Vegetable stew with cabbage is very popular not only with vegetarians and dieters. This is a great light meal option, wholesome and quick. It is not always like children, but adults have long tasted the taste.
|carrots –||60 g|
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|potato –||4 things.|
|courgettes –||260 g|
|white cabbage –||230 g|
|garlic –||2 teeth|
|a tomato –||6 pieces.|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 36 Kcal|
The process of cooking stews with cabbage:
- Wash the potatoes, peel them off and cut them into cubes, not very small;
- First, remove the first leaves from the cabbage, then wash it and chop it into cubes;
- The washed carrot must be cut into small pieces;
- Peeled onion cut into thin rings;
- Chop garlic with a knife;
- With zucchini peel off, if it is quite hard. Cut into arbitrary slices;
- Tomatoes need to blanch. To do this, they are enough to dip into boiling water for about two minutes, then remove the peel and remove the peduncle. Cut the remaining flesh into pieces;
- Take a saucepan with a thick bottom, in which you first need to put the potatoes, then cabbage and carrots;
- Pour a lot of water, she needs to cover a little potato. Put on the stove and stew for four minutes. The fire should not be strong;
- After that add tomatoes and zucchini, salt and add water. Simmer for another four minutes;
- Next to the pan in a small amount of oil to fry onions;
- Add this onion to the total mass, stir. If necessary, add water. Simmer until all vegetables are cooked;
- Turn off the stove, add garlic to the stew and cover with a lid. Seven minutes later. When all vegetables are saturated with garlic, you can serve.
Vegetable stew with cauliflower and zucchini
- 180 g carrots;
- 1 young squash;
- 570 grams of tomato;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1100 g of cauliflower;
- 760 g of sweet pepper;
- 230 g onions;
- 1 bunch of greens.
Time – 1 hour.
Calories – 26 kcal / 100 g.
- The onion should be finely chopped;
- Grate the washed carrots;
- Cauliflower must be disassembled into inflorescences, rinse them under water;
- Peel the zucchini and cut them into pieces;
- Pepper wash, then pull out its stalk along with the seeds. The very pulp chop straws;
- Washed tomatoes must be cut into cubes, after removing the stem;
- In the pan, first fry the onions, you need a little oil. Then add carrots;
- Next send the cauliflower, pepper and zucchini. Cover the pan with a lid. Do not add water; dry the mass for ten minutes;
- After this time, add the tomatoes and be sure to salt all the stews. You can pepper;
- Chop garlic and add it to other products. All to stew until full readiness;
- Rinse greens under water, then chop finely. Sprinkle it with the prepared stew before serving..
Ragout with Chinese cabbage, zucchini and eggplants
- 5 potatoes;
- 0.5 pieces of eggplant;
- 1 onion;
- 0.5 pcs zucchini;
- 1 sweet pepper;
- 10 ml of oil;
- 1 carrot;
- 0.5 pieces of Beijing cabbage;
- 15 g of dill.
Time – 35 min.
Caloric content – 40 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- Wash zucchini, then cut into cubes of medium size;
- Eggplant also need to be washed, then cut the stalk, remove the seeds. Cut in the same cubes;
- Rinse the Beijing cabbage, and then chop the strips. It is desirable that they be no longer than 3 cm;
- Peel carrots, cut into small straws with a knife;
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into small pieces;
- With the onion to remove the husk and chop it into rings, disassemble them with your hands;
- Pull out the stem of the pepper, remove the seeds, cut the flesh into pieces;
- First to the pan with butter you need to send the potatoes. When he gets a crust, you need to add carrots and onions;
- Fry the whole mass for about seven minutes, and all other ingredients should be mixed together in a separate container;
- After the time has elapsed, the mixture of cabbage and vegetables is also poured into the frying pan, seasoned, mixed;
- Stew still a few minutes, so that the vegetables are soft. Serve with chopped dill on top.
Vegetable stew with mushrooms and cabbage
- 340 grams of potatoes;
- 200 g white cabbage;
- 280 g of mushrooms (champignons, oyster mushrooms);
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 large carrot;
- 120 ml of thick tomato paste;
- 1 onion.
Time – 45 min.
Calories – 52 kcal / 100 g.
Algorithm of actions:
- Carrots, already peeled, grate;
- Chop onion fine feathers;
- Wash mushrooms and cut into arbitrary pieces, they should not be too small;
- Pour quite a bit of oil into the pan and stew a carrot and onion at the same time;
- After a couple of minutes, add the sliced mushrooms and mix. If it is champignons, then they need to be added only after potatoes;
- Cut the peeled potatoes into pieces and add them in a couple of minutes to the total weight;
- Pour in quite a bit of water and close the lid. In this form, let stew for ten minutes;
- Chop the cabbage and add it when the potatoes are already soft;
- At the moment when the cabbage will also be almost ready, you need to pour tomato paste into the pan and mix everything;
- Pepper and add other spices, boil the mass for five minutes;
- At the end add chopped garlic, let it brew for a couple of minutes – and you can serve.
