – baking, which is always relevant. Therefore, it is a sin not to know a few recipes for making this baking..
Today we will cook buns on milk with dry yeast, the same with fresh, then without eggs, without milk and sour milk. Five options, of which each is exactly useful..
Why do we insist so? This is only because the buns must be in every home and must be fresh. They can be eaten with tea by smearing jam. They can be served with broth or borscht, or when they are sucked in to fresh salad / vegetable cutting. It will also be delicious with the usual chops or chops. Options – the sea.
If we managed to convince you, start exploring the recipes and rather go for the products..
|of milk –||135 ml|
|Sahara –||45 g|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|flour –||680 g|
|vegetable oil –||40 ml|
|yeast –||15 g|
|Time for preparing: 110 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 313 Kcal|
How to prepare the dough for muffins on milk with dry yeast:
- Heat the milk so that it is warm, not hot. There will be no active rise in the hot milk;
- In warm milk, completely dissolve the yeast;
- Add sugar and mix well until the crystals are completely dissolved;
- Also do with salt;
- And then hammer the egg, add the vegetable oil and whisk the mass with a whisk;
- Further, in several stages, add flour, each time mixing with a whisk until smooth;
- The farther, the more difficult the whisk will be, therefore you will have to knead further with your hands;
- Stir out a soft, elastic ball from the mass and place it in a bowl;
- Cover it and leave in a warm place for thirty minutes;
- When time passes, knead the dough and place again in a bowl;
- This time give him one hour to climb;
- After that, buns of the desired shape and size can be formed from it..
How to knead sponge yeast dough on milk
- 50 g of pressed yeast;
- 420 ml of milk;
- 7 g of salt;
- 900 g of flour;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 290 g of sugar;
- 7 yolks.
How much to do – 7 hours.
How many calories – 341 calories.
- Heat the milk to a warm state and pour 50 ml into a deep bowl or large cup;
- Add one spoon of sugar to it, stir until dissolved;
- Now add all (!) Yeast to knead them with a spoon or hands so that not a single piece remains;
- Remove the bowl for twenty minutes in a warm place so that the mass gives foam and rises with a hat;
- Next, a quarter of the flour to pass into a bowl through a sieve and add to it the remnants of warm milk;
- Weight to bring to homogeneity;
- Stir the mass to mix and pour in the remaining components;
- Again mix all the ingredients and leave in a warm place, but now for a whole hour;
- When the opara rises and begins to fall, this is a sign that it is ready;
- While the mass rises, place the yolks, sugar and salt in another bowl;
- Whip a lot with a whisk until sugar is dissolved;
- In the raised mass pour the egg mass and mix;
- Pour the remnants of flour through a sieve and knead a soft and elastic ball;
- Move it to the table, greased with vegetable oil and knead it for at least twenty minutes;
- After that, place it in a bowl, cover and allow to grow within two hours;
- After two hours, press in to let out the extra air, and let it come up again for three hours;
- The rising dough can finally be used for its intended purpose..
Dough for milk rolls
- 75 + 560 g wheat flour;
- 8 g of salt;
- 25 g fresh yeast;
- 90 ml of vegetable oil;
- 0.32 L of milk;
- 40 grams of sugar.
How much to do – 35 minutes.
How many calories – 397 calories.
- Heat the milk and pour it into a bowl;
- Add sugar and crumble yeast, stir the mass until both components are dissolved;
- Add a smaller part of the flour through a sieve (70 g) and mix until smooth;
- Clean in a warm place for twenty minutes;
- If the yeast is good, high-quality, then they will raise the entire mass of the cap;
- After the time, salt, vegetable oil and mix;
- After that, pour most of the flour (560 g) through a sieve and knead the dough with your hands, which does not stick to your hands. You may need a little less flour or a little more. Therefore, it is better to add it in stages;
- From the finished dough, you can begin to form buns.
A muffin option on yogurt
- 490 ml of sour milk;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 950 g of flour;
- 11 g yeast;
- 60 ml of water;
- 3 pinch of salt;
- 15 g sugar;
- 2 eggs.
How much to do – 1 hour and 35 minutes.
How many calories – 265 calories.
Dough recipe for sour milk buns with yeast in steps:
- Heat the water so that it becomes warm, but by no means hot;
- Dilute the yeast in water;
- Eggs break up, separating one protein to lubricate the buns;
- The rest of the eggs (one whole + yolk) rub with sugar and salt, to dissolve the bulk components;
- Add butter to the eggs and whisk well;
- Pour in the milk, continuing to whisk actively;
- Then pour the liquid mass, beating the mass no less active;
- Further through the sieve add all the flour, but it must be done in several stages;
- Add it until the dough stops sticking to your hands;
- Leave it in a bowl under the film for one hour;
- At the expiration of an hour mass knead and cook the desired pastries.
Who is without milk?
- 15 g dry yeast;
- 8 g of salt;
- 50 + 570 g of flour;
- 90 ml of vegetable oil;
- 40 g sugar;
- 330 ml of water.
How much to do – 55 minutes.
How many calories – 406 calories.
Making dough for muffins on yeast without milk:
- Heat the water so that it is warm and pour it into a bowl;
- Add to it yeast, sugar and a smaller part of the flour (55 g);
- Bring all ingredients to homogeneity;
- Delay mass for a quarter of an hour;
- At the end of time, add salt, stir the mass and pour in oil;
- Stir and add parts of flour until the mass is smooth and no longer stick to your hands and containers;
- Put the elastic dough back into the bowl and let it rest for fifteen minutes;
- When time passes, you can cook whatever your heart desires..
Yeast dough can be safely compared with a small child, because it is incredibly capricious. In order for it to rise properly and well, it needs to provide warmth and lack of wind / drafts. It loves warmth and good mood, no matter how funny it sounds..
Milk in baking can always be replaced by water or another dairy product. But remember that baking with dairy products is always more tender and tasty! And kefir, by the way, contributes to the pomp of future baking..
Before sending the buns in the oven, let the finished products rest for another fifteen minutes. During this time, they will rise and bake in such a magnificent form. Otherwise, they will redden in their original form..
You should not add too much sugar to the dough, as it melts in the process of baking, it starts to burn, and the buns from this quickly become rosy. This is despite the fact that inside it can still be raw.
For yeast dough for buns in milk, it is better to use products of the same temperature, namely room temperature. To do this, just need to remove all the products from the refrigerator at least one hour before the start of cooking. The only exception will be if the recipe is asked to heat or, conversely, cool one or another product..
Flour must be sifted to saturate it with oxygen. After all, the more oxygen in the flour, the greater the dough will be, and later baking.
To prevent the mass from sticking to the working surface, hands and rolling pin during rolling, you need to use the help of flour or vegetable oil..
To make your pastries to be ruddy and glistening tasty, grease the still raw, but already grown buns with raw yolks, whole eggs, butter, sweet or salty water..
If you dilute the potato starch with water and add a little bit to the dough, this will make future baking more fluffy and airy. This will be the same on the second day..
Having prepared buns according to our recipes with all the tips, you will become the owner of the freshest pastries for at least two days. In the case, of course, if they can linger for so long. Please note that this is very unlikely! Most of these buns are enough for no more than an hour..