Sitting on the nature and food cooked on the fire, like many. But tasty meat can be cooked at home. Particularly interesting at home is obtained Lyulya-kebab.
How much time to fry a dish
Lyulya kebab is a special dish, which means it requires a special approach. To properly fry it, you must perform the following steps:
- Wash pieces of mutton, let it drip, chop;
- Cut into small pieces of kidney fat;
- Remove the top layer from onions and chop the onion head itself;
- Mix all the above products, salt and pepper them;
- Capacity with minced meat cover food foil and put on the shelf of the refrigerator (insist about 150 minutes);
- Crumble the bread pulp in a container with water, soak it thoroughly and squeeze if possible;
- Mince and bread mix and mince;
- Add water (250 ml) to the mixture and mix everything;
- Sprinkle the surface of the desktop with water;
- Separate a piece of minced meat from the total mass and repeatedly beat it on the table
- Stuffing minced in narrow sausages having a length of 10-12 cm;
- Put the griddle on the fire, wait until it warms up;
- Sausages fry on all sides for five minutes.
|mutton –||1 kg|
|fat fat tail –||0.3 kg|
|bow –||1 piece|
|cilantro –||1 bundle|
|salt, ground black pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 248 Kcal|
Preparing a classic dish in non-classical conditions is usually quite difficult. But not in this case. A kebab on a skillet is as tasty as its “ancestor”. Especially this contributes to the taste of lamb meat, without which the dish in the classic version practically does not exist.
How to cook classic kebab on the pan:
- Save the lamb from the films and lived;
- Give the meat bushes the consistency of minced meat using heavy knives (it is strictly forbidden to replace the meat grinder);
- Fat simply grind (a little freezing);
- Peel the onion, finely chop;
- Mix minced lamb, onion and fat together, seasoned with crumbled cilantro, pepper, zira, coriander and salt;
- All components should be kneaded, beating the resulting mass on the surface of the table or cutting board until it becomes homogeneous;
- Wrap the billet under the lyulya-kebab with cling film and put it on the shelf of the refrigerator, giving it the opportunity to “grab” and froze;
- Pick up oblong patties from pieces of mass equal to the size of a tennis ball (you should remove the mince from the refrigerator and separate pieces from it with warm hands, otherwise pieces of meat will stick to your palms);
- Pierce each cutlet with a bamboo skewer and put it on the bottom of a pre-heated saucepan;
- Include the strongest fire and sausages until they are covered with a crust;
- Reduce the intensity of the fire and simmer for another 10 minutes;
- Dish is ready!
How to cook pork lula kebab without skewers in a pan
If you deviate a little from the standard formulation, you can make lula kebab from beef or pork mince. This will allow you to enjoy new flavors and feel like an experimenter..
- minced pork – 1 kg;
- onion – 5-6 pieces;
- dry barberries – 2 tablespoons;
- ucho-suneli – 2 tablespoons;
- dry cilantro – 1 tsp;
- chili pepper – 1 piece (to taste);
- cilantro greens – 40 g;
- parsley greens – 40 g;
- salt – to taste.
Cooking time: 40-50 minutes.
Caloric content: 240 kcal.
- Peel and chop the bulbs using a large grater, squeeze using gauze (all excess juice should go);
- Mix onions with minced meat, add chopped greens to the same place;
- Season the resulting mass with spices and knead everything properly;
- Roll the sausages from small pieces of minced meat on the surface of the wet board (they should be long enough to fit into the pan);
- Pour oil into a frying pan and put it to warm up on a fairly strong fire;
- Put the sausages in hot oil and fry for a quarter of an hour (they must be turned over constantly so that a crust forms on all sides);
- Lyula kebab, which has decreased during frying, can be served on the table (sometimes it is wrapped in Armenian lavash, additionally sprinkled with fresh chopped onions and seasonings).
How to grill chicken kebab on the grill
For those who prefer chicken meat to lamb, there is a recipe for lula kebab. This dish, unlike the original one, is lighter, and it is prepared no more difficult..
- chicken legs – 1 kg;
- frozen fat – 150 g;
- onions – 2-3 pieces;
- salt coarse, sweet pepper, black pepper to taste.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 235 kcal.
- Remove all the meat from the legs, divided into medium-sized pieces;
- Similarly, cut the fat, mix with the meat component;
- Place the stuffing in a bowl with wide edges, add salt, pepper and paprika;
- Knead all the ingredients of minced meat;
- Peel and chop the onion, add to the mixture;
- Pass the resulting mass through a meat grinder (no more than once);
- About 10 minutes to knead the billet under the kebab;
- Take about 200 g of the total volume and carefully, evenly distributing, stick meat on a skewer;
- Putting on a lattice pan, put it in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes (at a temperature of 200 ° C);
- Carefully (preserving the integrity of the sausage), remove the kebab from the skewer and put it on the dish;
- Decorate the dish and serve..
When cooking lula kebab in a pan, you need to take into account a large number of different subtleties:
- Meat for lula kebab (mostly lamb) cannot be frozen, but it is desirable to grind it with hatchets (the tool is periodically dipped in boiling water to prevent sticking of fat);
- The ratio of meat and fat in a dish is 4: 1, and the maximum amount of onions (necessarily shredded) is 1/3 of the volume of meat;
- It is undesirable to use a blender to grind meat, because then too much juice is extracted and the kebab does not hold onto the skewer;
- The diameter of each sausage should not exceed 4 cm (it is necessary that they are roasted fast enough, while maintaining juiciness);
- If there is still too much juice in the stuffing, you must mix the ground meat with a tablespoon of flour;
- Used in the recipe, kidney fat can be replaced by a similar amount of fat;
- Kebab is recommended to be eaten immediately after cooking..
Each of the tips is important, and ignoring individual moments can lead to the fact that the resulting dish is difficult to appreciate..