Vegetable stew with zucchini and Brussels sprouts
- 60 g of mozzarella;
- 0.5 pcs zucchini;
- 1 tomato;
- 0.5 pieces of carrots;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 220 g of Brussels sprouts;
- 80 g asparagus beans;
- 15 g cilantro;
- 15 g basil;
- 40 ml of oil;
- 1 bell pepper.
Time – 50 min.
Caloric content – 62 kcal / 100 g.
- Zucchini and carrots need to be washed. The first cut into pieces, and the second – into thin circles;
- Cilantro, garlic and basil finely chopped, but first wash the greens;
- Make a cross-cut on the tomato, put it in boiling water for one minute. Pull out and peel. Be sure to cut the stalk. Pulp cut into arbitrary pieces, better as little as possible;
- In Bulgarian pepper, you must first remove the seeds from the stalk, and then it should be cut into cubes;
- In the pan in the oil should first fry zucchini. Then add carrots, Brussels sprouts, beans and peppers to it. The oil should boil. Fry for eight minutes;
- Then add the tomato and season the whole dish, mix;
- Bring the whole mixture to a boil. If the juice of vegetables is not enough, you need to add water. Boil for twelve minutes;
- Grate the mozzarella in a small bowl and add greens and garlic here, stir;
- Put a portion of stew on a plate and sprinkle with cheese.
Vegetable stew of red cabbage and potatoes
- 170 g paprika;
- 0.5 pieces of red cabbage;
- 1 white onion;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 45 ml of oil;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 bunch of greens.
Time – 40 min.
Calories – 83 kcal / 100 g.
- The washed cabbage is very thin cut. It is much tougher than the White. There should be a thin straw, not very long;
- It should be immediately sent to the pan, add a little water, salt. Stew for fifteen minutes;
- Cut the peeled pepper into cubes, finely chop the onion and grate the carrot. But you can cut all these vegetables, too, straws;
- Put the three products in a separate pan and mix with each other;
- Stew also fifteen minutes;
- Peel the potatoes at this time;
- Add butter to the products and shift the cabbage to them, and in two minutes add diced potatoes;
- Finely chop greens. It must be added seven minutes before the dish is fully prepared;
- Tomatoes mince without a stem, add to the rest of the ingredients;
- Season, stew for five minutes and serve..
Vegetable stew with cabbage in a slow cooker
- 3 carrots;
- 4 onions;
- 0.5 pcs white cabbage;
- 130 g paprika;
- 3 leaves of laurel;
- 230 ml of water;
- 6 potatoes;
- 80 g of ketchup.
Time – 1 h 40 min.
Calories – 39 kcal / 100 g.
- Shred cabbage, size at will. It needs to be salted and wrinkled a little with hands, and then put in the bowl of the slow cooker;
- Add a little oil, stir and choose the “Baking” mode for forty minutes. Let the cabbage roast for half an hour;
- Just ten minutes before the squeak of the slow cooker, you need to put the diced bell pepper in the bowl;
- Add grated carrots and onions, chopped into half rings. To mix everything;
- Cut the peeled potatoes into small slices and add to the total weight;
- After that, you need to pour in water, add salt, ketchup (you can use homemade tomato paste to make it taste better). Season to taste;
- Put sheets of laurel;
- Around this time, the multicooker signal should squeak. Then you need to set the mode “Pilaf” or “Quenching”, one hour is enough. Be sure to close the lid device and wait for the end of cooking. Laurel sheets then pull out.
Professional chefs tips
In order for cabbage to always be as soft and tender as possible, it should always be kneaded with your hands. Salt, too, must immediately, so she gave the juice, which then needs to be drained. However, for the stew, this juice is just necessary, it is not necessary to merge it. Such a process must be repeated with any tough cabbage, but peking does not require it..
Usually the stew is served with the sauce that is prepared independently from spices and from the juice of vegetables. But you can experiment with this: for example, add a little wine vinegar, soy sauce, pour in some kind of aromatic oil, for example, sesame. By the way, it is necessary to add this oil before the very end of cooking, since it cannot be thermally processed for a long time..
Vegetable stew with cabbage can be supplemented not only with mushrooms or cheese, but also with meat. It is best to cook it with juicy pork, it is enough just to fry. For a more varied taste, you can marinate meat in advance..
Cooking vegetable stew is subject to even a novice in culinary business. This is one of the proofs that vegetarian food is very tasty, healthy and simple. It is only necessary to taste and consider, because the dish is very bright.!
- 1 Vegetable stew with cauliflower and zucchini
- 2 Ragout with Chinese cabbage, zucchini and eggplants
- 3 Vegetable stew with mushrooms and cabbage
- 4 Vegetable stew with zucchini and Brussels sprouts
- 5 Vegetable stew of red cabbage and potatoes
- 6 Vegetable stew with cabbage in a slow cooker
- 7 Professional chefs tips