Salmon is one of the most delicious, valuable and, of course, popular types of red fish. In addition to excellent taste, it is impossible not to mention its benefits and nutritional value. In a word, salmon is, by right, an amazing “royal” fish..
Currently, red fish can be purchased without any problems, both frozen and chilled, and if you’re lucky, even fresh.
In this collection, we will consider the preparation of such a wonderful dish as salmon cutlets. They are prepared quite quickly and simply. You will not believe, but for the preparation of so tender and savory cutlets you will have a minimum amount of time and ingredients.!
To bring them to readiness, just a few minutes of heat treatment is enough. Salmon cutlets are prepared in several ways: the usual roasting in a pan, baking in the oven and a more dietary option – steaming.
But if there is no possibility to purchase a whole carcass, you can save a lot by buying directly the trimming, tails and abdomens of this wonderful fish, by the way, they are found in stores more often than a whole fish. Of these, you can make the kind of minced meat for chops: minced and ground.
We will consider both options below. If you decide to use ready-made minced meat, remember that its quality is significantly lower than that prepared by yourself.
|salmon fillet –||1 kg|
|onion –||3 pcs.|
|frozen spread –||60 g|
|sea salt –||taste|
|white ground pepper –||taste|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|white breadcrumbs –||300 g|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 165 Kcal|
Cooking minced salmon cutlets:
- Chilled fish fillets pass through a meat grinder with a fine grate;
- Then chop the onion and add to the ground fish;
- Season the cooked mince with a pinch of sea salt and white pepper. Add the chicken egg. Stir until smooth;
- Cut the frozen spread into cubes of medium size;
- Fill a wide bowl with white breadcrumbs;
- Dip your hands in cold water, collect a small amount of minced meat, put a piece of frozen spread in the center. Form a cutlet in such a way that the spread is inside;
- Roll each cutlet in breadcrumbs and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side in hot vegetable oil. You should not cover the pan at the time of frying;
- Delicate fragrant burgers made from red fish are ready. They, at the time, served to the festive table. White sauce “Tartar” will serve as an excellent addition..
Chopped red fish cutlets with greens
- salmon trim (fillet) – 300 g;
- parsley – 30 g;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- garlic cloves – 2 pcs .;
- breadcrumbs – 110 g;
- soy sauce – 10 ml;
- lemon juice – 20 ml;
- ground white pepper;
- sea salt;
- sesame seeds – 2.5 tsp;
- sour cream – 2 tbsp .;
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Energy value per 100 g: 167 kcal.
Step by step description:
- For the preparation of minced meat it is necessary to cut the trimmed fish fillets cut into small pieces;
- Then add to them finely chopped parsley, onion and garlic;
- Next, you must enter the soy sauce and half of lemon juice;
- Season everything with sea salt, ground white pepper and sesame seeds;
- At the very end, directly in the stuffing, you need to add breadcrumbs. Knead until a uniform distribution of ingredients;
- Fill the pan with a small amount of vegetable oil (odorless) and heat well. Then use cooked minced meat with a tablespoon and put in small pancakes in boiling oil. These patties are fried quite quickly – 5 minutes on each side, before browning;
- Ready-made fragrant chopped meat cutlets of red fish and greens are served to the table in combination with a spicy white sauce. For its preparation, you need to combine sour cream, the remaining half of lemon juice and chopped dill. To taste, you can add to the sauce a bit of a mixture of fragrant peppers and a pinch of salt. Enjoy your meal!
Salmon fishcakes with semolina in the oven
- red fish fillet – 0.5 kg;
- semolina – 2 tbsp .;
- frozen butter – 50 g;
- salad onions – 1 pc .;
- Spice mix “For fish” – ½ pack;
- sea salt;
- a mixture of peppers;
- cilantro green.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
The number of kcal per 100 g: 170.
Phased cooking description:
- Cut the chilled red fish fillet with a sharp knife into small pieces;
- Shred the lettuce bulb as small as possible;
- Combine minced fish, onion and semolina. Stir until smooth;
- Then add chopped cilantro greens, a mixture of spices, salt and a mixture of peppers into the cooked mass. At the very end crushed butter is added. Stir the stuffing thoroughly and put in a cool place for 25-30 minutes. This time will be enough for the semolina to swell;
- After the specified time, form a small round patties from cooked minced meat. Put them on a parchment-laid baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Temperature 1800WITH;
- These patties are perfectly combined with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables..
The original recipe from Julia Vysotsky
Ingredients for cooking:
- salmon (filet fillet) – 500 g;
- bread crumb – 2 pieces;
- egg – 1 pc .;
- spinach – bunch;
- whole milk – 75 ml;
- parsley, dill – 2 branches each;
- pepper, salt.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Nutritional value per 100 g: 164 kcal.
- Mince fish;
- Crumble breadcrumbs with milk, mash, and then add to the mincemeat;
- Then send a fresh egg there;
- Parsley and dill sprigs chop finely, and add to the rest of the ingredients;
- Season to taste with pepper and fine salt;
- Make small round patties from cooked mince and put them in one row in a double boiler (on the lower tier). On the top tier, lay out the spinach sheets. Cook cutlets for 20 minutes, but after the first 10 minutes – be sure to remove the spinach. Otherwise, it will turn into an unsightly mass;
- Ready salmon cutlets are served hot. Garnished with spinach.
Enjoy your meal!