Today we will cook a very unusual, incredibly tasty and refreshing snack. Its base is raw tuna, to which we will add certain ingredients to make it as memorable as possible.!
|Brown sugar –||3 g|
|garlic –||1 piece|
|rye bread croutons –||2 pcs.|
|mirin (sweet rice wine) –||40 ml|
|sesame –||10 g|
|green onions –||4 feathers|
|quail eggs –||2 pcs.|
|cucumber –||1 PC.|
|Sesame oil –||3 drops|
|radish –||2 pcs.|
|balsamic vinegar –||5 ml|
|mustard –||10 ml|
|tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|ginger –||2 cm|
|soy sauce –||60 ml|
|tuna fillet –||0.2 kg|
|mix of salads –||30 g|
|olive oil –||40 ml|
|celery stalk –||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 102 Kcal|
In 99% of cases, tuna tartare is prepared with avocado, but we decided to make an exception. This option is not worse than the others, while it is also unusual!
How to cook:
- Defrost fish fillets, if necessary..
- After that, dry the tuna with dry cloths..
- Cut into cubes 5×5 mm with a sharp knife.
- Rinse the green onions and chop them very finely..
- Mix it in a bowl with olive oil.
- Pour in half of the soy sauce, enter half the mustard and mix the ingredients thoroughly..
- Pour the tuna sauce in parts, mix.
- Allow to marinate for a quarter of an hour..
- Peel and chop the garlic..
- Rinse and wash the celery, cut in the same way as garlic.
- Pour the sesame into a dry frying pan and put it on the stove..
- Warm up to light ruddy and bright aroma, cool.
- Ginger peel and pass through the press..
- Combine minced garlic, ginger and celery with sesame and cane sugar.
- Add mirin, sesame oil and leftover soy sauce.
- There – balsamic vinegar and mustard residues.
- Divide the pickled fish into two parts..
- Put the tuna on the dish using the cooking ring.
- In the middle of each tartar, make a recess and place in each of them a raw egg yolk.
- Croutons cut in half and place near each tartar.
- Rinse the cucumber and cut into thin half-rings..
- Slice radishes the same way..
- Rinse salad mix with tomatoes.
- Red fruits chop.
- Put them with cucumbers, radishes and mix of salads on the dish.
- Sprinkle with the prepared sauce and serve..
Tip: if you immediately pour out all the fish sauce, then it will swim in it.
Tuna tartar with avocado
The tuna in this recipe is marinated for quite a while, so the result will surely surprise. Be sure to try if there is some free time.!
|fresh ginger||10 g|
|soy sauce||40 ml|
|Sesame oil||40 ml|
|black sesame||5 g|
|Time for preparing: 110 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 177 kcal|
How to cook:
- Clean tuna, veins (even thin ones), wash, remove bones.
- Cut the meat into small cubes and set aside for a while..
- Ginger peel and grate it.
- Rinse Schnitt, then finely chop with a knife.
- Combine soy sauce in a separate container with wasabi, ginger, sesame oil and chives..
- Mix well and pour over the tuna..
- Mix and put in the fridge for an hour and a half..
- Avocados during this time wash, peel.
- Cut both fruits in half, remove the bone.
- Next, cut the pulp into cubes in size with tuna.
- Rinse the lime and squeeze the avocado juice out of it so that the pulp does not darken..
- Using the culinary ring, place the avocado on top of the tuna dish.
- Powder black sesame and serve..
How to cook tuna tartare with guacamole
Guacamole is a uniform avocado sauce that perfectly complements raw tuna. Gentle, easy and very tasty. Yes, and cooked in just half an hour!
|lemon juice||40 ml|
|lime juice||20 ml|
|olive oil||20 ml|
|Borodino bread||60 g|
|soy sauce||20 ml|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 142 kcal|
How to cook:
- Mix lemon juice with spices, soy sauce and olive oil (half).
- Drain the fish and cut into small cubes..
- Pour the prepared sauce over the top and mix thoroughly..
- Leave it to marinate while everything else is cooked..
- Avocado peel and clean the bone.
- Finely chop the flesh and place it in a blender.
- Add lime juice, oil, washed and crushed cilantro.
- There, pour the spices and whisk it all up to the state of a homogeneous paste..
- Bread cut into slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for ten minutes until a light crunch..
- Rinse tomatoes and cut into cubes, mix with fish.
- Put the tartar on the dish, next to the guacamole and sprinkle with sesame.
Tip: Avocado guacamole can be put on the bottom of the tartar, and on top of it. You can mix with fish and serve in this form.
If you want to serve a snack for the holiday, then here is the original version of a portion of feed. Tartar is here in “avocado” plates with grains of red caviar, lettuce and quail eggs. More than festive!
|frize salad||2 sheets|
|quail egg||1 PC.|
|soy sauce||50 ml|
|balsamic vinegar||50 ml|
|Red caviar||20 g|
|Dijon mustard||50 ml|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 90 kcal|
How to cook:
- Combine soy sauce with honey, balsamic vinegar and mustard.
- Place the egg in a saucepan and cover with water..
- Put it on the stove and let it boil, then cook for five minutes..
- Cool, peel and cut in half.
- Rinse and freeze the frieze.
- Wash tuna and cut into small cubes of the same size.
- Rinse and dry the avocado, cut it in half.
- Take out the bone and cut the flesh in the form of a mesh, without cutting through the peel.
- Next, remove all this with a spoon, there will be a whole “plate” of avocado peel.
- Rinse the tomatoes and also cut in half.
- Spoon get juice and seeds..
- Remove the stem and cut the remaining pulp into cubes.
- Combine tomatoes with avocado and tuna.
- Mix with the prepared dressing and put in the peel of avocado.
- Decorate tartar with lettuce, egg halves and red caviar.
Tip: to avoid avocado darkening, you can separately sprinkle it with citrus juice.
On our website you can also find out how to cook salmon tartare..
And here, read how to make beef tartare at home.
Amazing tartar sauce: recipes for every taste.
Salad with chicory and tartar
For those who have little tuna tartare, we suggest cooking it with a salad. It will be fresh, and therefore very light and always tasty. Unusual refueling will make its!
|vegetable oil||60 ml|
|fresh greens||20 g|
|lemon juice||15 ml|
|Worcestershire Sauce||5 ml|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 95 kcal|
How to cook:
- Chicory peel, rinse and cut into bars.
- Cherry Wash and cut into halves.
- Rinse the salad and tear it into pieces that will be convenient to eat. You can chop with a knife.
- Chicory mix with tomatoes, salad.
- Cut the fillets into small cubes with a sharp knife..
- Peel and chop onion, mix with tuna.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and put all this in a blender..
- Whisk so that the fish is still noticeable, not to complete homogeneity..
- After that, with wet hands, form balls of the same size from the resulting mass..
- Peel the garlic and pass through the press, combine with chopped greens.
- Mix with butter, add spices and combine.
- Pour the salad with the dressing, mix.
- Cut lime into four slices.
- Serve at the table with tartar balls and lime slices..
The snack will be even more appetizing if you can serve it with the help of a culinary ring. Choose a suitable diameter, thoroughly tamp the fish in there and remove the ring. Decorate the tartare and serve..
Tartar is tasty, modern and very beautiful. Today it is from tuna, but you can cook it from any meat, vegetables, and even mushrooms. Try not regret!