One of the positive features of Turkish cuisine is a large number of vegetables and herbs in all dishes. Eggplant is a popular vegetable in Turkey. It is included in many recipes. Some of them are worth trying to repeat at home, because these vegetables are very tasty and nutritious, they contain many useful elements for the body. Eggplant in Turkish stuffed with meat – the original meat snack that can decorate even a festive meal.
|eggplant –||5 pieces.|
|ground beef –||400 g|
|onions, chili peppers and bulgarian –||1 pc each|
|tomatoes –||3 pcs.|
|jeera and paprika –||0.5 tsp.|
|vegetable oil –||1 tbsp. l.|
|tomato paste –||4 tbsp. l.|
|garlic –||6 cloves|
|greenery –||1 bundle|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 150 Kcal|
To save more useful properties of products and reduce the number of calories, it is better to cook this Turkish snack in the oven. For the stuffing fit minced pork, lamb or beef. The least high-calorie meal with beef.
How to cook eggplant in Turkish with minced meat in the oven:
- Vegetables are peeled, cut as for mince (finely). Onion, crushed garlic cloves, tomatoes (leave 5 circles of tomatoes intact), greens, peppers (chili must be chopped) are poured into the frying pan;
- Fall asleep stuffing, spices, spread pasta. Stir the products;
- Pour vegetable oil and fry for 5 minutes;
- Eggplant, previously soaked in water, pulled out. Blot the moisture with a napkin. Fry, not slicing, until the crust begins to frown;
- Cutting each vegetable along, slightly deeper than the middle, forms a groove for filling with the filling;
- Mince the meat;
- Chili cut into strips, remove the seeds. For each vegetable put a circle of tomato, a ribbon of chili;
- In a container where vegetables will be cooked, pour 2 cups of water (you can substitute broth or juice squeezed from tomatoes). Cover with foil and cook for 35 minutes in the oven (medium temperature). After 25 minutes, the foil is opened and the remaining time is cooked closed..
Eggplant with minced turkish under cheese crust
If you sprinkle vegetables with cheese, it will cover them with a tasty crust, and the filling will be even more juicy and tender..
- 4 eggplants;
- 300 g minced beef;
- 2 pcs. bulbs, garlic cloves, tomatoes;
- 1 pepper (take the ground);
- 20 g of green (chopped);
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- 30 g (for roasting) res. oils;
- salt pepper.
Vegetables with cheese cooked 1 h 15 min.
Caloric content per 100 g: 95 kcal.
Recipe for eggplants with meat and cheese in Turkish steps:
- Eggplants are washed, cut in two (you need to cut along). From each half, remove the pulp (lay on a separate dish). In every part left without the pulp, pour a little salt and leave for half an hour;
- At the same time, pour the pulp with salted water;
- Onions and garlic free from husk. Pepper with tomatoes and onions cut into small cubes. Take out the pulp of the eggplant from the water and cut it in the same way;
- Fry the onions in a pan with butter until they get a brownish tint. Fall asleep stuffing, mix and continue to fry for 7 minutes;
- Spread the remaining vegetables, ground garlic, spices, cook for 10 minutes;
- Cheese is rubbed on a large grater compartment;
- Eggplant baskets are soaked with a napkin to remove excess salt and released juice (you must make sure that the napkin pieces are not stuck to the vegetable), spread out the stuffing, sprinkle it with cheese;
- Stuffed vegetables are placed on a baking sheet, which is sprinkled with oil. Put in a preheated to 180 oven. It should be half an hour to make the filling. Greens sprinkled cheese crust when serving.
Stuffed Eggplants With Tomatoes In A Frying Pan
On the stove, a Turkish dish will be cooked faster if only two servings are needed. Need to take less minced meat for each half eggplant than for the oven.
Eggplants cooked in a pan absorb a lot of oil, so it’s best not to eat more than one half at a time.
- 1 eggplant;
- 100 g minced beef;
- 1 pc. garlic cloves and onions;
- 1 tbsp. l finely chopped greens;
- 40 g of one of the hard varieties of cheese;
- 4 tbsp. l var. oils;
- 70 g tomatoes;
- pepper and salt.
Work on eggplants will take: 40 min.
Calories in 100 g of eggplants: 126 kcal.
Eggplant is cut into two parts (the cut is made along the vegetable). Use a knife to cut a shallow net on the pulp. From the skin on the back of each half cut a few strips to quickly cooked all the flesh. Steep vegetables in salted warm water for 25 minutes. The onion is crushed.
In one of the four ingredients listed on the ingredients list, the onions are fried until they are transparent. Tomatoes cut quite finely. Onions are mixed with minced meat, tomatoes. Zhart mass, constantly mixing products. Greens, crushed garlic and spices are poured. Until cooked meat goes up to 15 minutes. Mince removed from the pan.
Topping up the oil, the vegetables are fried for 1.5 minutes, first on the side with the skin, then – with the pulp. Spread on the pulp stuffing, close the lid. After 5-10 minutes, a noticeable smell of fried eggplants will start to be heard, and the vegetables will release oil. Now they need to sprinkle with grated cheese, and after a minute or two, turn off the hotplate..
Preparation for the winter
By preparing eggplants in Turkish for the winter, you can always have on hand a dish, the preparation of which will take no more than 20 minutes. Spicy snack in the spirit of Turkish cuisine is hardly untouched for long, so it is better to prepare more jars with this vegetable.
- 1 kg of eggplants and tomatoes (tomatoes should be picked strong, not overripe);
- 200 g of garlic;
- 200 ml rast. oils;
- 1 tbsp. l vinegar (in each jar of 1 liter);
- 1 laurel leaf on the can of preservation;
- 3 round peppercorns in a jar;
- pepper, salt.
Preparation lasts: 3 hours and two days to cool the cans.
Calories per 100 g of preservation: 65 kcal.
- Eggplants are washed, remove the skin;
- Boil water in a saucepan and dip vegetables into it. Pour a small amount of salt, leave for 10 minutes. When the time elapses, the eggplants take out and set aside. For further manipulations, they will need to be completely cooled;
- After cooling, the vegetables are cut across into flat circles, sprinkled with pepper;
- In 50 ml of oil, fry the eggplant circles on one side and the other for 2 minutes. When soaking up oil from the pan, it is added;
- Garlic free from husk, crushed or crushed;
- In the washed and dried jars put pepper and bay leaf, pour vinegar;
- Tomatoes are almost the same size as eggplants;
- The banks are laid out: eggplants, tomatoes, garlic (in that order – an eggplant circle, a slice of tomato, some garlic, then repeat the layers);
- Fill the appetizer with butter left over after frying the vegetables. Put in hot water cans, covered with lids, for 1 h;
- Take out the banks, roll up and send to cool, covered with a towel or blanket. At the end of the second day, you can send billets for storage.
When cooking eggplants, it is obligatory to soak them in water with salt, otherwise they will be bitter, which will spoil the taste of the dish..
When harvesting cans with preservation, it is better to take containers of such a volume so that the billet can be eaten 1-2 times. Open jar should not stand for long, even in the refrigerator.
For stuffing it is not necessary to use one type of meat. You can mix, for example, beef and pork, or beef with lamb.
Before putting minced meat in vegetables, you can sprinkle a little sugar in the hollows for a richer taste..
The flavor and tart taste of eggplant goes well with any meat. Cooked Turkish vegetables are soft and juicy. They will definitely want to cook again..