Fried meat is a dish that is the most popular in the gastronomic world. It would seem that it may be easier than to take and fry the meat in a frying pan. However, with an inexperienced approach, you can simply “kill” all the taste of this dish..
Tricks for housewives
One of the main secrets of tasty cooked meat is its proper cutting. There are several rules:
- To cut the meat you need only in thawed form. A frozen piece will just break;
- After complete defrosting, the meat should be allowed to “relax” in the air for 20 minutes. During this time, all the juice is evenly distributed over the piece;
- Butchering this product is necessary only with a well-sharpened long knife. It is not recommended to use raised blades, as they break the texture, and the meat loses its juices when frying;
- It is advisable to use a wooden board for security purposes;
- The pulp should be cut, in most cases, only across the fibers, so that during heat treatment it does not lose its juiciness..
Of course, if such an effect is needed at the exit, then the slices are cut thicker, for example, as for a steak of medium roasting.
Frying pan for frying should have a thick cast bottom, for example, cast iron or aluminum (with non-stick coating). Dishes must match the amount of meat. If the pieces are too tight to each other, then this will not be a fried dish, but a stew. If on the contrary – too much space, then most of the juice just evaporated and the meat can get a bitter aftertaste..
Table. Cooking time for meat of various degrees of roasting.
|Description||Time for preparing||Temperature|
|Raw with blood||2-3 minutes||200 degrees|
|Medium-pink with a predominance of pink |
|4-5 minutes||190-200 degrees|
|Medium roast with pinkish meat juice |
|6-7 minutes||180 degrees|
|Almost roasted |
|8-9 minutes||180 degrees|
|Roasted until dry||8-9 minutes||190 degrees|
How to tasty fry meat in a pan with onions and other vegetables
The classic combination of fried meat with onions and other vegetables will never lose its relevance. It’s not just very tasty and satisfying, it’s still fairly quick and easy..
Recipe for cooking meat with onions in a pan ::
- 500 grams of pulp cut into small cubes, about 1.5 to 1.5 centimeters;
- 3-4 medium bulbs mode half rings;
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil poured into it;
- First add myasko;
- On a strong fire, constantly stirring, we wait until the pieces are covered with a golden crust;
- We turn down the fire, add a bow;
- Cook without a lid, stirring occasionally until the meat is soft and the onion is golden brown.
Garnish can be absolutely any.
Get a more delicate dish, you can pre-pickled meat with vegetables. It will take a little more time, but the result is worth it:
- 500 grams of pulp cut into cubes;
- 3-4 average onions we cut rings or half rings;
- 1 medium carrot cut briquettes or circles;
- 1-2 medium bell peppers cut into rings;
- 3-5 cloves garlic cut circles;
- Mix all the ingredients in a container and add some mayonnaise sauce and spices;
- Contents mnem until vegetables give their juice;
- Leave in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
After the marinating time expires, put the contents onto a preheated pan with butter and fry until ready.
It is important to lay out the meat with vegetables without juice, otherwise it will just be extinguished..
How to fry pork meat with potatoes in a pan: the secrets of cooking
Great meal for any occasion. First, economically, and secondly, satisfying. For this recipe you need fatty pork. Steps of cooking fried pork with potatoes in a pan:
- 300 grams of fat pork cut into cubes;
- 6-8 medium-sized potatoes cut into cubes;
- Send the pork to a heated pan with butter or melted pieces of fat, cut off from it. Fry until golden brown;
- After 10 minutes add spices;
- Then add chopped potatoes and mix everything thoroughly;
- After 10 minutes add more spices;
- Cook until golden brown on potatoes.
How to fry meat in a pan-grill beautiful and tasty
Grill pan allows you to significantly expand the gastronomic combinations. Especially convenient is its use in the preparation of meat dishes. The easiest recipe for cooking meat on a grill pan:
- Cut the flesh into the desired pieces;
- We rub with salt, pepper (it is possible any spices) and vegetable oil;
- We spread on the preheated grill;
- Fry the pieces on both sides (the processing time depends on the desired degree of frying);
- Remove the finished delicacy and wrapped in foil for 5-7 minutes.
Delicious, and most importantly juicy dish is ready. It goes well with fresh or cooked on the same principle vegetables.
To make the dish more savory taste, the meat can be pre-pickled in any marinade, which is more like the taste. An interesting marinade and part-time side dish can be obtained from vegetables. For this you will need:
- 3 large tomatoes;
- 3 medium onions;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 1 eggplant;
- Sorrel bundle;
- Fresh cranberries – 100 grams;
- 5 teaspoons of honey;
- Spices to taste.
Cut vegetables into small cubes and fry in a pan until half cooked. After 5 minutes, add well-suppressed (to a pasty-like state) cranberries and honey. Pass another 3 minutes and turn off.
Mix this mixture with sliced meat slices, add spices to taste. Sorrel will add a spicy sour dish, but for this you need to add it closer to the end of the marinating dish..
We send the mixed ingredients in the fridge, preferably overnight. About two hours before frying we pour sorrel (rumpled in the hands or with the help of a mortar) and again mix everything thoroughly..
We grill the meat on the grill pan until golden brown. Remove the finished steaks, add the marinade vegetables and bring them to final readiness.
How to fry meat in a pan so that it retains its juiciness
The correct choice of the pan and the placement of meat on it was described above. But this is not the only key to the success of cooking tasty and juicy dishes. A few more important rules for frying meat in a pan:
- Do not use meat that has been frozen. Only a freshly bought piece;
- Before the hottest flesh, rinse under running cold (!) Water and wipe dry with a towel;
- During cooking, do not cover the pan with a lid, the process of extinguishing will begin.
Check the pulp for readiness by using a toothpick puncture. If a clear juice is extracted from the hole, the dish can be turned off..
Important: It should be borne in mind that fresh meat of a young animal and meat after a long marinating, roasts somewhat faster..
What you need to prepare a delicious dish? Meat, frying pan and some culinary skills that will help turn even the most ordinary pan fried meat into a gastronomic work of art.
Enjoy your meal!