Baking from cottage cheese dough is always very tasty and satisfying, and most importantly, useful. Practically in any house there is at least one pack of cottage cheese, which can be used in the preparation of tasty and delicate bagels for tea.
|Medium-fat cottage cheese –||150 g|
|Granulated sugar –||75g|
|Chicken egg –||1 PC.|
|Vegetable oil –||2-3 tablespoons.|
|Soda –||1 tsp.|
|Salt –||1 pinch|
|Wheat flour –||250 g|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 350 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Put cottage cheese in a deep dish and knead well with a fork;
- Add sugar, salt to cottage cheese, drive a chicken egg, mix all ingredients well with the help of the same fork, the mass should turn out to be homogeneous;
- Gradually pour vegetable oil into the curd mass, mix everything again;
- Introduce soda;
- Separately, sift flour, then pour it into a bowl with the future cottage cheese dough;
- Now you can knead the dough, it should get elastic and elastic;
- Roll out the dough on the table to a thickness of 2-3 mm, after which you can make bagels.
The classic recipe for baking (without filling)
When you want to drink tea with sweet pastries, you can make delicious homemade bagels from ordinary cottage cheese. The recipe itself is simple, this dish is prepared quickly:
|What do you need||How much to take|
|Wheat flour||300 gr|
|Cottage cheese (preferably dry)||300 gr|
|Butter or margarine for baking||250 gr|
|Chicken egg||1 PC|
|Powdered sugar||For powder|
|Lemon juice||For slaking soda|
Cooking time – 1 h 40 min maximum. Calorie per serving of such bagels – no more than 350 kcal.
How to cook classic bagels from cottage cheese dough:
- Put butter (or margarine) in advance out of the refrigerator, and when it softens a little at room temperature, cut it into small cubes;
- Sift the flour, pour into a deep dish and add Butter (margarine) to it. Both ingredients carefully knead with a fork, do it until you get a dense homogeneous mass;
- In a separate bowl, beat egg and salt with a fork;
- Put the cottage cheese in a separate plate, slightly knead it and add soda to it, slaked in lemon juice;
- In a bowl of flour and margarine, pour in the egg mixture, transfer the curd there, knead all the ingredients, after which you should get a uniform and elastic dough;
- Roll a ball out of dough, wrap it in cling film and put it in a fridge to cool for 1 hour;
- Roll out the cooled dough on a table into a thin layer (about 3 mm wide);
- Sprinkle the dough with a thin layer of powdered sugar;
- Using a knife or special wheel, divide the round layer into sectors (they should be in the form of a long elongated triangle);
- Twist each triangle into a bagel, starting from its base (that is, from the wide edge);
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, put bagels on it and bake them in the oven at 200 ° for 20 minutes.
Bagels from cottage cheese dough with jam
Cottage cheese pastries can be prepared with any sweet filling, for example, with jam. Also here will need the following ingredients:
|Wheat flour||500 gr|
|Cottage cheese||400 gr|
|Butter or margarine||500 gr|
|Baking powder||1 tsp.|
|Jam (or jam)||Quantity at the discretion|
|Granulated sugar||At the discretion of|
|Vegetable oil||For baking|
The preparation time of this sweet is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. 1 serving of delicacy contains 367 kcal.
- Butter (or margarine) is cut into small pieces, after which it is mixed with cottage cheese with a fork;
- Sift the flour in a separate container, then pour it to the curd and butter, enter the baking powder for dough;
- Now you can start kneading the dough, in the end it should be very elastic and not stick to your hands;
- Then the finished dough can be cut into two equal parts, each of which must be rolled into a thin round layer;
- Each layer is divided into segments, there may be a different number, it all depends on how big the bagels will be;
- At the base of each segment lay a small piece of jam (or jam);
- Twist each segment into a straw, starting from a wide edge, then dip each bagel with the tip in sugar sand;
- To bake a baking sheet with vegetable oil, to lay on it bagels;
- Bake the dish in the oven at 200 ° for at least 25 minutes, periodically looking and checking the dessert for readiness.
Recipe for bagels with apples
In addition to jam as a filling, you can use fruits, such as apples. In addition to them, you will need the following:
|Required Ingredients||Their right amount|
|Cottage cheese||0.5 kg|
|Wheat flour||0.5 kg|
Cooking time is about 1 h 40 min. Caloric content in 1 portion – 350 kcal.
How to cook this pastry:
- In a deep bowl pour kefir, enter into it soda;
- In a separate bowl, knead the cottage cheese;
- Cut the butter into small slices, add it to the curd and mix both ingredients until smooth;
- Pour the kefir into the curd, add salt, sugar, mix everything again;
- Knead the dough, divide it into two parts, roll each into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer;
- Meanwhile, peel apples from the core and peel, cut into small slices and sprinkle with sugar, then set aside for 15 minutes;
- Take dough out of the freezer, roll each ball into a thin layer and divide it into 6 segments;
- At the base of each segment lay an apple slice, tighten the bagel;
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, put bagels on it;
- Preheat oven to 180 °, bake dessert for about 30 minutes.
Dessert with marmalade
Classic cottage cheese bagels can be turned into an unusual dessert for tea, if you use multicolored marmalade as a filling:
|What is required||How much|
|Cottage cheese||250 gr|
|Baking margarine||200 gr|
|Chicken egg||1 PC|
|Wheat flour||500 gr|
|Granulated sugar||2 tbsp.|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp.|
Cooking time – 1 hour. Approximate amount of calories for 1 portion – 370 kcal.
How to cook bagels from cottage cheese dough with marmalade:
- Margarine cut into small cubes and grind it with flour;
- Add sugar, salt and soda to them, mix everything again;
- In a separate container, mix the curd with the egg;
- Combine the flour mixture with cottage cheese, knead the dough;
- Roll out the dough into a thin layer, divide it into segments in the form of long triangles;
- At the base of each triangle put on marmalade, then roll each of them into a bagel;
- Baking tray with parchment paper, put the blanks on it (you can also lightly sprinkle it with sugar), bake in the oven for 200 ° for about 15 minutes.
Baking powder for the dough and soda – interchangeable ingredients. If there is not one thing, you can freely use another..
Absolutely any sweetness, be it jam, fruit, chocolate, marmalade or nuts with honey, is suitable as a filling for cottage cheese bagels..
Cottage cheese is desirable to use dry. If he has enough moisture in himself, it is necessary to increase the amount of flour..