Tomatoes are everyone’s favorite vegetables that are equally tasty, both fresh and processed.
Absolutely everything can be made from them, any preparations for the winter – marinated, salads, tomato paste and, of course, tomato juice..
So, how to make such conservation for the winter? We suggest using the following simple recipes..
A simple recipe for the winter
What you need for cooking:
- A kilogram of tomatoes;
- 1.5 kilograms of tomatoes for tomato juice.
Components for juice per 1 liter:
- Salt – 2 large spoons;
- 1 large spoonful of sugar;
- Table vinegar – 40 ml;
- 2 pieces of bay leaf;
- 3 pieces of cloves;
- Allspice in peas – 6 pieces.
How to make tomatoes in tomato juice for the winter:
- First you need to carefully sort out the tomatoes. Divide them into two parts;
- Next, wash them with water, remove the stem;
- For placing in jars, it is best to select fruits with elastic skin, of medium size with uniform ripeness;
- But ripe fruits with a fleshy structure of any size are suitable for making tomato juice;
- Then you need to make juice from tomatoes. To do this, cut into several pieces. They can be passed through a juicer and grind through a sieve;
- It is necessary to make a uniform juice without skin and seeds. Therefore, after passing through the juicer, it is better to clean it through a sieve;
- Pour it into a saucepan, set on fire and heat to a boil;
- As soon as it begins to boil, put a little salt, sugar, allspice, cloves, mix everything and boil until these components dissolve;
- Then try to taste, if not enough salt or sugar, you can add more;
- At the end add vinegar and remove from the stove;
- Next, you need to prepare and sterilize jars for pickling. To do this, rinse with a detergent solution or baking soda powder. Everything is rinsed several times with water;
- Banks are sterilized over steam or in the oven;
- Put tomatoes into prepared containers all the way up;
- Fill all with juice, close the lids;
- In the capacity we put a towel on the bottom, put jars with tomatoes, pour water, but not up to the top;
- Put the pan on the gas. As soon as the water begins to boil, the banks should be sterilized for about 15 minutes;
- At the end, pour all the juice from the tomato to the brim, roll the lids;
- We turn over the cans and put them on the floor, close them with dense matter;
- After cooling it can be stored in a dark place..
Cooking method without sterilization
- Tomatoes for juice – 2 kilograms;
- 2 kilograms of small tomatoes;
- 2 large spoons of sea salt;
- 2 small spoons of sugar;
- 1 dessert spoon of ground pepper;
- 3-4 carnation stuff.
How to make tomatoes in tomato juice without sterilization for the winter:
- To begin with we make tomato juice for pouring. Tomatoes are sorted, washed, remove the stalk;
- Next, cut the vegetables into small pieces so that they can be passed through a juicer;
- Then skip the prepared vegetables through a juicer to get a uniform juice. This will help get rid of the skins and seeds;
- Pour the juice into the container, put it on the stove and heat it to a boil;
- Approximately 5-10 minutes after the start of boiling, add sugar, salt, pepper and cloves. All mix and taste, if the salt and sugar is not enough, you can add more;
- Leave to boil for another 15 minutes, and in the meantime you need to start preparing tomatoes for pickling;
- Wash small tomatoes, remove all dirt and stalks;
- If desired, the skin can be removed from the fruit. To do this, we make incisions in the form of a cross on the fruit, put it in hot water for a couple of minutes, and then carefully remove the skin;
- The jars are pre-washed and sterilized. We lay vegetables in them to the top;
- Then heat the water in the kettle to boil and immediately pour the tomatoes in jars. Leave for a few minutes, then drain the water;
- Immediately pour boiling tomato juice;
- All close lids, pre-sterilized;
- Next, put the jars, cover with a warm rug. Keep there until it cools down;
- Cooled banks put in a dark place for storage at room temperature..
Marinated tomatoes and cucumbers in tomato juice for the winter
What you need:
- 3 kilograms of ripe tomatoes;
- Cucumbers – 1 kilogram.
- Liter of tomato juice;
- 1 large spoonful of salt;
- Sugar – 2 large spoons;
- 2 garlic teeth;
- A handful of dill seeds;
- 4 pieces of allspice peppers;
- A couple of laurel leaves;
- 1 large spoonful of 9% vinegar.
- To begin with, we wash the cucumbers thoroughly, put them in cold water, leave them there for 3-6 hours;
- We also wash the tomatoes with water, remove all dirt and stalks;
- Wash jars, clean with detergent and rinse several times. Be sure to sterilize them over steam or in the oven;
- Next, on the bottom of the glass container, we put Lavrushka, fennel seeds, peppercorns, dill seeds and peeled garlic cloves;
- Put cucumbers and tomatoes in cans. They must tightly fill the container;
- Then we warm the water to a boil, pour the boiling water over the vegetables in the jars, leave to stand until it is completely cooled;
- Next, drain and repeat again;
- Next, in a container, pour tomato juice, put it on the stove and heat to a boil;
- As soon as it boils, add salt and granulated sugar. Stir and boil for 15-20 minutes;
- Pour hot pickle from the juice into the jars, add a large spoonful of vinegar;
- Close the lids, roll zakatochnogo key;
- Turn the cans upside down, wrap them in warm cloth;
- Cooled banks with blanks for the winter we remove for storage in a dark place.
Making tomato juice from tomato for the winter
What is required:
- 5 kilograms of tomatoes;
- Salt to your taste;
- Granulated sugar on your own.
How to cook tomato juice:
- For the preparation of juice is better to use ripe tomatoes of different shapes. The fruits are sorted out, thoroughly washed from the dirt, remove the stem;
- Washed vegetables cut into 4 parts and lay out in a saucepan;
- Pour half a glass of water. This is to ensure that the tomatoes are not burnt;
- Then put on a slow fire, leave to cook;
- As soon as the tomatoes begin to let the juice, boil them for about 10 minutes;
- Remove from heat, leave to cool slightly. Cooled tomatoes grind through a sieve to get rid of the skins and seeds;
- Then pour the ground juice into a saucepan, put it on the stove, add granulated sugar, salt and boil for another 15 minutes;
- Jars are washed, cleaned with baking soda or detergent. We also sterilize them over the steam or in the oven;
- We spill ready-made juice in banks;
- Covering tight lids;
- We put the banks on the floor, cover them with warm cloth and keep them there until they cool off;
- Preserved conservation stored in a dark place at room temperature.
It is best for pickling to use small tomatoes, such as cherry tomatoes..
Additionally, tomatoes can be peeled from the skin. To do this, they can be put in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then the skin can be easily removed..
Tomatoes in their own juice for the winter are always obtained simply excellent. Especially since it’s not hard to cook them! The main thing is to strictly observe the recipe, then in the end you will get excellent preparations for the winter!