Mojito – a drink based on alcohol with the addition of mint leaves, lemon juice and sugar. Non-alcoholic version of the drink does not contain alcohol and belongs to the category of so-called mocktails..
Mocktail is not an alcoholic drink and consists of a mixture of fruit juices, syrups or non-alcoholic carbonated drinks..
In the preparation of non-alcoholic mojito, the essential ingredients are lime juice, sugar syrup and fresh mint. Using a bar pestle or spoon, mix the ingredients, crush, crush the mint, releasing odorous essential oils.
Complete the preparation of a refreshing non-alcoholic mojito with a handful of ice cubes.
|mineral water –||300 ml|
|lemon juice –||4-5 Art. l.|
|mint leaves –||1/4 cup|
|sugar syrup –||3 tbsp. l.|
|ice –||10 dice|
|Time for preparing: 8 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 15 Kcal|
Method of cooking mojito non-alcoholic at home:
- Prepare sugar syrup, heating 1.5 tbsp. l sugar in 1/4 cup of water over low heat. Sugar should be completely dissolved. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat and remove the syrup from the stove, it should cool to room temperature.
- Take a glass or another container you like, maybe it will be a large glass, add 7-8 fresh mint leaves. Pour in 1 tbsp. l already cooled sugar syrup and a little more than 1 tbsp. l lemon juice. You can use a bar pestle, mortar, pusher or use a spoon to crush the mint. This should be done carefully: mint should be opened, and not grind into dust.
- Slowly pour the mineral water into the glass, filling it almost to the top, mix the drink well.
- The recipe is designed for 3 servings, so do the previous steps with another 2 glasses..
- Decorate the mocktail with a slice of lemon, a sprig of mint and do not forget to add 3-4 ice cubes. Can serve!
- Instead of sugar syrup, you can add a tablespoon of sugar to each glass..
- You can diversify the drink using ginger juice or soda, not mineral water..
- It is best to cook a large jug of non-alcoholic mojito at once, putting a few cucumber slices, so the drink will become even more refreshing..
How to make non-alcoholic mojito with mint and sprite at home
Ingredients (per serving):
- 10 large leaves of mint (15 medium);
- 1 small lime;
- 1.5 glasses of sprite;
- 1 cup of crushed ice.
Cooking time – 3 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 ml – 25 kcal.
- Cut lime into slices, place in a glass 3/4 of the fruit with mint, immediately fill with sprite.
- Using madler, mix the ingredients for a minute..
- Put ice in a glass.
- Decorate the drink with the remaining 1/4 slice of lime and a sprig of mint. You can serve it right away.!
- Madler is most often a wooden device used to crush ingredients and mix juice when preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails. Madler is an indispensable tool for the bartender, however, in everyday life it is easily replaced by the sharp end of a wooden rolling pin, tolkushkoy, wooden or ordinary spoon.
- The technology claims that crushed fruit and mint should be left in a container with a cocktail, however, if you are preparing a drink for children, it is worth it to filter.
Refreshing drink with lemon without alcohol
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 20 – 30 fresh leaves of mint;
- 2 lemons;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 400 ml of sprite / mineral water (if you decide to use mineral water, double the amount of sugar).
Cooking time – 5 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 ml – 35 kcal.
How to cook non-alcoholic mojito with lemon at home:
- Separate the leaves from the sprig of mint. Crumble leaves lightly and set aside..
- Cut the lemons into thin slices (wedges), remove the bones.
- Cut the mint leaves in a jug, add lemon slices.
- Add sugar.
- Using a large spoon (or a madler, if you have such a whim), interpret the mint, crush the lemons – so all juices and flavors will be released, acquiring a sweetish taste due to sugar.
- Pour Sprite / Mineral Water.
- Pour the drink into glasses or high countries and enjoy!
Homemade non-alcoholic mojito with a twist
Mojito, which does not contain alcohol, is not such a new way to cool off: the drink is very popular because of its taste and ease of preparation..
To diversify the taste, add a mocktail of individuality, to ensure that the guests ask you what you have put, the following recipe will help you, the secret ingredients of which will be evaporated sugar cane juice and basil.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves;
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves;
- big lime, cut into slices;
- 1 tbsp. l organic evaporated sugar cane juice;
- 2 cups of mineral water;
- ice (to taste);
- sprigs of mint for decoration (optional).
