Do not believe it, but today we are preparing the most delicious and at the same time the simplest soup in the world! This is broth, and there will definitely be noodles in it. Simple and tasty, as we love.
|carrot –||2 pcs.|
|hen –||250 g|
|bow –||1 head|
|water –||as needed|
|noodles –||150 g|
|greenery –||20 g|
|the eggs –||5 pieces.|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 160 Kcal|
Just over an hour, and everything is ready. This is given the cooking of meat – the longest process in cooking. Easy and tasty!
How to cook:
- Rinse the chicken and put in a saucepan, pour the required amount of water.
- Remove to the stove and turn on high heat, let it boil.
- During this time, clean the onions and carrots from all the excess.
- Put one carrot in boiling broth, let it boil.
- After that, close the lid and cook until meat is cooked..
- When everything is almost ready, add some spices to your taste..
- Ready meat to get and disassemble the fiber.
- Strain the soup at this time and let it boil again..
- Boil eggs to hard yolks, cool them, peel.
- Cut second carrot into small slices.
- When the broth boils, add carrots and noodles.
- Give again boil broth.
- Cut eggs into halves, and wash the herbs and chop finely.
- When noodles are cooked add greens.
- Cook for another five minutes and remove from heat..
- Serve it with halves of eggs in each plate.
Chicken Broth Noodles
To make it even tastier, we cook the noodles yourself. It will be prepared from eggs, so it will be also satisfying. Much better than the purchase option!
|celery stalk||1 PC.|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 171 kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash chicken thoroughly, clean it.
- Put in a bowl, pour water and put on the stove..
- Peel the onion, rinse it and send to the meat.
- Add spices and turn on the fire..
- Boil the soup until chicken is ready..
- When she is ready, get her and cool. Then disassemble or chop.
- Peel and rinse the potatoes from the sand and dirt.
- Dice and wash off starch.
- Peel off the carrot, chop it arbitrarily. You can even grate.
- Add potatoes with carrots to the soup.
- Boil them at medium boiling until fully cooked..
- At this time, you can safely do cooking noodles..
- Flour the flour on the work surface.
- Add some spice and raw egg.
- Knead dough from the obtained ingredients.
- Divide it into two parts and roll each into a thin layer..
- Collapse into a tube and thinly chop to make noodles..
- Spread out rather casually, sprinkling flour so that the noodles are not stuck together..
- Put it in the soup with the chicken.
- Cook the broth for a few more minutes, add spices and herbs..
Tip: to make the broth clear, you must remove the scum from it.
Tasty option with vegetables
Another delicious broth, which is prepared in just one hour. It will be vegetables and even potatoes, but because it will be more satisfying than the classic version.
|parsley root||1 PC.|
|chicken legs||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 65 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 147 kcal|
How to cook:
- In the skillet pour water and put the washed feet there..
- Remove to the stove and bring to a boil.
- When the meat is ready, get it and cool.
- A little bit later, take it into fibers or cut into cubes..
- Rinse carrots and parsley root, peel.
- Cut both roots into thin and long straws.
- Peel the garlic and leave the slices whole..
- Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Remove the husks from the onions, rinse them and leave them whole..
- Add all of the above ingredients to the boiling soup..
- Pour some spices in there and boil it all up to readiness..
- Then enter the noodles and from the moment of boiling cook for another fifteen minutes.
- At the end add chopped greens and serve..
Tip: for the original flavor of the broth, you can use a little celery root.
How to cook with potatoes
Be sure to try this broth if you are fed up with classic soups. This will be easy and satisfying at the same time.!
|olive oil||60 ml|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 161 kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash the chicken, peel and put it in the pan.
- Pour water and remove to the stove to bring to a boil.
- Cook for thirty minutes.
- During this time, peel and wash the potatoes, cut into slices.
- Take out meat and add chopped tubers to the soup..
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Then reduce it and continue cooking..
- Peel onions and carrots, finely chop and grate, respectively.
- Heat oil, put root vegetables and stew until soft.
- Add them to the soup when the potatoes are ready.
- Then put the noodles and cook everything together until it is ready..
- At this time, chop the meat and return to the soup..
- Add spices, chopped greens and serve..
Advice: use sweet potatoes instead of potatoes, it will be original!
To make your soup transparent, be sure to remove the foam. It is a protein that collapses during heat treatment..
You can also use whole and certainly peeled onions for the same purpose. It just needs to be dipped into the water at the very beginning (when there is not even meat there).
You can add fresh greens. To do this, take a whole bundle or half a bundle and tie it with threads. Add more at the beginning, like onions. Before serving, or when the soup is fully prepared, be sure to remove. Greens will give freshness.
Instead of spices, use a bouillon cube. One will be enough for the whole pot. Then you can not use greens and vegetables at all, because everything you need is pressed in this cube.
For satiety, you can add egg pancakes instead of noodles. To do this, beat the eggs and fry them in a pan, like pancakes. Then just cut into thin strips and add to the soup instead of flour products..
It will be very tasty and most nutritious if you add the maximum amount of vegetables and root crops to the soup. In addition to the standard options, it can be sweet or hot peppers, celery root or kohlrabi.
Chicken broth with noodles is too easy, you see. That is why we offer you options with potatoes and even eggs. Try it at your leisure, it’s really tasty and not as trite as it could be!