Chicken dishes are beloved in almost every home. But sometimes traditional fried chicken legs get bored, and then you can cook brand new, original dishes from chicken breast. Many people do not buy this part of the chicken, as they consider the meat of the breast rather dry. But stuffed with a nourishing breast filling is a juicy and fragrant dish that will diversify the usual diet and decorate the table..
|chicken breasts –||one kilogram|
|garlic –||pair of cloves|
|Champignon mushrooms) –||three hundred grams|
|butter –||two tablespoons|
|cheese –||two hundred grams|
|sunflower oil –||three tablespoons|
|salt pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 190 Kcal|
To cook chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms, you need:
- Chicken meat should be washed with cold water. If the breast is with skin, then it must be removed. Cut out all the excess: fat, tendons. Cut the meat plates into two – three parts;
- Each plate is closed with cling film and repelled with a special hammer. You need to beat very carefully so as not to break through the tender meat. Ideally, the thickness of the baked fillet should be about one centimeter. Once the meat is prepared, it can be put in the fridge;
- For the preparation of this dish it is preferable to use champignons, but other mushrooms will also work. Mushrooms need to be washed, and wipe dry. Cut into pieces, and then grind in a blender. You can just chop them with a knife;
- Peel and chop the garlic; garlic press can be used;
- Fry the garlic cloves a couple of minutes in butter, then add the mushrooms. Fry the ingredients for ten minutes, at the end add salt and pepper;
- Cut the cheese into thin slices;
- Put the chicken fillet on a cutting board, put a plate of cheese on top, and on it stuffed with mushrooms;
- We twist chicken meat with a filling in a roll and fix it well with toothpicks. Salt and pepper;
- The resulting stuffed rolls fry in vegetable oil for about five minutes until golden brown appears;
- To prepare a dietary dish, stuffed meat can be baked in the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes at a temperature of two hundred degrees..
Chicken fillet stuffed with cheese, herbs and garlic
Greens and garlic – a great addition to the chicken. The dish will turn out elegant and very fragrant.
- chicken breast – two pieces;
- cheese – three hundred grams;
- parsley, dill, green onions – fifteen grams;
- garlic – three cloves;
- bread crumbs – fifty grams;
- salt, pepper, hops-suneli, sesame.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calories per hundred grams – 150 kilocalories.
Stuffed chicken breasts with cheese, herbs and garlic are prepared in this way:
- We clean chicken meat from skin and fat. In each fillet we make a cut along the length and depth with a knife, so that a pocket for the filling is formed;
- Cooking stuffing. Grate cheese, finely chop greens and garlic. The cheese will make the chicken juicy, and the greens will not allow the cheese to flow out;
- Put the stuffing in each pocket, you can seal the entrance with a toothpick, thread or a special flagellum;
- Mix the crackers, sesame and hops-suneli, add a little salt and pepper. It is not necessary to add a lot of salt, as it is already contained in the seasoning. Hops-suneli can be replaced with oregano, Provencal herbs or other favorite spices;
- Roll the chicken pieces in a mixture of crackers and seasonings;
- The resulting chicken breasts can be fried in a pan until a beautiful crust appears or baked in an oven at a temperature of two hundred and fifteen to twenty minutes..
Recipe for chicken rolls with cheese and bacon
White cheese and bacon – a combination of products that came to us from Western cuisine.
- chicken breast – one kilogram;
- white cheese – two hundred grams;
- butter – one hundred grams;
- bacon – three slices;
- spring onions;
- salt pepper.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calories per hundred grams – 437 kilocalories.
Recipe stuffed chicken breast cheese and bacon step by step:
- Wash, dry and clean chicken fillet from fat, skin, tendons. Cut each fillet lengthwise to form a pocket. Salt all the notched pieces of the breast, pepper and leave for one hour;
- Prepare the stuffing. Bacon cut into strips and fry. Cheese spread in a separate container, add the butter and chopped onion. We wait until the bacon cools, and also add to the filling;
- In each pocket of chicken fillet add stuffing, we pin the incision with a toothpick. You can sew the usual needle with thread;
- You can cook such meat in a frying pan, roasting it on both sides for five minutes, or in an oven, baking for twenty minutes at a temperature of two hundred degrees.
Chicken stuffed with cheese in the oven
- chicken breast – one kilogram;
- hard cheese – two hundred grams;
- egg – two pieces;
- flour, crackers;
- salt pepper.
Cooking time – 30 minutes.
Calorie – 166 calories.
- Rinse the fillets, dry, and in the middle of each piece make a cut along the length of a pocket;
- Cheese cut into thin plates;
- Insert a plate of cheese into each pocket, fasten the incision site with toothpicks;
- Mix flour with salt. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with pepper. Place breadcrumbs on a platter;
- Roll each piece of meat in flour, then in egg mixture, and then in breadcrumbs;
- Now you need to fry the stuffed chicken breast with cheese for a couple of minutes on each side. Put on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about fifteen minutes at a temperature of two hundred degrees.
Interesting fillings for the filling
As a filling for chicken breast, you can use many different combinations of products..
- cheese and pineapple. To make the filling, chop the pineapple finely, stuff the breast with it, and sprinkle with grated cheese on top;
- prunes and cheese. Soak prunes in warm water for twenty minutes, then finely chop and mix with grated cheese;
- cheese and canned apricot. Put three halves of apricot in a pocket on the breast, then add a mixture of sour cream, garlic and grated cheese;
- cheese, tomatoes and peppers. Finely chop and mix tomatoes, bell peppers, herbs and grated cheese and a little breadcrumbs;
- spinach, cottage cheese and greens. Spinach pour hot water and leave for a few minutes, when it dries, finely chop it. Mash cottage cheese with a fork along with egg and grated cheese, add chopped greens and spinach;
- cheese and olives. Mix the grated cheese, sliced olives, herbs, lemon zest and some rosemary;
- dried fruits in wine. Sliced dried apricots and raisins pour half a glass of red wine. Fry the onions, shift the dried fruits to it and bring to the boil. Add the finely chopped nuts, and wait until the filling has cooled;
- rice with mushrooms. Boil rice, fry mushrooms. Stir the ingredients, salt and add a couple of spoons of mayonnaise;
- vegetables. Fry in a frying pan diced zucchini, mushrooms, garlic and tomato.
Useful tips from chefs
- For cooking delicious stuffed chicken breasts, it is best to use fresh or chilled meat. The dish will be softer than frozen breasts;
- For the filling you need to use nutritious foods, because the breast itself is more dry than other chicken meat. A nourishing filling will successfully complement the breasts;
- Before stuffing, chicken meat is better to marinate for a couple of hours, then the dish will turn out more succulent;
- Stuffed breasts will suit any side dish, they can also be served cold as a snack. Before serving, they should be cut into slices;
- Breast can be poured on top of various sauces on mayonnaise or sour cream, with herbs and garlic;
- Delicious stuffed breast with any filling is obtained by stewing it in sour cream in the oven.
Enjoy your meal!