Originally, the cutlet was called a fried piece of meat with spices, but today it is a small meatball of ground meat or cereals. Recipes for potato and various cereal cutlets are suitable for fasting or “thrifty” days.
|mashed potatoes –||400 g|
|butter –||20-30 g|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|dry dill –||2 tbsp. l|
|low fat sour cream –||30 ml|
|sunflower oil –||for roasting|
|flour –||50 g|
|fried champignons –||200 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 180 Kcal|
Potato cutlets are different from zraz in that they do not contain fillings. But this does not make them less tasty, on the contrary, this dish is very nutritious and goes well with any vegetable salad.
- For such amount of mashed potatoes 4-5 potatoes are required. Cook them in the usual way and ceiling. Can be mastered with a blender. In the finished mashed potatoes, throw the butter (it should be warm);
- Cool it slightly and proceed to the formation of minced meat;
- Dill (you can chop fresh instead of dry with a knife or blender) add to mashed potatoes. If desired, you can add grated cheese;
- Mushrooms pre-fry. They can always be replaced by pickled, then the burgers will have a completely different, more savory taste;
- Stir all the ingredients so that a thick mass resembles a dough;
- Flour can not be added to the puree, and dip into it after the ready-made burgers;
- Put a plate with water next to the dough and moisten hands there before forming each patty;
- Take a bit of dough with wet hands and form cakes or balls;
- Fry the cutlets right away, but if you like, you can make egg batter for them;
- In a hot vegetable oil in a pan, fry the patties on both sides under the lid. As soon as they turn gold – remove from fire.
Oatmeal without meat cutlets
This version of bits is suitable for summer days when you want something tasty, but do not want to load the stomach. Oatmeal has a positive effect on the digestive process, cleanses the gastrointestinal tract of toxins, so these burgers are not only tasty, but also extremely useful..
- oatmeal – 150 gr;
- boiling water – 1 tbsp .;
- onion head;
- spices to taste;
- butter for frying;
- grinded oat flakes for breading.
Time Spent: 40 minutes.
- Cook oatmeal porridge (if flakes are used, then simply insist them for 30-40 minutes in boiling water) under the lid;
- Use the already cooled porridge;
- Peel and wash vegetables;
- Dice onion and chop the carrot on a coarse grater;
- Spasserovat vegetables in vegetable oil until soft;
- Add fried vegetables to cereal;
- Beat in an egg, and then mince, season with spices to taste. You can use ready-made seasonings for meat or just salt and herbs;
- Prepare a plate with breading;
- Spoon type mince and form cutlets in a plate with cereal;
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry the chops in it on both sides;
- Since the products have already been subjected to heat treatment, the cutlets do not need to be quenched. And you can eat them both hot and cold with vegetables or any side dish..
In the people such burgers are called Greek inhabitants, they are popular in Ukrainian cuisine. You can cook them with fresh porridge or use the remnants of yesterday’s side dish. Buckwheat porridge is extremely useful, so the cutlets made from it are tasty and nutritious, and are also recommended for patients with gastritis and other gastric diseases..
- buckwheat – 200 gr;
- fresh mushrooms – 300 gr;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- carrots – 1 pc .;
- garlic – 2 tooth .;
- parsley leaves – 100 g;
- bread – 100 gr;
- spicy pepper – ½ tsp;
- breadcrumbs for falling off;
- salt to taste.
Required time: 55 minutes.
Calorie: 180 calories.
- Clean the croup from garbage and cook in fresh water;
- Cool to the temperature at which it will be comfortable to form burgers;
- Wash and fry mushrooms. Do it in a dry frying pan;
- Onions and carrots chop;
- Bread (it is best to use rye or bran) crumble and pour water so that it slightly covers it;
- Using a blender, turn porridge, vegetables, bread and other ingredients into mincemeat;
- Add spices and mix well until smooth;
- Breadcrumbs pour in a saucer, take mince with wet hands, form meatballs and roll in breadcrumbs;
- Heat oil in a frying pan, put buckwheat cutlets into it and fry until rosy;
- Serve with side dish or salad. You can eat cold and hot.
