Fish roe is a very valuable and healthy product. Red and black is considered a delicacy all over the world, its prices are incredibly high (especially black sturgeon), and not everyone can afford to buy such goodies outside of the holiday. It is a different matter, caviar of river fish, it is in a different price category, which does not imply at all its benefits..
- a storehouse of vitamins: A, E, D, B, C. Contribute to the strengthening of immunity, rapid recovery of the body after an illness. Strengthens blood vessels, bone tissue, normalizes metabolic processes, promotes cell rejuvenation;
- it is a source of quickly and easily digestible protein, consisting of unique amino acids;
- the product has twice the iodine content (several times higher than in the fish carcass or fillet);
- Caviar is rich in Omega-3 and minerals, which together inhibit the aging process, prevent the development of atherosclerosis, stimulating the brain.
- High-calorie product (123 kcal / 100 g). Therefore, they should not get involved in, especially people with overweight or a tendency to be overweight. Take the rule – moderation;
- May cause serious allergic reactions. It should be carefully introduced into the diet of lactating women (or refrain from eating), children from 3 years of age. Do not tempt fate to people with severe allergic reactions to fish products.
|fresh fish caviar –||0.2-0.3 kg|
|onions –||1 head|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|wheat flour –||1 tablespoon|
|cooking oil for frying –||1/4 cup|
|salt and spice –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 190 Kcal|
How to cook fish roe pancakes:
- In a small bowl, break one chicken egg;
- Peel the onion and chop finely with a knife (rub on a grater) until the consistency of gruel;
- Combine the onion mass with the egg, add a pinch of spices and salt, mix thoroughly;
- Add to the bowl the main ingredient, gutted or rubbed through a sieve, eggs of sea or river fish, while stirring, add flour;
- Heat the oil in a pan. A tablespoon or a small ladle, scoop the caviar mass and pour it into boiling oil, so that small pancakes are formed;
- Cover the pan with a lid and sweat for 5-7 minutes, then turn the pancakes with the toasted side up. Cover and cook until ready (10 minutes);
- Spread the pancake pancakes.
River Fish Caviar Fritters
- 0.6-0.7 kg of fresh whole yasts of river fish;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 glass of instant oatmeal Extra;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- soda at the tip of the knife;
- 4-5 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- 1/2 cup olive oil.
The duration of cooking caviar pancakes about 1 hour. Calories: 270 calories per one hundred servings.
Recipe step by step:
- In a scoop, boil 1 and 1/4 cups of water, add extra flakes, stir, bring to a boil, cover with a lid and let it swell;
- Eggs are separated from the films by working with a knife or fork, as if scraping the contents, from a dense membrane of a yaste;
- Peel the garlic cloves, pass through the garlic and add to the roe;
- Arrange the pancake with oatmeal porridge, salt;
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, cool and whisk in a separate bowl;
- Gradually add protein foam to the total mass;
- For density, add flour mixed with soda into the caviar mass;
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet. Spread a tablespoon of complex dough into hot vegetable fat. Close the pancakes with a lid so that they are properly baked from the inside. After 7-10 minutes, turn the product over and steam under the lid for about 10 minutes..
Fish Caviar Carp Fritters Recipe
Prescription must be available:
- 0.8-1.0 kg fresh caviar carp;
- 2 onions;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream;
- pinch of seasoning for fish;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 teaspoon of salt without a hill;
- 50-70 milliliters of cooking oil for frying;
- bunch of parsley.
The amount of time for the preparation of pancakes-eggs is proportional to the volume of the original products, one batch roasts about 10-15 minutes. Caloric output: per 100 grams 201 kcal.
Recipe step by step:
- Rinse the caviar bag sacks under running water free from the contents;
- Peel the bulbs, wash the parsley, chop, sprinkle with caviar. Beat in there a chicken egg, add salt and spices, a couple of spoons of sour cream, mix;
- Spread in very small portions in vegetable oil heated in a pan. Fry thin caviar pancakes on each side until a thick golden brown crust. Enjoy your meal.
- The most important criteria when choosing a fish delicacy is its freshness and maturity. It is very easy to determine by the appearance of the raw materials and the smell. Mature can be considered raw materials, if separate eggs are clearly visible in the films. From the muddy jelly mass do not cook a good and tasty treat for family and friends. A product with a “sweet” is dangerous to health;
- Sometimes caviar sacks become a pleasant find in the abdomen of a fish, then, for further use, they should be removed very carefully, without disturbing the shell of the film bags, so that bile fish does not get into the valuable product;
- Film caviar bags called yastyki. Before cooking, they are well washed in cool water, and the contents are cleaned (for each type of delicacy raw materials obtained from various freshwater and saltwater fish, their own cleaning methods). The yasstki themselves are not poisonous, but very coarse and can give the dish bitter taste or an unpleasant aftertaste..
Enjoy your meal!