Tasty pancakes are always suitable for holiday tables or for ordinary snacks. And if you cook on water and without eggs, you get a simple dietary dish. To taste such pancakes can not be distinguished from those made with eggs and milk..
|sifted flour –||1 cup|
|pure water –||1 cup|
|sugar –||100 g|
|olive or vegetable oil –||2 tablespoons|
|baking soda –||1 teaspoon|
|salt, vanillin –||on a pinch|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 167 Kcal|
Cooking fast pancakes on water without eggs is as follows:
- Sift flour into a bowl with large walls..
- Gradually pour clean water while constantly stirring the dough. You can use a mixer to make things easier..
- Add to the mass of sugar, salt and vanilla. Quantity is determined by our own taste preferences..
- Then pour in vegetable oil and mix thoroughly..
- Pour a teaspoon of soda and carefully mix until bubbles appear..
- Heat the frying pan and pour the soup ladle into the dough. The layer should not be thin, because pancakes can break due to the lack of eggs..
- We fry until the appearance of air bubbles and turn over to the other side. To do this, it is better to use a special wooden or silicone spatula..
From this number of ingredients, 8-10 delicious pancakes are obtained. If desired, they can be filled with jam or jam..
Unusual thin pancakes on the water
- sifted wheat flour – 200 g;
- clean water – 1 cup;
- spinach juice – 1 cup;
- salt – at will;
- vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon.
Pancakes cooking time – 45 minutes.
Calorie dishes will be 143 kcal per 100 g.
Method of cooking thin pancakes without eggs on the water:
- First of all we produce spinach juice. For this we blend spinach leaves with a blender..
- Then we press the resulting mass with several layers of gauze.
- Clean water mixed with ready juice, vegetable oil and salt.
- Add a little sifted flour.
- Knead homogeneous and slightly batter.
- Fry in a heated pan the resulting mass on each side.
Finished pancakes can be filled with various salty ingredients. For your purposes, you can use a variety of fruit and vegetable juices to give color and taste to lean pancakes.
Yeast pancakes without eggs on the water
- wheat flour – 1 cup;
- high-speed yeast – 10 g;
- pure water – 750 ml;
- applesauce – 15 g;
- sugar – optional.
The cooking time for delicious pancakes is 1.5 hours..
100 g of this dish contains 238 calories..
How to cook pancakes on water without eggs on yeast:
- Dissolve sugar and high-speed yeast in a glass of water.
- Stir the mixture and wait for the yeast to be activated..
- Add a cup of flour to the mass and pour out the remaining water..
- Add apple puree to dough and mix well..
- Put the dough in a warm place and leave for 50-60 minutes to activate the yeast and flour swelling.
- Ladle pour into the preheated pan mixture.
- Fry to a small crust on one side and turn over..
These pancakes are obtained fluffy, soft and light. Applesauce serves as the main binder, so you can add more. This is necessary so that the pancakes are not torn..
Unforgettable pancakes from dough with semolina
- boiled water – 500 ml;
- sunflower oil or olive oil – 100 ml;
- sugar – 2 tablespoons;
- baking soda – 2 g;
- vinegar – 1 tablespoon;
- sifted wheat flour – 1 cup;
- semolina – 30 g;
- vegetable oil – at will.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Delicious pancakes with semolina stand calorie 218 kcal / 100 g.
How to make pancakes from dough on water without eggs with semolina:
- First boil water and cool..
- Add sunflower oil to water and mix.
- Pour salt, sugar and a little soda vinegar slaked.
- Mix wheat flour with semolina.
- We combine two mixtures into one to get the consistency of not too rare sour cream..
- Heat the pan for frying with olive or refined sunflower oil.
- Pour the dough in a thin layer using a ladle or a special pancake spoon.
You can serve pancakes to the table by pre-filling them with jam or jam. Manka gives pancakes durability. Be sure to in this recipe, you must apply boiled water, not filtered or from the tap.
Using the following simple tips will help you quickly and easily make delicious pancakes:
- when cooking non-dietary pancakes on water without eggs, you can add half a teaspoon of vegetable oil to the pan to get a fatter dish;
- if you use butter for frying, the taste will be unusually milky;
- finished pancakes should be greased with butter to give an unusual taste;
- if used in the recipe vinegar, you must take a natural apple;
- Liver, lightly salted fish, hard cheese or chicken with mushrooms can be used for the filling;
- when using wheat flour, be sure to sift it, otherwise the dough will not turn out to be made homogeneous;
- the pan should be cast iron to make pancakes as tasty as possible;
- sprinkle salt over the frying pan before frying so that the pancakes do not stick to it.
Experimenting with the ingredients, you can create a completely new and incredible recipe for cooking. Now every cooking pancakes will be a real holiday for housewives and guests..