Cream Cheese – cream cheese made from cow’s milk. Due to its soft consistency it is used in the preparation of such desserts as cheesecake, cheesecakes and as a decoration for cakes..
|20% sour cream –||400 g|
|Time for preparing: 1440 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 206 Kcal|
- Gauze cut folded in 4 layers;
- In her wrap sour cream;
- Then put gauze cut with fermented milk product in a colander, and set it in a deep dish;
- Clean in the fridge for a day;
- After 24 hours, drain the liquid.
Coconut, raisins, dried apricots and chocolate can be added to the finished cream cheese
Cream cheese with cream to cover the cake
The extremely popular cream is easy to prepare, and it tastes so delicate that it just melts in your mouth. Due to its good shape, it is used to coat cakes and decorate cupcakes..
- cream fat content of 33% – 100 gr .;
- powder – 70 g .;
- cream cheese – 500 gr.
Cream preparation time: 10 minutes + an hour for cooling.
Caloric content: 248.33 kcal.
- Whip cream to peaks. This should be done with extreme caution, since when re-whisking oil will be separated and the product will become unsuitable for use. Another caveat: the cream must be cooled;
- Pour sifted powder;
- Add cheese and beat until smooth creamy consistency;
- Put the cream cheese in the fridge for an hour.
Cream Cheese Butter Cream
Not less popular recipe. Due to its good structure, the cream is used to decorate cakes using Malaysian technology..
- cheese (cottage cheese or cream) – 500 gr .;
- butter with a fat content of at least 82% – 180 g;
- powder – 150 gr.
Cooking time: 5 minutes.
Caloric content: 359. 93 kcal.
- Cool oil to room temperature;
- Put all ingredients in the mixer bowl and beat until smooth;
- Keep ready CreamCheese in the refrigerator.
Important: the cheese used in the recipe must be cooled.
Simple cream recipe
- Ryazhenka – 0.5 l;
- yogurt 3.2% – 0.5 l;
- sour cream 25% – 250 ml;
- salt for taste
- white wine vinegar – 1 tsp.
Cooking time: 5 minutes + 24 hours.
Caloric content: 87.54 kcal.
- Stir, yogurt and sour cream with a spoon;
- Salt and pour vinegar;
- Lay gauze in a colander in three layers, lay out the prepared base. The edges of the knot and hang for 24 hours.
As a result, you will get a pasty with a light shade very delicate Cream Cheese homemade.
Chocolate Cheese Cream with Mascarpone
We offer to try 2 options for making chocolate cream.
- Mascarpone – 450 gr .;
- sugar – 2 tbsp. l .;
- eggs – 3 pcs .;
- cocoa – 50 gr.
- lemon juice – 1 tsp;
- vanilla extract – 2 drops.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Caloric content: 299.98 kcal.
- An hour before the mascarpone starts at room temperature;
- Put all ingredients in the mixer bowl and beat until the last lumps disappear in the cream.
- Keep ready CreamCheese only in the refrigerator.
- Mascarpone – 280 gr .;
- sour cream – 200 gr .;
- powder – 130 g .;
- dark chocolate – 100 gr.
Cooking time: 20 minutes + 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Caloric content: 339.27 kcal.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces, add 1 tbsp. l sour cream and put in a water bath;
- Beat the remaining sour cream with the powder;
- Add mascarpone and mix;
- Pour the chocolate, beat and put into the fridge to thicken for at least half an hour..
Cream cheese with condensed milk
One of the universal creams, which is used both in leveling the surface of the cake, and for the decoration of mini-cakes and pastries.
- cream cheese – 480 gr .;
- condensed milk – 270 gr.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content: 253.44 kcal.
- Cheese mash with a fork to get rid of the form of packaging;
- Having set the average speed on the mixer, beat the cheese and gradually pour in the condensed milk.
For density, experienced housewives propose to introduce in this cream whipped butter with a small amount of boiled condensed milk. Thanks to the last ingredient Cream Cheese will get a cream shade. Only 4 ingredients and after a quarter of an hour a delicate cream cheese will be ready for the decoration and baking layer.
- soft cream cheese must be used to make CreamCheese with the right consistency. There can be no talk of any solid or even fused varieties;
- in the preparation of the home option will help products such as ryazhenka, sour cream and kefir;
- if for cooking ryazhenka with a low percentage of fat is used, then before starting the process of beating it must be frozen;
- Frozen dairy product is placed in a gauze cloth and left for a day;
- frozen ryazhenka must be brought in, thus all the liquid will drain and only soft cheese will remain in the gauze fabric;
- cheese is cooked at a temperature of 27C. Increased t will spoil and make the product not suitable;
- 350 grams from a liter of ryazhenka on average cheese;
- To make the cheese a pasty consistency, use sour cream, yogurt or kefir. Each product must have a maximum consistency;
- Essential ingredients for making CreamCheese are vinegar and salt.
Easy cooking and good mood!