The first burgers began to make in Europe. They were very different from the dishes prepared by our grandmothers in childhood. Initially, it was just pieces of meat on the ribs. Peter I brought meat delicacy to Russia. As early as the 19th century, housewives learned how to make flat cakes from minced meat – modern juicy patties.
|minced pork –||0.6 kg|
|ground beef –||0.6 kg|
|dried white bread –||half a pack|
|milk –||100 ml|
|egg –||1 piece|
|sunflower oil –||up to 2 tablespoons|
|onion –||1 piece|
|salt –||1 teaspoon|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 235 Kcal|
Not a single restaurant in the world can make the same delicious burgers that grandmother used to make in childhood. The secret of their preparation, it turns out, is simple: we will need a griddle, a piece of love and a set of products that can be bought at any store..
The classic recipe for minced meat patties in steps:
- In a small pan put sliced bread without crusts. It is filled with milk. Finely chopped onions.
- We put two kinds of minced meat in one pot, add onions and eggs. Thoroughly squeeze the bread, mix everything.
- In the end you need to salt and mix well again. It is recommended to let the mince “stand” in the fridge before frying.
- The next step is to make the patties themselves. They should be medium sized, not flat..
- Heat oil in a pan, spread the patties. On each side you need to fry them for 10 minutes..
- At the end – close the lid, make the fire less, add water and leave the yummy stew for 10-13 minutes..
Any side dish will suit the meat yummy: mashed potatoes, rice, boiled macaroni, stewed cabbage, buckwheat or simple vegetable salad.
Breaded pork cutlets
Sophisticated French chefs invented meat in breading. Today pork cutlets with an appetizing golden crust can be prepared by any hostess..
For this we need to stock up:
- minced pork – 0.6 kg;
- flour – 20 g;
- breadcrumbs – 100 g;
- egg – 1 pc .;
- onions – 1 head;
- garlic – a few cloves;
- milk – 20 g;
- sunflower oil;
- salt – 5 g;
- pepper – on the tip of a teaspoon.
Prepare the dish no longer than 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 240-250 kcal.
How to cook homemade minced pork cutlets in a pan:
- Put the stuffing in a small pot.
- Three garlic grated or pushed through a special press. Finely chop the onion (you can use the meat grinder).
- Beat egg.
- Add all the ingredients in the stuffing: garlic, onion, egg, spices, flour and milk. All thoroughly mixed.
- We make cutlets. Give them a break. Next, the tortillas need to “roll” in breadcrumbs for breading.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. We put cutlets on it, close the lid.
- Roasted meat over low heat, covered with a lid. About 10 minutes one side, the same second.
- The remaining butter, after each serving, it is recommended to drain, so that new cutlets do not stick.
A delicious side dish for such a dish would be fried potatoes or boiled buckwheat flavored..
“Pyshki” with semolina
It would seem, what could be more delicious than fried meatballs? It turns out fried burgers with semolina. This simple ingredient turns flat cakes into juicy, tender, soft donuts that practically melt in your mouth..
So, the necessary products:
- minced meat – 0.6 kg;
- semolina – up to 3 tablespoons;
- chicken egg – 1 piece;
- mayonnaise – 20 g;
- sunflower oil – up to 5 tablespoons;
- onion – 1 head;
- salt and spices to your taste;
- several bunches of fresh greens.
Yummy will be ready in 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 198 kcal.
How to cook lush chops from homemade minced meat with semolina in a pan:
- Chop onions finely. As an option, scroll in a meat grinder, three grated.
- Mince put in a small pot. We add chopped greens to it.
- Beat egg, add to pot.
- A few spoons of mayonnaise mixed with minced meat will make the burgers even more tender and juicy..
- At the end add semolina and spices. Stir well. You can use a meat grinder.
- Stuffing should stand for a few minutes to semolina swelled.
- It remains only to blind meat cakes and fry them in a pan. It is recommended to bake each side for 8-11 minutes, then add a few spoonfuls of water to the frying, close the lid and stew for 6-9 minutes.
Dish is ready.
