Fried pies with cottage cheese in a hurry under the power to cook even an inexperienced hostess. It is unlikely that the result will leave someone indifferent. It can be used as a snack, as a breakfast or snack, to take with you to work and for a walk.
Calorie indicated for 100 g.
|water –||a couple of glasses|
|flour –||about 1200 g|
|eggs –||3 pcs.|
|fresh yeast –||75g|
|salt and sugar –||a teaspoon|
|vegetable oil –||glass|
|low-fat cottage cheese –||0.8 kg|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 311 Kcal|
Prepare fried pies with cottage cheese in a pan according to this recipe, so that in an hour you can make your family happy with goodies. If you are not in a hurry, leave the dough after cooking warm for another half an hour to make it rise better..
Mix yeast, sugar and half a cup of warm water. Pour a glass of flour in a bowl, pour water with yeast into it and stir. Stir again, put on heat for 15 minutes and cover with a cloth..
Now add the rest of the flour, a glass of butter and salt. Stir, pour the rest of the water and knead. Keep warm during cooking.
Mash cottage cheese with a spoon, put eggs, sugar and salt to it. Mix, you can whip in a blender.
Form some balls of dough, roll out with a rolling pin. Put the filling in the center and connect the edges.
Preheat pan. Add oil for frying. Spread the patties in portions and fry on each side for about three minutes..
Fried pies on kefir with cottage cheese
Kefir pastry pies are quickly prepared and enjoyed by almost everyone..
- 2 glasses of kefir;
- flour – 0.6 kg;
- 2 tsp. Sahara;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- refined cooking oil;
- cottage cheese – 0.3 kg;
- soda – a small spoon without a slide;
- 1-2 eggs.
It will take only half an hour.
Caloric content: 322 kcal.
Pour the flour in a bowl, mix with soda, salt and sugar. Slowly add kefir and knead.
Eggs break and mix with cottage cheese, you can beat a little.
Form patties from dough, put stuffing on each, make edges.
Preheat pan, grease. Fry products until ready.
Puff pastries with dried apricots and cottage cheese in a pan
Sweet dried apricots go well with cottage cheese. If you cook from scratch, then this is a complicated recipe. If you already have the dough ready, skip the first step and defrost the dough as per the package instructions..
You will need:
- flour – 1 kg;
- a glass of cool water;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- sugar – 1 tbsp. l .;
- butter or margarine – 0.5 kg;
- dried apricots – 0.2 kg;
- cottage cheese – 180-200 g;
- pan oil.
Without ready-made dough, the process of cooking pies takes 2 hours.
Caloric content: 395 kcal.
Mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter with salt, put in sifted flour. Gradually add water, kneading the dough. Sprinkle flour on the board and put dough on it. Roll it with a rolling pin. Cut the cold butter into small pieces and place them in the center of the dough, then roll it up and put it in the refrigerator.
After half an hour, remove the dough and roll it so that the oil does not squeeze out from the edges. Cut it into several equal parts and lay them together in layers. Roll out again, divide into equal parts and stack them on each other..
Send in the fridge for 15 minutes. Roll and fold in layers like this a couple more times..
Dried apricots thoroughly rinse, chop and mix with cottage cheese and sugar.
Thinly roll the dough in one direction. Cut it with a knife into identical rhombuses or squares. Put the stuffing in the middle of the pieces and connect the edges.
On a preheated pan lay out the patties. Fry each side in oil.
Fried patties with salted curd and greens
All previous baking recipes were sweet filled. But cottage cheese is good not only in sweet form, but also in salty. Pies are nourishing and tasty..
- flour – 0.5 kg;
- a glass of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- sugar – 1 tbsp. l .;
- any greens: dill, arugula, parsley, green onions;
- a glass of low-fat cottage cheese;
- sunflower oil;
- pepper and salt to your taste.
It will take 45 minutes to cook..
Caloric content: 246 kcal.
Mix flour with salt and sugar.
In a bowl, beat the milk with the eggs. Gradually pour the mixture into the flour, kneading the dough. When the fluid runs out, knead for another five minutes..
Put cottage cheese in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste, mix. Wash and chop the herbs. Add it to the curd, mix well.
Form equal balls. Roll them out, put them in the middle of the stuffing, make patties of them.
Grease the pan. Fry products until ready.
Tips for novice hostesses
- for a good test, we bring products to about the same temperature;
- if it is on kefir, soda does not need to be extinguished;
- the filling must be cooked or half cooked, otherwise it will not be baked;
- the dough will not stick if you spread your hands on butter;
- when kneading dough, it is better to add liquid to the flour, and not vice versa;
- when making puff pastry, sifting flour is mandatory;
- milk reduces the elasticity of the puff pastry, the layers may tear;
- fry over low heat and a nice deep frying pan;
- can be covered with a lid after the appearance of a crust;
- butter should cover half the dish;
- instead of water or milk for the test, you can take the yolks;
- if you add only yolks to the dough (no protein), the dough will be more pomp;
- for cooking salty pies, instead of another liquid, you can take potato broth. This will make the dough softer, more satisfying, will give a special taste;
- they can be made of different shapes – triangular, rectangular, boats;
- to ensure that the patties are not unpleasantly oily, and to reduce caloric content, after frying, lay them on paper towels;
- so that they are rosy from all sides, at the end of frying, you can put them on their side;
- if the fried patties with cottage cheese are too dry, put them in a container and cover with a damp cloth;
- brown crust can be achieved by adding sugar, or smeared with eggs on top;
- the more fat, the more crumbly dough is obtained;
- suitable soft and elastic dough;
- Knead the dough only in clean dishes so that you do not have to choke on sweet cakes with the smell of garlic or other products..
Yeast dough quickly cooked, but you have to wait a long time until it rises. It is most difficult to prepare puff pastry, but these difficulties can be avoided if you buy ready-to-cook semi-finished products in advance. Of course, a home-made dough may be tastier and healthier, but if you are in a hurry or want to save time, the products from the store will help you out..