With the taste of cottage cheese casseroles everyone is familiar from childhood, and today it is considered the ideal option for breakfast or dinner. Its basis consists of 3 ingredients: cottage cheese, egg, semolina or flour, but with the addition of fruit, in particular banana, it acquires a completely different taste..
|5% cottage cheese –||600 g|
|semolina –||2 tbsp. l.|
|sugar sand –||4 tbsp. l.|
|eggs –||3 pcs.|
|bananas –||3 pcs.|
|cream (not spread) butter –||50 g|
|of milk –||100 ml|
|salt –||5 g|
|crackers –||for baking|
|sour cream (20% fat) –||100 g|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 162 Kcal|
The recipe is difficult to call simple, but behind the time-consuming process is hidden culinary masterpiece.
Baking of casseroles should be started by thorough grinding of cottage cheese with the addition of salt and vanilla..
Pour the milk into the container, heat and stir constantly, pour in a thin stream of semolina. Be careful: the mixture can not be brought to a boil, it should heat up, and then infuse for 10 minutes.
Separate the whites from the yolks, add the latter to the curd mass and stir.
Continuing mixing, add a spoonful of semolina swollen in milk and granulated sugar.
Peel the bananas in half, slice in a semicircle and put into the curd mixture.
Whisk the whites. For better effect, add some salt. Gently insert into the dough and mix with a wooden spatula from bottom to top..
To make the fill mix the ingredients listed in the recipe.
Grease the bottom of the form with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs so that they completely cover the bottom. Pour in cottage cheese dough, smooth and pour pouring..
Cottage cheese casserole is cooked for approximately 40 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave in the oven with the door open for 15 minutes.
Chilled curd banana casserole is recommended to be served with jam or sour cream.
Delicate cottage cheese and banana casserole in a slow cooker
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream (15% fat);
- 2 tbsp. l semolina;
- 2 bananas;
- A handful of raisins (optional);
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar;
- 200 gr. any cookie;
- 20 gr. cream (not spread) butter;
- Cinnamon (to taste).
In the first stage, beat the eggs with sugar into the fluffy foam. Add the grated cottage cheese in advance and mix thoroughly so that the egg mixture is fully connected to the cottage cheese foundation. Continuing to beat, following the sequence, add semolina, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and sour cream. Put the dough bowl to the side.
In the second stage, crush the cookies to the state of the crumbs in any convenient way (blender, rolling pin). Then completely grease the inside of the bowl of the multicooker with oil and sprinkle the chopped cookies on the bottom.
At the final third stage, wash the raisins, dice the banana and add to the dough..
Carefully put the curd mass in the bowl, smooth and sprinkle with cinnamon (optional). Close the cover while leaving the steam release valve open. Set the baking mode, and on the button that indicates the cooking time, select 35 minutes (the highest value).
After notifying the multicooker about the end of baking, do not pull out the curd casserole for about 10 minutes. During this time, the baking center will have time to “grab” and will not crumble when cut. After transferring it from bowl to plate and store in a cool place..
The true taste of the casserole is revealed only when cooled..
Banana Delight Ready.
Tip: If there were no cookies at home, you can replace it with semolina mixed with cinnamon..
Cooking for the little ones: a fragrant dessert with apples and banana
This casserole is an excellent disguise of cottage cheese, especially for children who do not want to use it in its pure form. In addition, it is prepared quickly and easily, which will serve as the best option for breakfast or light dinner.
For cooking, you will need to take a baking dish, pour 500 grams into it. cottage cheese, add 2 eggs and mix thoroughly. Chicken eggs can be replaced with quail, increasing the amount by 2 times. After that pour 5 tbsp. l sugar, a pinch of vanilla and one finely chopped banana.
In a separate vessel mix 8 gr. baking powder with 3 tbsp. l flour. Next, pour the dry ingredients into the curd base, mix thoroughly, and finally smooth the surface..
Cut 1 apple into thin slices and spread out over the entire surface, slightly pressing them into the dough.
Cottage cheese casserole with apples and a banana is baked in a preheated to 200 C oven for about 40 minutes.
Before serving, you can pour the casserole with strawberry or raspberry syrup.
Tropical paradise: cottage cheese with kiwi and banana
You can cook a banana casserole with the addition of additional ingredients – in any case, the result will be amazingly tasty and fragrant.
To play cottage cheese casserole with tropical fruits you will need:
- 200 gr. 5 or 3% cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of 1% kefir;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 70 gr. semolina;
- 35 gr. fructose;
- Pinch of baking powder (about 3-5 gr.);
- 1 banana;
- 20 gr. butter;
- 2 kiwis.
Manku pour kefir and put aside. Mix cottage cheese with fructose and egg, then add the semolina mixture. Fruit peel and cut into slices.
Pour half of the dough into a greased form, and spread out banana slices. After pouring in the remaining dough and spreading the kiwi beautifully, it will give the casserole originality. Optionally add to the dough all the chopped fruit, mix and pour in the form.
A banana and kiwi casserole is baked for 40 minutes at a temperature of 170-180 degrees. Serve better cold together with ice cream balls.
The original recipe for a diet casserole
Casserole cooked in this way is a godsend for those who play sports and watch their figure. Below is a table showing the caloric content of each product that is part of the dietary curd casserole..
|Ingredient name||amount||Kcal 100 gr.|
|Skim cheese||500 gr.||71|
|Sugar||1 tbsp. l.||387|
|Dried apricots||50 gr.||241|
- First you need to wipe the curd, and separate the yolks from the proteins;
- Squirrels whip in foam with sugar, and add yolks to cottage cheese base;
- After combine the protein and cottage cheese mass, add chopped dried apricots;
- Preheat the oven to 190-200 degrees;
- Grease the form with butter and put the dough;
- Bake for half an hour, cool, cut into portions and garnish with fruit pieces..
Diet casserole is served as a light dessert or as an independent dish with a calorie content of 90 kcal per 100 g..
Tips and useful tips
- In order for the dough to become tender and not lumpy, all ingredients must be at room temperature;
- Whip the dough in one direction;
- If during baking the surface of the dough is baked and inside it is raw, then cover the casserole with foil;
- To prevent burning, place a container of water under the shape;
- The uniform distribution of the fill over the surface of the casserole will organize the knife with a wide blade. Smoothly move the knife over the dough, at the same time pouring pouring onto it;
- the taste of the casserole will become more tender if you pour juice of half a lemon into the curd;
- If you plan to use overripe bananas, add them in the form of mashed potatoes, not forgetting to reduce the amount of granulated sugar;
- To ensure that the baking process is high quality and fast, use a cast iron griddle or a mold with high sides. Thus, the dough will get warm, the pouring will not run away, and the baking will be juicy;
- Do not forget that the berries used in the recipe are able to emit excess moisture;
- Give the test airiness by increasing the number of eggs is impossible. The excess of this ingredient will lead to the fact that the dough curd casserole becomes rubber.
As you can see, even the banal, at first glance, casserole is prepared, so you will lick your fingers. The main thing – the desire and fantasy.
Enjoy your meal!