Recipe for homemade minced meat patties with cheese in the oven
Savory patties with cheese inside, can be cooked in the oven.
- beef (pork) meat – 0.6 kg;
- wheat bread – up to 4 pieces;
- garlic – 2-3 cloves;
- cheese of any solid variety – 150 g;
- egg – 1 piece;
- onions – 1 piece;
- vegetable oil – 20 g;
- spices and salt on your own.
The kitchen will need to spend a little less than an hour..
Calories per 100 g: 231 kcal.
- Onion, garlic and pieces of meat scroll in a meat grinder.
- Rub cheese on a coarse grater, add to mince.
- Bread put in a small saucepan, pour milk. Let stand, wring out. After that, also twist through a meat grinder.
- Beat the egg, mix with minced meat, add spices..
- Now sculpt neat cakes. You can bread them in flour. Fold up tortillas on a baking sheet, greased.
- Bake yummy recommended at a temperature of 180 degrees. In the oven, it should stew for 20 minutes. Then the cutlets need to be turned over, add the prepared water and bake for another 12-15 minutes..
Well, these cutlets will decorate a festive dinner with wine. Serve with any garnish to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for the slow cooker
Those who follow their figure, but do not want to give up on yummy, you can try to cook burgers in a slow cooker.
- minced beef – 0.5 kg;
- potatoes – 1-2 tubers;
- milk – 100 ml;
- chicken egg – 1 piece;
- greens – 1-2 bunches;
- wheat bread – 1-2 pieces;
- sunflower oil – up to 30 g (for dietary cutlets, water is added instead of oil).
Wait for yummy will have 1.5 hours.
Calories per 100 g: 231 kcal when adding oil, 172 kcal without it.
Cooking in steps:
- Mince put in a bowl, break the egg into it.
- Potato rubs on the grater (grinder), added to the mixture.
- We soak the bread in milk. Squeeze, send in pan with minced meat.
- Finely chop the greens, mix with minced meat. Add spices.
- Sculpt the cutlets, put the microwave in the bowl. If desired, pour the oil on the bottom of the bowl. Set the mode “baking” for 50 minutes.
- Every 10-15 minutes, turn the tortillas. To prevent burning, it is recommended to add some water..
If these diet cakes, then fresh vegetables or steamed rice can be a side dish..
Homemade Minced Fish Cakes
Fish lovers will appreciate the following recipe for homemade meatballs.
For this you need to stock up:
- fish fillets – 0.8 kg;
- wheat bread – ½ loaf;
- 1-2 eggs;
- milk – 0.4 l;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- sunflower oil – up to 6 tablespoons;
- salt and spices add to taste.
The dish is cooked 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: on the pan – 164 kcal, for a couple – 125 kcal.
How to make fish patties from homemade mince:
- Fish fillet and onions should be washed, cut into pieces.
- Soak bread in milk, squeeze.
- All of the listed ingredients scroll through the meat grinder. Add eggs, spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Wet hands sculpt balls of medium size, spread fry.
- Each side is fried for 7-10 minutes over moderate heat.
This recipe is suitable for the oven, multicooker, you can also cook cue steamed.
It remains only to talk about the little tricks that will help turn the minced meatballs into a real masterpiece of cooking. Or just please the yummy household.
- Tastier Chilled Minced Meatballs.
- Lean meat is bad for this dish. Better to take with fat.
- A dish of several types of meat is more appetizing..
- To make the stuffing turned out gentle, it is recommended to scroll it at least 2 times..
- If you are planning to fry the chops not immediately, it is better not to put bread and spices in the twisted meat mixture. They can be added just before cooking..
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. Mince should be mixed with hands and repelled.
- Instead of bread, you can add finely grated vegetables: pumpkin, zucchini, beets. This will make the dish less calorie..
- Make homemade burgers more juicy will help a piece of butter, added to the stuffing itself.
- Before modeling, hands are advised to wet. So cutlets will be more dense, and the stuffing will not stick to your fingers.
- To understand if the chop is cooked, they advise her to poke a knife. Clear juice speaks of its readiness..
Now that all the secrets are revealed, you can safely begin to prepare.