Meatless bread cutlets
Bread cakes are suitable for the time of Lent or just for any woman who is on a diet. This dish is distinguished by small calories, but well satisfies hunger..
- white bread – 200 gr;
- eggs – 5 pcs .;
- oil plums. – 50 gr;
- parsley – 100 g;
- milk – ½ st .;
- crackers – 2 tbsp. l;
- margarine – for frying;
Spent time: 25 minutes.
- Bread break into pieces and pour with milk so that it completely covers the pieces;
- Allow to swell (five to ten minutes);
- Cook hard-boiled 3 eggs;
- Grind boiled eggs and add to bread;
- Puree bread mass blender;
- Add raw eggs to mincemeat, then add spices and chopped greens;
- Shape minced meat cakes and breaded in breadcrumbs;
- Melt the margarine in the pan and fry the meatballs on it on both sides;
- Melt 50 grams of butter and pour over the patties while serving. Serve with vegetable salad.
Lentils have long been known for their beneficial properties. Everything is cooked from it – from soups to side dishes and even make cutlets! As you know, there are green and red lentils, which differ in their properties and characteristics during cooking. For cutlets it is best to take green lentils, because it keeps its shape better..
- olive oil for frying;
- lentils – 1 tbsp .;
- onions – ½ pcs .;
- garlic – 1 tooth .;
- flour – 2.5 tbsp. l;
- large breadcrumbs.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
- Cook lentils until cooked, following the instructions on the package (green usually cooks 30 minutes);
- In the porridge add fine onion cubes, crushed garlic and desired spices;
- Pureen mass blender. Puree should not be too liquid, so no more than 3 minutes work with a blender poet;
- In the mince pour flour;
- Stir until smooth and cook breading;
- Shaping the oval cutlets and breading them;
- Breading can be used any: flour, crackers, rice cereal or egg;
- Fry in oil under the lid until ruddy.
- spaghetti – 0.4 kg;
- eggs – 2 pcs .;
- sour cream – 4 tbsp. l;
- parsley, chopped to taste;
- salt – ½ tsp;
- oil for roasting;
- pepper ground flavored – ½ tsp.
Required time: 55 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti until cooked, following the recipe on the package;
- Hammer in one egg, spices, add chopped greens and half of sour cream;
- Mix well the whole mass, so that the sour cream and greens are evenly distributed over the pasta;
- Beat the remaining egg and sour cream;
- Mix all over again;
- Leave minced meat for 15 minutes so that the pasta is filled with sour cream and egg. They swell a little and become more sticky, which will help to make burgers out of them;
- Form the patties and fry for a couple of minutes on each side;
- Fold to strainer to remove excess fat..
Vegetable Cutlets Recipe
Vegetable patties are very tasty, if you use for their preparation a variety of vegetables. Serve them with cheese or sour cream sauce..
- potatoes – 180 gr;
- celery – 1 root;
- cabbage leaves – 200 g;
- garlic powder – 1 tbsp. l;
- onion feathers – 50 g;
- semolina – 6 tbsp. l;
- cheese – 80 gr;
- salt, pepper – to taste;
- ground coriander and paprika – pinch.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calories: 120 calories.
- All vegetables prepare and boil until soft;
- Throw them in a colander and cool;
- Puree blender;
- Add garlic powder with eggs, spices and semolina to vegetables;
- Add grated cheese and chopped onion;
- Mix everything until smooth;
- Let the mince steep for 15 minutes;
- Shape balls and fry them in a frying pan or cook in boil.
To meatless meatballs turned out juicy and tasty, you should:
- Choose only fresh produce;
- In order for the stuffing not to fall apart, you should knead it longer or increase the number of eggs and flour;
- To make the dish useful, you should cook it in a double boiler or fry in water instead of butter;
- Delicious juicy gravy of sour cream or tomato paste will help to diversify the dish;
- Additionally, the cutlets can be braised, but this should be done carefully so that they do not fall apart in the process..
Cutlets without meat are no less tasty than with the addition of ground beef. You just have to choose the right spices and ingredients. These bits are very useful for the intestines and stomach, so they should be eaten during the diet and fasting days.