Peanuts are very useful. It contains a large amount of monounsaturated fats that control cholesterol levels in the blood. But it is also worth remembering that peanut beans are very high in calories, therefore it is recommended to use them in limited quantities, in small portions..
Peanuts can be fried in several ways: with salt, butter, peeled or in the shell. In the future you will choose for yourself the best cooking recipe. The main thing is to follow some of the secrets of roasting it, suitable for any recipe you choose..
First, peanuts, before roasting, it is necessary to thoroughly rinse under running water. This procedure will save him from the “torment”, dust and impurities. This is best done as follows: put a portion of nuts in a sieve or colander and place under a stream of running water. Then leave them in a strainer for a few minutes in order to glass all the liquid..
Secondly, it is necessary to fry it in small portions. This is necessary so that the roasting takes place evenly from all sides..
And finally, the beans must be fried with constant stirring and, necessarily, on medium heat.
Adhering to these secrets, you will always get excellent peanuts, roasted at home!
|peanut beans –||300 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 590 Kcal|
This method of roasting peanuts involves the use of beans and everything, no other additives. Peanuts prepared according to this recipe, it is recommended in small portions to give the kids.
It improves appetite, normalizes the work of housing and communal services and improves brain function. Also, it is recommended as an additive to the diet of people with increased mental and physical stress..
How to fry peanuts in a pan:
- Rinse the beans, wait until all the liquid is draining from them, and put them on a well-heated dry frying pan (it is recommended to use cast iron);
- Frying beans is necessary on medium heat and do not forget to stir them constantly. By the way, stirring the beans during the frying process is recommended with a wooden spatula;
- In the process of frying, watch the color change of the beans. As soon as they start to get a nice brownish shade and crackle slightly, remove
pan from the heat, quickly put the nuts in a paper bag and, wrapping it, leave to cool. You can also pour them on a paper napkin and cover with a cloth cut. This is necessary so that the roasted beans are not damp and do not lose their unique taste..
How to fry peanuts in a frying pan with salt
Did you know that at home you can cook no less tasty salted peanuts than the ones that are sold in stores? In addition to the fact that such a treat is obtained much cheaper than purchased roasted food, you can also control the amount of salt used by yourself according to your taste. It is very convenient. Let’s get started?
- raw peanuts – 350 g;
- salt “Extra class” – to taste.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Number of kcal per 100 g: 592 kcal.
- Place fresh peanuts in a colander and rinse them under running cold water. Place a colander on the bowl and wait for excess fluid to drain;
- Sprinkle it with a pinch of fine salt “Extra”, mix thoroughly, spreading salt evenly over all the nuts;
- Put the salted peanuts in a well-heated cast iron pan (always dry!) And constantly stirring with a wooden spatula, fry until a characteristic crackle and a pleasant light brown shade appear;
- Put the hot roasted nuts in a paper envelope, wrap it around the edges and leave to cool. Salted peanuts cooked at home will be ready for use immediately after cooling..
How to fry nuts in oil
Have you ever tasted peanuts fried in butter? It has a completely different taste, radically different from all the usual, it is more piquant. In addition, this cooking recipe takes a lot less time..
But, of course, it is worth remembering that peanuts themselves are high-calorie, and fried in butter, and even more. Therefore, it should be used with caution and in small portions..
- raw peanuts – 2 glasses;
- refined oil – 1.5 cups;
- small “Extra” salt.
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 597 kcal.
- Rinse and dry the beans;
- Pour the oil into a deep frying pan or fryer (if available) and bring to a boil;
- Put the dried nuts in boiling oil and fry, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes;
- Put the roasted nuts with the skimmer on the napkins – they will absorb excess oil. Then put the nuts in a deep bowl and, still hot, sprinkle with salt. Stir, wait for cooling and serve as a snack, to your favorite cold drinks..
Leave the shell
Peanuts roasted in the shell, it turns out very fragrant and crunchy. The main thing is to choose a quality nut and follow the rules of its preparation. When buying beans in the shell, take a few nuts and shake. If you hear a clear tapping – this means that the fetus has already begun to shrink and better choose another.
Ingredients for cooking:
- peanuts raw in the shell – 0.5 kg.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 590 kcal.
How to fry peanuts in the shell in a pan:
- Put the beans in the shell on the hot to 2000Fry in pan and fry quickly (for 25-30 minutes). Do not forget that the kernel must constantly stir;
- Lay a towel on the table, put roasted nuts in it, cover with the second half of the towel and leave to cool. In this way, the beans will “reach the standard”;
- Serve chilled kernels to the table.
Caramelized Peanut Recipe
Caramelized peanuts are usually used to make cakes and decorate them. Buying one in the store is an expensive pleasure, and besides, it is not always available. Therefore, we suggest cooking caramelized peanuts on our own, at home. Do not worry, it is not at all difficult! It’s even fun..
- peanuts peeled – 250 g;
- water – 50 ml;
- granulated sugar – 50 g.
Cooking time: 2 hours.
Calories per 100 g: 600 kcal.
- Put the beans on a dry baking sheet and heat at 1800C for 10 minutes;
- Dissolve sugar in water and stew over low heat. Syrup must be cooked at 1200C, to measure its temperature, use a cooking thermometer;
- Put the heated peanuts in boiling sugar syrup, reduce the heat to the lowest possible, and, stirring constantly, start caramelizing the nuts. This process will continue until all the sugar has dissolved and it gets dark;
- After the beans are caramelized, remove from heat and transfer to greased parchment. Smooth evenly and leave to cool, and then use as intended.
Roast nuts in the oven, slow cooker and microwave
Traditionally, peanuts are fried in a pan, but with the appearance of such units in the kitchen as an oven, a slow cooker or a microwave, this process is much simpler. All you need is to follow the instructions and enjoy the ease of the cooking process..
- Cooking in the oven: put the washed nuts on a dry baking sheet, level and send for 40 minutes in preheated to 1800With oven;
- Cooking in a slow cooker: put a small amount of beans in the bowl of the slow cooker, turn on the “Baking” mode and cook before the signal about the end of cooking;
- How to fry peanuts in the microwave: take 1 cup of nuts, sprinkle with water, sprinkle them with ½ tsp. fine salt, mix and put in a special dish, send in the microwave. Cook for 2 minutes at maximum power, then mix and repeat the action again..
Tip: with all the above cooking methods, it is necessary to cool the nuts in a paper envelope or wrapped in a towel. This cooling method protects peanuts from dampness and preserves its true taste..