Cottage cheese dough is prepared quickly, it is easier to knead it. The main ingredient is cottage cheese. Depending on its fat content in the recipe, the ratio of other products changes – flour, granulated sugar, butter and eggs..
|fat cottage cheese –||250 g|
|softened butter –||250 g|
|sifted flour –||0.3 kg|
|baking soda –||2 g|
|lemon –||½ fetus|
|Sahara –||100 g|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 290 Kcal|
The main thing is to understand the principle of cooking: knead grated cottage cheese with softened butter and flour quickly.
- Through the usual sieve to wipe the curd.
- Combine soft butter with flour and grated cottage cheese, add fine granulated sugar, soda, quenched with lemon juice. Knead the curd dough. Roll a ball out of it, wrap with plastic wrap, put in a freezer for 10 minutes.
- After cooling down, proceed to making cookies according to the recipe.
Tip: if you like cookies, you can put a little more sugar.
How to cook sandy-curd dough
Take ordinary cottage cheese, rub and knead with butter in a homogeneous mass. It is mandatory to add egg yolks. Remove the oil from the refrigerator beforehand so that it softens, otherwise it will be difficult to mix it with flour and cottage cheese..
- 250 g of bread flour;
- 170 g of soft butter “Peasant”;
- 250 g of 18% cottage cheese;
- 50 g of white sugar;
- 8 g of baking powder;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 2 yolks.
40 minutes required for cooking.
In one portion: 240 kcal.
Find out how to make curd cake with apples.
The recipe for cottage cheese casserole with sour cream can be found here..
Prepare a delicious and nourishing cheesecake with dried apricots in this recipe.
How to cook:
- Well knead curd with a spatula.
- Combine soft butter “Peasant” with wheat flour, sugar, salt, beat everything until homogeneous..
- Separate yolks from proteins. Add one yolk to the dough and continue to beat, then add another yolk, cottage cheese, baking powder, knead the dough. Roll a small ball out of it, wrap a film, send it to the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Take out the cooled dough, make cookies from it.
Cheese Dough Cookies
The recipe for cottage cheese biscuits has been preserved in cookbooks almost unchanged from Soviet times. Here are just now instead of margarine use butter.
You will need:
- 1 pack of 18% cottage cheese (250 g);
- 250 g of “Traditional” butter;
- 2 cups of flour;
- 240 g of fine sugar;
- 8 g baking soda (pay off with lemon juice).
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Each serving: 289 kcal.
How to cook:
- Wheat flour sift.
- Good quality curd and softened butter through a regular sieve..
- Pour wheat flour and hydrated soda.
- Knead curd mass to a uniform consistency. Then divide it into balls, the size of which is slightly larger than walnut. There are about 30 cookies in total..
- On a wide plate pour the sugar. Dip balls one by one into sugar, then flatten them with your hand..
- Roll the resulting flat cake in half, while the sugar side should be inside.
- Once again dipped in sugar and again rolled in half (sugar inside). Get a triangle. Sprinkle sugar on one side..
- Grease baking sheet, put cookies on it sugar side up.
- Bake in the oven (12-15 min.). Oven temperature – 170ºC.
With protein cream
You will need:
- 170 g butter “Peasant”;
- 1 box of 9% cottage cheese (300 g);
- 320 g flour;
- 3 yolks;
- 1 glass of sugar without a hill;
- 3 squirrels.
Cooking takes 45 minutes.
Calorie portions: 223 kcal.
How to cook:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Protein season with salt, cool in the refrigerator.
- Combine a part of wheat flour with soft butter, add egg yolks, mashed cottage cheese. Pour the rest of the flour gradually, kneading the dough until smooth. Just two minutes – and the dough is ready. It should be sent to the freezer while the cream is being prepared, then it will not stick to your hands..
- For cream, chilled proteins are used. They must be combined with fine sugar, beat up to pomp.
- Put dough on a work surface, form 4 sausages. Then roll each sausage into a thin plate, smear it with protein mass from the top and roll it up.
- Grease a baking sheet or cover with cooking parchment.
- Cut the rolls into slices (approximate thickness – 2 cm). Put the pieces on the parchment cut up.
- Heat the oven, bake cookies for 20 minutes at 200ºC.
Housekeeping note: it will be easier to work with cottage cheese dough if it is cooled, so be sure to put it in the freezer for fifteen minutes before cooking.
It is possible to make roses from cottage cheese dough. To do this, roll it into a layer, brush with protein cream and roll it up, cut it into pieces of the same size, put it on a baking sheet, cut up and press down slightly the middle.
- 350 g of baking flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 0.4 kg of 9% high-quality cottage cheese;
- a full glass of sugar;
- 1 pack of softened butter;
- on the tip of the knife vanillin or 1 packet of vanilla sugar;
- ½ tsp soda.
35 minutes required for cooking.
Number of calories: 297.
- A pack of butter to get out of the refrigerator about 60 minutes before cooking.
- Egg yolks are carefully separated from proteins. They are added to dough separately..
- Knead the dough: mix thoroughly into a homogeneous mass of cottage cheese with egg yolks, flour, softened butter and vinegar baked with vinegar.
- Prepared dough put in a plastic bag, send in the freezer (10 min.).
- While the dough is cooling, heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Prepare the cream: combine proteins with sugar, vanilla, then whisk with a whisk until a thick foam appears..
- Line a baking tray with oiled culinary parchment. Divide the curd dough into equal parts. To form from each a thick harness. Sprinkle the surface with flour, roll out bundles on it in thin plates..
- On the rolled dough to distribute the protein mass, leaving no protein cream 2 cm from the edges. Roll the roll, then cut into slices no more than 2 cm.
- Posting on the parchment cookies sliced up. Bake cookies for 15 minutes until light golden color..
Note: cinnamon or lemon zest can be added to protein cream to taste.
On the video – instructions for making cookies “Rosettes”:
For the filling, grate or chop the apple.
You will need:
- 180 g of soft butter;
- 180 g of 5% cottage cheese;
- 230 g of flour;
- 4 g of baking soda, slaked with vinegar;
- 3 medium sized apples;
- to taste powdered sugar;
- optional cinnamon.
35 min required.
Each serving: 296 kcal.
- A pack of butter is good to soften. To do this, remove it from the refrigerator beforehand..
- Sift flour into a wide bowl.
- Add soft butter directly into the curd, grind carefully.
- Mix the resulting mixture with flour and knead the homogeneous dough. Roll it into a ball, put it in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, wrapping it with plastic wrap.
- Peeled apples, grate large, sprinkle with cinnamon, and if they are sour, then add sugar.
- Remove the dough from the freezer, roll it out into a thin layer, cut out the mugs. Put apple stuffing on them, close up each circle in the same way as a dumpling.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and brush with a thin layer of butter. Bake cookies for 20 minutes, the temperature of the oven is 180 degrees.
- Cooked cookies slightly cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving..
To make the cookie soft and fluffy:
- First, wipe the curd through a sieve or grind it with a blender and only then add butter, flour and other ingredients to it.
- Dry curd with grains should be crushed with a blender, adding a drop of sour cream or cream.
- When using fat cottage cheese it is desirable to reduce the amount of butter.
In the video – a recipe for cooking delicious cottage cheese cookies with apples.
Cottage cheese cookies – simple pastries, the recipe is very simple. Soften butter, combine with flour and curd, add sugar and knead the dough. And instead of the filling, sprinkle dough with fine sugar, it will be inexpensive and tasty..