Cooking time – 7 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 ml – 18 kcal.
The method of preparation of the drink at home:
- Place the basil, mint, lime and sugar cane juice on the bottom of the shaker. Using a wooden spoon, knead the ingredients until the limes begin to produce juice, and the herbs – the ethers, it will take about 2 minutes.
- Fill the mixture with sparkling water, stir so that all flavors and juices are combined.
- Fill 2 cups with ice and sprinkle the mojito equally. If desired, garnish with a mint drink before serving..
Useful tips: kneading citrus and herbs
The act of grinding mint, basil and lime together (as well as other ingredients for the preparation of cocktails) among the bartenders in the professional slang is called Madling. The idea is to combine 2 or more aromatic ingredients and release the most valuable aromas, tastes, esters, providing the drink with an enhanced unique taste..
Zero calorie cocktail
Mojito should give a feeling of freshness, not guilt.
When you start counting calories, you wonder how much sugar contains soda or even homemade lemonade, which is so loved by everyone. 300 calories is much more pleasant to eat in solid form or as a dessert than to realize that the nutritional value, equivalent to lunch, is contained in a drink.
Calorie-free, non-alcoholic mojito is a worthy alternative for those who follow nutrition..
True mojito made from mint, lime, syrup, soda and rum, and our recipe does not contain alcohol, caloric load, but still has in the composition of lime. Or a lemon. And a lot of mint.
The secret ingredient of the drink is only diet 7UP.
Preparing mocktail is not difficult, the main thing is to treat cooking with joy. You will need a little more than a minute.
Ingredients (per serving):
- 1 lemon or lime;
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves;
- 355 ml diet soda (7UP);
- lemon or lime wedges for decoration.
Cooking time – 1 minute.
Caloric content of 100 ml – 0 kcal.
- In a large cup squeeze the juice from lemon (lime);
- Hands tear the mint leaves by placing them in the same cup. Using a straw, a table knife, or just a spoon, mix the mint with citrus, slightly pressing on it, this will help to release the fresh mint taste and aroma.
- Add as much ice as you want..
- Pour soda into your container..
- Stir the mint with a straw to increase the flavor..
- Let the drink stand for a few minutes, serve as a slice of lemon / lime and be sure to use a straw so that small pieces of mint do not fall into your mouth..
Apple soft drink
This version of mojito does not contain alcohol and sugar, being an unsurpassed celebratory drink, as close as possible to a natural and healthy delicacy..
Ingredients (per serving):
- 4 green apples;
- 2 large limes;
- a large handful of mint;
- mineral water (optional).
Cooking time – 15 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 ml – 22 kcal.
Home cooking method:
- Wash products thoroughly.
- Peel lime (optional), cut into slices.
- Squeeze the juice from the apples, add lime, mint to the apple juice and, if desired, mineral water (the presence of bubbles will give the drink a life-giving joy). Stir, let it brew..
- Green apples can be replaced by any other varieties of apples, pears, cucumbers.
- If there is no lime on hand, you can take grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine – all citrus fruits are optimistic, invigorating and give energy..
Appetizing strawberry mojito
On hot summer days, in the season, when ripe strawberries thin their delectable aroma, new berries are gaining color every night, a drink with the addition of fresh berries will give a feeling of lightness and serenity, perfectly quenching thirst.
To make this tempting mocktail, you will need:
- 1.5 lime, cut into slices;
- 20 mint leaves;
- 5 ripe large strawberries;
- 2 tbsp. l sugar syrup;
- mineral water;
- crushed ice.
From the specified ingredients 1 portion of drink will turn out, its creation will take 10 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 ml – 32 kcal.
- Grind the berries in mashed potatoes.
- Put lime slices and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker or a strong glass to crush the fruit with mint.
- Pour the resulting juice through a sieve into a tall glass or a beautiful glass filled with crushed ice..
- Add sugar syrup and strawberry puree..
- Top up with mineral water, stir.
- Decorate at your convenience and enjoy!
Now you know how to prepare non-alcoholic mojito at home. Therefore, at any time you will be able to please yourself with a wonderful refreshing drink.!